── ✧✧ IF IT'S A MILLION TO ONE !! ))

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

── ✧✧ CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE !! ))

Postby faelyn » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:03 pm

┌──────────┐
✧ perspective;; kady ✧
✧ location;; the gold city ✧

└──────────┘
    the certainty in her eyes had never been clearer.
    “are you certain, elowen?” it was almost startling.. the glint in those rosy eyes as her lips parted in a song that seemed almost angelic even in the chaos swirling upon each syllable. “you could always-”

“i’m certain.” eyes, the hue of roses seemed to flash.. those pastel shades blossoming with a vibrancy i had never seen.. not in elowen’s eyes. “he’s the traitor.”

letting my eyes flutter shut for just a moment, the skies above seemed to darken. a sinister omen. or perhaps it was all just a fragment of my imagination. i hoped it was.
    because with a light burning within my eyes, i nodded. nodded a nod that was my nation’s last hope.

i could only hope elowen was right.
    right about his wishes.
    right about his words that could’ve been said at the wrong place. at the wrong time.
    right about his heart.. and what intentions that lay within them.

i could only hope that she.. elowen was still the same after all these years. a warrior that was willing to fight until her very last breath. the friend i had known to be fierce. strong. bold.
    and far from gentle.

but i could only hope.
Last edited by faelyn on Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧✧ IF IT'S A MILLION TO ONE !! ))

Postby faelyn » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:03 pm

┌──────────┐
✧ perspective;; elowen ✧

└──────────┘
    glimpses of hoods.
    a flurry of struggle.

it was what i had imagined. it was the reality that i made for myself.. for us.
    he was there.. tangled in the chains, cerulean eyes wide and no longer cold. i could almost swear i could hear the drum adorned in his chest, beating a rhythm that made me tremble.

i was doing the right thing. i knew it.
    but my heart said otherwise.

“luana!” a deep vibrato embellished in the hush that fallen over the gold city, i could see a crowd of souls coming close. coming to see who had been responsible for the enemies that now were closer than ever.

i said nothing.. for what he had done was unforgivable.
    wasn’t it?

but, one look at those ocean eyes and i was drowning. i was back in those seas that wanted to swallow me whole. i was trapped with the sirens.
    and perhaps, i still was.. just in a different way.

please, elowen.. the traitor.. or whatever you were talking about, it wasn’t me.” he was pleading. begging. he didn’t even know what came next.. or maybe in some twisted way, he did.

the voice that i had once treasured and craved for was silenced as shadows danced around him.. a delicate tango that thrusted him further into the gold city.
    into the cage that embellished the center of it all. into the place where he would be forever confined to the views of cliffs and woody dales.

“goodbye, cielo.”
    and the door sealed shut.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧✧ CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO !! ))

Postby faelyn » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:05 pm

┌──────────┐
✧ perspective;; elowen ✧

└──────────┘
    i left him there.. i left him there with each lyrical syllable of my name on his lips.
    and.. i didn’t look back. not once.

i wished i did.
    i wish i had a chance to kiss him one last time.
    i wish i was strong enough to answer his begs.
    i wish i loved him more.

but, i’m a witch.. aren’t i? a heartless one.

“you did the right thing, elowen.” i startled. startled at the sight of vibrant eyes that glinted in the soft light that peaked out from the embrace of gathering clouds, meeting mine with a grace that seemed almost unreal. it was mila. it always had been mila

“look at everything.. everyone around you.”
    i couldn’t bear to do it.. because in the center was him. cielo. the one that had once been my center, the one that saved me first.

“i can’t, mila.” a glance up at those eyes that held entire oceans was all it took to make me fall apart. “i just-- i don’t know anym-”

i never saw it coming.

a falling star streaked the pastel skies -no- it was far from that. it was fire.
    and it plummeted into the heart of the city, chasing away the angelic golds of the city, replacing it with harsh scarlets and vibrant ambers. i had never seen anything more familiar.

a thousand souls went dark before they could even utter a scream.
    and all i could think about was him.. the one trapped in a cage because of me. the one imprisoned for something he had never done. that he would never dream of doing.

i knew it.. knew that it was never him. in my heart. in my soul. but my mind never seemed to agree.. never seemed to give in to the truth.

the truth that cielo wasn’t the traitor.
    someone else was.
Last edited by faelyn on Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧✧ CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE !! ))

Postby faelyn » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:06 pm

┌──────────┐
✧ perspective;; mila ✧

└──────────┘
    they found us, and set the gold city on fire.
    just like they did when all of this first started, at that little village that i tried to forget for so, so long. but i still remember, every detail.. every scorch mark that marred those little cabins adorned with springtime blossoms.
    and.. those memories might never fade.

