metaphorically speaking. [no.111]

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

metaphorically speaking. [no.111]

Postby potato.PHD » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:48 pm

Username: potato.PHD
    Name: rdk's lovely bones // "susie"
potato.PHD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a new friend

Postby potato.PHD » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:59 pm

the man walks with a certain prestige that susie's never seen before. she almost fears it - almost. the way he paces with such long, thorough strides... it's slightly intimidating, she won't lie. almost as intimidating as his scarred cerulean gaze, which, at the moment, seems to be scanning over the pup meticulously. she wants to turn tail and run, but there's nowhere to run to - in this cramped little cage, she can barely turn around, much less run. besides... something tells her this man isn't like the rest of them.

he turns to the men in uniforms - the ones who had taken the bad people away. (she likes these men, susie's decided. they saved her.) the newcomer clears his throat, drawing the attention of at least three of the uniformed men, before motioning towards her. "may i take her out? the poor dear looks terribly squeezed up in there."
    wow, even the way he speaks drips with sophistication, suzie thought to herself, before she took note of the man kneeling down before her. she can get a better look at him now - he's wearing white. all white - a white suit with golden accents, white gloves, white shoes, and even a long white shawl (accented with the same gold on his suit) that runs past his knees. at first glance, he does not look like the person to be kneeling on the filthy floor of a now-abandoned warehouse.

he fiddles with the locking mechanism of her cage before slowly, gingerly pulling open the door with a low creak. susie waits with baited breath, cowering in the corner as this man positions himself in front of the cage. she could try to run, but she doesn't necessarily want to - something about this man is different. while her previous masters wouldn't spare her a second glance, this one watches her like a hawk (though his eyes, admittedly, are much gentler).
    wip
potato.PHD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me