stars 900 tryout form

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

stars 900 tryout form

Postby 0Zero0 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:40 am

This cat is big. no, this cat is huge I mean it. You wouldn't have ever guessed to see such a beast. I honestly was prepared to fight a mountain lion. A creature that I could not win against. Above the branches of the territory I called home, I had no choice but to fight, or hide. I chose to fight. Leaping paws outstretched, maw agape, and body expanded to my largest, I bellowed out a hiss that could terrify most.

As my vision blurred, and light came to be, a tumble pursued. Screeches of fear, cries of agony, strips of blood, but wait. All of this wasn't coming from my own. I had not realized my own stature until we were apart, standing at heavy distance from one another. The cougar was indeed bigger then myself. Twice my size, but no where near the size I expected. Was it maybe a cub? The predator's fur was all mangled, fluffed out, and there stance was rather defensive no doubt. The Feline was in a similar situation to I. It had it's hackles raised, it's muzzle wide and fierce. I shivered in fear, but I would protect my home.

The thick brush gave me an advantage against the vial monster, I could hide amongst the orange dead brush and make another sneak attack as the opponent would rile around trying it's best to kill me. I prepared my descent into the shrubbery, when I heard another cry from a crossed the forest floor. It was coming from my adversary. The Lynx had seemingly cowering in fear, tucking it's large fluffy tail between their legs and looking up at me with pleading eyes.

"PLEASE STOP!" they cried. The creature's masculine voice raised up a whole octave by the end of there speech. "I don't want to die!" Tears tumbled down the long fur that wrapped around the beasts cheeks.

What was I to do here? plead mercy as well? I was afraid of them was I not. I halted in my tracks as I stared deeply into the round colorful eyes. Stepping forward, and giving caution, I gave them my response. "Shouldn't I be afraid of you? You are the one who came to eat me and my family did you not?"

In the distance, my gorgeous wife, and daughter had peered out of the rotted stump to see what the hubbabaloo was all about. They must have thought the action was over, but when they saw the cowering cat, they slinked back into the safety of the den. I would check on them after this meeting.

The male cat responded. "I didn't realize this was your territory, I do not wish to fight a border skirmish. Please spare me, I'll simply go home and never come this way again." My eyes widened when I realized what I was up against. This was a wild cat. Not a giant ferocious beast. Well, it couldn't have been my fault really. This fluffy house cat was HUGE. They must be twice the size of normal cats. Wait! they thought I was a cat didn't they. I peered at them curiously wondering what to do about the situation.

"No no, don't worry. A cat like you is good for me. You see, you'll scare away all the the fowl beasts that walk along the edge of the brush. I simply thought you were one of them. Size isn't easy for me. Please calm down... I'm" I was rambling, and the poor cat was still wide eyed at me. "I'm Tarnish." I smiled slowly, and tried to look small.

He just stared. so quietly.

So Calmly.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Beyond the Pelt

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:50 am

ꑄ꓄ꋬ꓄ꑄ
█░░░░ Strength
███░░ Dexterity
████░ Charisma
███░░ Intelligence
██░░░ Wisdom
ꑄꏳꋬ꓄꓄ꏂꋪꏂꂟꑄꉻꀎ꒒ - ♂ - Dragon Fire ○ Pansexual Cisgender ○ Maine Coon mix ○ Large

ꉣꏂꋪꑄꉻꂚꋬ꒒꒐꓄ꐞ
[ Timid Gentle Quiet ] [ Clever Curious Creative ] [ Oblivious Forgetful ]

Scattered, also called Scatter, Klutz, and Big'o'Losty by his clans mates, is a kind and gentle soul. Always trying his hardest to avoid causing any trouble, and always doing his best to make those around him happy. He never makes much noise, despite his large size. Part of it has to do with the fact that many of the clans cats are on the bigger end, but it mostly has to do with his careful footing. He is always aware of every step he takes, and makes sure that each of these steps are not causing any disturbances, not only with the clan but other creatures. This often makes him unaware of his other surroundings, and he does seem to become a huge klutz when it comes to big obstacles.

That being said, he isn't the best at paying attention to others. Not that he tries to but he tends to fall short when it comes to paying attention to others concerns or words even when they are being directed to him. It isn't that he tries to ignore others but that he tends to drift off on his own little adventures. Seeing things in his own minds eye rather then understanding what others need or want from him. This makes it hard for him to remember the requirements of his duties, and makes failure to comply more often then he would like, but he makes up for it with a kind demeanor and a forgiving attitude. When he makes mistakes, he's quick to try and fix them, and often does so in unique creative ways.