“cielo!” lyrical voice shrill as plumes of smoke shrouded those vibrant, gold hues that had once been so alive, i could see her. elowen. illuminated by the flickering lights and pastel smoke, i had never seen her more horrified.

she started to run.
    and so did i.

“elowen! come ba-”
    it was only them when our fates were sealed. sealed by the crackle of falling pillars as they descended from above, their foundations eaten by the flames.

the entrance was blocked.
    but, elowen.. she wasn’t fazed, didn’t even look back as her footsteps cradelled her to the center of the gold city built upon a cliff. to the center of the flames.

something so, unbelievably stupid for someone who should’ve known what was coming.
Last edited by faelyn on Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧✧ CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR !! ))

Postby faelyn » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:06 pm

┌──────────┐
✧ perspective;; elowen ✧

└──────────┘
    i had never seen him so angelic.. even in the fire.
    “cielo!" because there he was, still trapped in the cage that shivered at the center of the city, surrounded by scarlet flames that seemed ravenous. a beast that had been kept hidden for far too long.

he was asleep. dreaming even as the flames froliced around the cage that glittered like crystals beneath the pastel skies. the smoke had been too much for him to handle.

so i ran.. ran into the embrace of the flames where a little gap was still yet to be sealed.
    i ran.. the cage shattering as the heat became unbearable.
    i ran to the one that saved me first, arms around the dreaming angel, before tugging him free from the confines of the fire. i had done it.

i had set the angel free.

“c-cielo?” the once steady beat of my own heart had come to an end, frozen along with time as it spiralled. twirling ever so slowly as the angel lay still in my arms.

but then... rosy lips twitched. once then twice.. and cerulean eyes fluttered open, they were so gentle for a moment. then.. they widened.

the rasp of that beautiful vibrato crackled to life, piercing even in the crescendo of rising flames.
    “luana, luana..”

i didn’t see it coming.
    i never saw it coming.

one moment i was gazing down at the angel at my feet and the next, i was falling, skittering against the pastels of rocks that lined the earth.
    the earth that parted to reveal the lip of a cliff.

i was gasping, gasping as familiar tangles of fire and woody dales wavered in front of me. taunting. i had been so foolish, so blind to see the one behind the chaos.
    the one that had always been the first to see it unfurl. the one that had been there since the start.

mila.
    mila was the traitor.
Last edited by faelyn on Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧✧ CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE !! ))

Postby faelyn » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:08 pm

┌──────────┐
✧ perspective;; elowen ✧

└──────────┘
    her laugh was dangerous.. and it was something so unlike that light, dainty one that had always been the highlight of my days alone.

“i.. i don’t understand.” i could barely hear myself, not in the crackle of the rising flames. not in the symphony of shrieks that was poision to the reality that burned all around me. “how could you, mila? after everything?”

a shrug was all she offered. just a shrug to console the broken pieces of my heart.
    “what had to be done.”

i had never imagined her like this, curls in a perfect tangle at the crown of her head. eyes wild as her shadow danced around me.

“st-stay back, mila.” i shrank back as she came close. the queen of hellfire. the queen of lies and deceit. the queen who had once been by my side for as long as i could remember.

as long as i could remember.
    the thought seemed to shatter me from inside and out.

her dangerous laugh came again.. a songbird’s call.
    “and yet, through it all you’ll still care for me, elowen.” wild eyes were lit by the fire and the fall of an entire village behind her, not like she cared. not like she ever cared. “you always will… it’s in your nature, elowen. you can’t fight your nature.”

her voice kept coming. “funny thing is, you are a weapon. someone who isn’t supposed to care. who is supposed to be wielded.” she leaned in closer. “‘a touch is all it takes’ remember? you should because it’s in your words.”

i flinched.

