➳ believer

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

➳ believer

Postby beebun » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:23 pm

believer
➳ kalon #1900
form

beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:25 pm

res
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:52 pm

➳ a wish
#1 | wc; 393

they were the golden child. the prodigy, the beloved. they were the lonely child, the one who was seen as popular - yet, in their heart, they knew. no one would ever like them, for them. they were too quirky, too weird on the inside. they kept up the charades and the smiles, for that was all they had. even if the friends were fake, there was no one else for them to turn to. parents who were to busy running a town, too busy to even look at their child. there was no one that they could turn to, absolutely no one.. they were alone.
they sat on the edge of the murky, dark blue lake, staring off into the space of emptiness. crickets chirped, and the sun was almost down. they were probably looking for them now, but they wanted more time. so much more time. if only they could freeze this moment - but they couldn’t, no matter how hard they wished. they stared at the sky, the legacy of their first name and last name. if you can hear me. please, just.. I just don’t want to be alone anymore. please, for the name of starmap? a star twinkled on the dark tapestry of the sky, but they didn’t see it. their eyes were to busy staring at the lake. the bright sun had finally set, giving way to the pale moon. they sighed and started to turn around, their many tails swishing behind them.
that was when the heard it. “h-hello? who’s there?” they turned around with a jolt.
they blinked and turned around. “hello? where are you?” they padded back up to the lake, and stared down at the water. a pink and white kalon peered back at them. “h-how are you in the lake?” they stared at the kalon in confusion.
“what? I’m not in the water! you are!”
“no- you are!” they giggled. “see?” they placed their paw out and swished the water around.
“whatever you sayy.” the other kalon rolled her eyes and laughed as well. “I’m akiko, what’s your name?”
“skylar!” they exclaimed, excluding their last name. most people immediately changed once they heard it. “nice to meet you!”
“nice to meet you too, skylar! can I call you sky? you have such a pretty name!!”
“sure! akiko - you have a pretty name as well!”

beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me