ꄟꋬ꒦ꉻꋪ꒐꓄ꏂꑄ ♥
+ Peanut butter
+ Walking
+ Herbology
+ Green
+ Orchids
+ Rain

꒒ꉻꋬ꓄ꃬꑄ ✘
+ Darkness
+ Blood
+ Loud Noises
+ Large Insects
+ Hot sunny Days
+ Large Crowds
ꋪꋬꂚꀘ꒐ꂚꍌ
Dragon Fire - or to most clans he is a warrior that can use magic, but not in the same since that most clans proclaim. His specific job is to patrol the border, and prevent enemies from entering the clan. While he isn't one for fighting, and couldn't hold off an enemy cat if he wanted to, he has proven to be quite the skilled member in spotting dangers, and keeping the clan members safe from harm. He is fast, and able to help pull others out of trouble when need be. His magic isn't that of throwing flames at the enemy, but rather sensing danger, and being able to act on it before he even knows it's there. He also has increased speed and thinking when in danger.

ꄟꋪ꒐ꏂꂚꂟꑄꃬ꒐ꉣ
Scattered's closest friend, besides the red panda he encountered, is Snake. Snake is the first cat to accept Scattered for who he is, rather then treating him as special for his abilities and peculiarities. Though Red didn't accept Snake as easily, as Red is always with Scattered, and doesn't want to share him with anyone, he as eventually come to trust Snake to take good care of Scattered. The two of them are often working paw and paw together in different projects. Especially exploration of the territory. Together, with Snakes other friend HollowHawk, the three of them often cause a lot of trouble, by attracting predators, destroying herbal gardens, and distracting other cats from there hunts all on accident.
His friendship with the red panda is unlike any other, and often times when he's with RedRiver, he doesn't hang out with anyone else. The two of them bicker sometimes, usually about whether or not Red is a cat or a panda, but in the end they just ignore the issue and spend time together. Red is an expert on plants in the area, which are edible and what aren't. The furry fella is often able to point out different uses, and explain the origin of names to the cat. Meanings of different flowers and such are often also included when he gets to talking about them. Scattered loves this. All the cat loves to do is listen to others, and there interests, and sometimes gains interest from those hobbies shared. With Red, he has picked up the hobby of flowers, and there meanings. Learning about how he can affect others with a simple bouquet.
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Behind Tarnish

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:18 am

ꑄ꓄ꋬ꓄ꑄ
███░░ Strength
█████ Dexterity
██░░░ Charisma
███░░ Intelligence
█░░░░ Wisdom
꓄ꋬꋪꂚ꒐ꑄꃬ - ꋪꏂꂟꋪ꒐꒦ꏂꋪ - ♂/♀/○ - Angel Thumb ○ Asexual Genderfluid ○ Red Panda

ꉣꏂꋪꑄꉻꂚꋬ꒒꒐꓄ꐞ
[ Clever Concise Caring ] [ Selfless Daring ] [ Manipulative Open Minded ]

At first it may seem like a bad idea to make friends with such a sneaky character. Especially when there first action is to launch from a tree to tumble into a fight to the death with you, but what this creature doesn't provide on the surface, is well provided past the shell. Red is someone who will do anything to protect those he cares about in the most precise manner. He is often thinking of others to the point where he will make extremely dumb, and dangerous decisions about them. It takes a lot to keep this uppity character in check, unless he's distracted by the plants he cares so much about.

He has managed to manipulate his way into a clan of cats, partly because his species looks so much like cats, but mostly because he has discovered a way into coaxing the leaders of the clan to believe that he is helpful to them. While selfless in many ways, he does need a place to stay, and a place for his family to rest safely from the predators. Maybe they are more selfless then the panda is lead to believe, or maybe it's about the idea of learning new things, and finding out how these cat's behave.

ꄟꋬ꒦ꉻꋪ꒐꓄ꏂꑄ ♥
+ Bamboo
+ Sunsets
+ Warm afternoons
+ Herbology
+ Rain

꒒ꉻꋬ꓄ꃬꑄ ✘
+ Bullies
+ Large Mammals
+ Loud Noises
+ Open Spaces
+ Dead Quiet
ꋪꋬꂚꀘ꒐ꂚꍌ
Angel Thumb - Despite not being a cat, and most of the clan knowing he's not a cat, he still is a strong part of the clan. He helps find herbs for the clan mostly more so then growing or maintaining them. Red is good at pinpointing where specific plants would or could grow from large distances which makes for excellent recourse gathering. Carrying isn't his thing, but helping others get to the point to harvest the medicine plants has saved many cats the trouble of dealing with a shortage.
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Name of RedRiver

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:45 pm

The frost of the mountains peaks bit hard on the toes. It was spring, a time of year, for us cats of Tailless Comet anyway, to finally breach the mouths of our dens and immediately search for herbs before they are all eaten by the local fauna. I was heading home from my little adventure around the bend, having left a little farther then I probably should have explored. Alone, I drifted through the thick sage brush that guarded our border as I whisper to a figure behind me. I slowly approached the opening, ears pinned, and nose up.