“but things changed, now didn’t it, now?” a dangerous laugh blossomed at her lips once again. “a fairytale ending for a witch, who was supposed to die upon a pirate’s ship.”

i took a step back, trembling as she didn’t relent. coming closer and closer.
    “turns out, you fell in love with the one who was supposed to be responsible for your death. the perfect ending, don’t you think?” the oceans seemed to roar from behind me as i inched closer to the edge of the earth. the earth that led to an endless fall straight into the siren’s embrace.

i could do it. touch her. kill her. put an end to her treacherous life, because she was so close to taking mine. but i couldn’t do it… couldn’t place an ivory claw on those wild curls and turn her into something that would be worth millions in a pirate’s world.

perhaps, i never could.

“you could’ve had everything, elowen… but instead, you sided with the enemy, thinking that if you ended the people coming after you, you’d finally be normal.” lips twisted into a grin, her ivory fangs glinted in the firelights behind us. something i thought i would never see… not from mila. never mila.

“i know you well enough to know that. but face it, elowen… you are nothing more than a weapon. but, you can be the beginning of the end to this cursed world, you can have everything you could ever want.”

the earth gave way, slivers of cobblestone plummeting into the oceans below.

“how? how could i do what you’ve done?” tilting my chin to meet those eyes that i no longer knew, i could see the shift of her wildness replaced with something stronger. fiercer. “because all i see in the fire is something i’d never want to do.” a pause. “and someone i’d never, ever want to be.”

it was only then when i squeezed my eyes shut, face tilted toward the stormy skies adorned with plumes of smoke before fluttering back to those wild eyes.
    wild eyes that were no longer there. wild eyes that were whisked away by a glimpse of stormy ones before they descended off the end of the world. down into the oceans below.

the last glimpse of stormy eyes that i would ever be blessed to see.
    the last glimpse of wild eyes that i would ever be cursed to see.

“kady!”
    and the last two pieces of my heart were ripped out of my chest as they both fell.
Last edited by faelyn on Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧✧ CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX !! ))

Postby faelyn » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:09 pm

┌──────────┐
✧ perspective;; elowen ✧

└──────────┘
    i never knew how quickly someone could be broken.
    not until now.

a tangled mess sprawled across the earth, leaned over the oceans below. wishing… and wishing again for a chance to see those stormy eyes once more.
    to see kady once more. to thank her for doing something i could never do.
    and.. to see her, mila. the one who had betrayed me and my heart entire.

i shouldn’t want to see her again, i should curse her for the things she had done. how she lied, and broke my heart straight down the middle.
    but, i do want to see her again, and beneath these weeping skies, the flames that had once danced all around had been blown out.
    almost like it never existed.

like an angel that had come to save me, he came… cielo came. came like he always would. he would always come to save me, no matter how many times i would ever push him away. the touch of his curls against mine was a blessing and a curse, something that had been sent by the devil to break me. steal another piece of my heart that i can’t afford to lose.
    not now… but i have to.

“don’t touch me.” it was like the first time we met. with an ocean between us, it was like everything we ever had was gone. like we’ve been separated by a glass barrier that refuses to crumble apart. “don’t make this harder than it needs to be.”

“i.. i don’t understand.”

“it’s over, cielo… everything between us, it’s over.” in spite of the ache that blossomed across the cracks of my heart, i met those beautiful, cerulean eyes. eyes that were as clouded as the weeping skies. “i don’t want this, anymore. all the pretending, all the lies and… i can’t do this. i can’t be someone i’m not, for you, cielo.”

“but-”
    “i can’t.”

i had always hated the rain. hated how the angels seemed to weep in the heavens above. hated how the aromas seemed to poision reality with a desolace that seemed almost suffocating.
    but, turns out, the rain was my saving grace.
    catching my tears as they fell. adorning my features with a blanket of winter’s chill to numb the beating of my own breaking heart.

“i love you, cielo. i always will.” i reached for him, but my angel fell away into the shadows. just like my heart as it beat on. a weak beat, but it was still there. it always will be. “but i love myself more.”

i love myself more.
    love myself more.
    myself more.
    more.

----------

link to art here;;; <3
    credit on front page c:
Last edited by faelyn on Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧✧ CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN !! ))

Postby faelyn » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:10 pm

┌──────────┐
✧ perspective;; elowen ✧
✧ location;; ??? ✧

└──────────┘
    as my story comes to end, i never thought i would make it this far. i never thought dainty, delicate, sweet elowen would make it this far.

but, turns out.. i’m more than a soul fashioned of delicate glass. i’m more than a witch that i thought i found myself to be. i’m more than their empty and endless words. i’m more than whomever i love. i’m more than i’ve ever known.

i’m strong.
    i’m fearless.
    i’m enough.
    and you are too.

i’ve wished for so many things, more than i could ever count. i’ve wished to be stronger, but i already had more than enough strength. i’ve wished to still have the friend i’ve always had, but there’s so much more to look forward to than just to those souls. i’ve wished to love him more, but turns out, i needed to love myself more.

because i matter.
    you matter.

i still wish for so much. wishes that i can never have
    but what i wish for the most, is to find myself once again. find that beautiful creature in my soul, someone who is brave. bold. strong.

the one i once was until they took it all away.
    the one who i once was before i forgot everything.
Last edited by faelyn on Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧✧ EPILOGUE !! ))

Postby faelyn » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:12 pm

┌───────────┐
✧ perspective;; elodie ✧
✧ location;; a familiar forest✧

└───────────┘
    so much had changed.
    so much had changed through every moon that had gone by, i had seen the oceans, fire, gold cities and the steady fall of rain. it was almost too much to take in.

but, my baby sister.. she went through it all with her head tilted high. i had never been more proud.

neither have i been more horrified as her lyrical voice chimed in my head.
    a connection that i never thought i would ever hear again. elodie, are you there? it was a beautiful song, a lark’s gentle cadence that seemed almost unreal.

i wasn’t sure what to say… or at least how to say it. but, i let the words the angel’s placed on my lips pour out. gently ebbing like a river, stretching out into eternity.
    i’ll always be here, elowen.

i could sense her heart, how it seemed to beat with a livliness that i never heard for so long. i could sense the warmth that radiated from it every passing moment, something that had always been there.
    =i know everything, elodie. i know what they did to me.. the memories they took. a pause. i know why you don’t talk.. not aloud anyways. =

i.. i thought, i-- my breath seemed to catch and it felt almost as if i was drowning. drowning in the same waters elowen had once danced through.

you thought i forgot everything? ha. well, turns out i’ve acquired quite a few interesting bits of information, elodie. i know the promise you swore to keep… but you don’t have to keep silent any longer.
    there was a certain fierceness in the lyrical chime of her voice, something so familiar that i had known since we were young. it was strange really, hearing that same boldness come from someone who had been so.. gentle for such a long time.

it was almost apart of her. engraved in the beat of her heart, every step she took, every move she made, every word she said. it was there as we danced together through the forest.
    a forest that i recongnized all too well.

we shouldn’t be here, elowen. it isn’t safe, the enemy mi--
    rosy eyes glinted as she didn’t pause in the tango that cradelled us into the shadows, a certainty weaved into each step. a certainty that i feared.

oh, elodie. i’m not here to hide anymore.. i’m done hiding. i’m done pretending. i’m done being the cat everyone had thought me out to be. and before you forget, i’m far from a weapon.

chin tilted high, eyes blossoming with countless roses turned to mine. gleaming in the soft, gold glow of the sun.
    those creatures, they’ve taken everything i was. all those memories.. gone. they stole who i was, even tried to transform me into a delicate soul that i can never be.

a laugh bloomed at her lips.
    but, they’ve done enough damage. it’s about time we do ours. don’t you think? gentle lips curled into a familiar grin, one embellished with a boldness that i’ve missed for far too long.

because i’m -- no, we are going to rip them down. burn them out like they’ve done to all those villages. we, elodie, are going to take them down. one by one. from the inside and out...until there’s nothing left.
    -----

THE END.
    ... or is it?

-----
    edit;; so sorry but i had to messed up on the perspective side of things, i just had to change it to elodie instead of elowen!
Last edited by faelyn on Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧✧ LITTLE NOTE !! ))

Postby faelyn » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:17 pm

┌────────────────────┐

hi, there! <3 i hope you love reading this story as much i loved