Immediately a smaller golden cat came to greet me by touching my nose with his and giving me a brief smile. The leader of our clan seemed concerned, twisting his mouth as he stared, as to give careful thought to his words. "You haven't come alone?" The cream cat peered over the shrubbery. Wincing in confusion at the smell. It wasn't quite the smell of a cat, but rather a different creature all together. However, it wasn't a predator, or prey, so this disoriented my fellow feline.

I slowed him down, "Wait." Then pushed the brush away for the leader to see. Curiosity filled his eyes as much as concern. "It's not what you think!"

Behind the brush was a small cat like creature that I had slowly been making friends with over a coarse of several moons. It was short, red, and had a bright white face to them. Many emotions passed SunStar's face before he came to a conclusion and spat at me. "An apparition?! Here!" He was referring to cat's that didn't belong in the territory, or ones banned from the clan.

The small creature spoke up in a rather calming voice. "I'm not... whatever that is. Nor am I a cat. I'm here to request help, please head me out before shooing me away?" A pleading face approached us, round desperate eyes, folded down ears, and quivering mouth shut the trap of every cat that had been listening in. "My family is in danger, they need shelter- please! for the sake of my daughter."

Sunstar wasn't having it though, he barked at the red panda, anger filling his eyes. "You come back here, and we will put you down on the spot!" The scowling quickly sent my friend away, and I had feared the trouble I was in.

It was much later that I had decided to leave the clan in search of my furry friend. It was raining, but only lightly so it wasn't a huge deal to me, in fact my eyes were lightened at this fact. A drizzle is always so calming, and makes the journey around the clan territory not so lonely. Staring into the distance was relaxing, soothing, delightful even. The dirt slowly turned to mud beneath my paws, and the leaves of the forest dripped melodies of serotonin to my ears. Now if only I could give this peace of mind to my only friend.

Soaked I headed down the mountainside towards our hunting grounds. The treacherous path weaved and froed with every step I carefully took. I kept in mind the scents around me, as not to attract a cougar or something worse my way. The trip was a dangerous one to take alone, but if I were to go with another cat, they would probably attempt to take out the 'apparition' in the leader's place. I didn't want him to be hurt.

Once at basin of the tallest peak I stopped to examine my surroundings. This wasn't the border, but stray cats weren't uncommon, not to mention the myriad of other creatures I could run into. I was close to the home of my furry friend Tarnish. I swiveled my ears not only in caution but in hopes to catch the sound of the red panda. Sure enough I heard him screeching in the distance. Wait a minute?

A screech?!

Bolting towards the source of the sound, I found myself coming towards the edge of the river bank, one near the lullaby Waterfalls. It worried me that one of the only friends I had was rushing down to his death at a watery grave. Suddenly a log broke my path, and stumbling over it my leg smashed in between it and a tree. Pain jolted up my back, and I resisted a scream. I saw red in the distance. Tarnish?

It was, I dragged myself towards him ready to fight his adversary. "Lea-!" I began to shout but stopped myself when I heard a different form of yowling. A kit? No, it couldn't be. Kits aren't allowed outside the camp. I peaked over, and sure enough it was a kit. A young one was tumbling through the river. It must have fell in far upstream closer to the camp, but it was still impossible to get in without leaving the safety of our den. It was most certainly a kitten of our home.

Tarnish JUMPED IN!!!

I panicked, I couldn't swim that river even if I wanted to, it was to fast. Following the edge, I could only watch my friend be swallowed by the rapids. Fear consumed me, and I was frozen to the spot, finding myself search the surface only to not see either of them. The river had swallowed the two of them whole. I expected the worse, and hesitated to follow the river to the mouth of the falls. Before I could, a red head poked out from the river, and pulled the kitten from it's depths onto the shore using a piece of bamboo.

My eyes were still, unable to blink at the feat that was pulled. No one would believe me, or the kit that Tarnish saved them. I found myself screaming at my friend. "Are you okay?!" I rushed to his, and Vaporkit's side. "What can I do to help?" My body was still shaking, and so was his.

The kit just coughed and wailed. I winced, but could only stare quietly. "I'm so sorry! I'm so SORRY." The kit whined, and cried, and I ended up licking there forehead to try and calm them. Purring gently I picked Vapor up, and hauled him towards the camp, gazing back at my friend with teary eyes.

"THAT was amazing!" A shout came from the distance. It sounded familiar to me, and got me to pull my head towards the sound. A golden, and black cat hopped from the shrubbery, and was staring me down with a look of pride. "That cat is amazing." He looked toward Tarnish. "The way you risked your life to save a kit that wasn't your own is just WOW!" Snake, the cat in mention, bombarded me, nocking both me and the kitten over. He nuzzled my chest and purred loudly.

"I didn't do it."

"I know." His smile widened. "come on, lets go invite RedRiver here to the clan."

"RedRiver?" I prompted, but Snake just ignored me and trotted onwards. I looked to Tarnish, and his worried gaze brightened a little. "Come on." I gestured to the now RedRiver, and he followed us back to the camp.

0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me