𝔴π”₯𝔬 π”žπ”ͺ 𝔦?

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

𝔴π”₯𝔬 π”žπ”ͺ 𝔦?

Postby nΓ©ktar » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:54 am

✧ Image Image

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
a soft voice came from behind the wooden door, "are you lost?" to this question
you answered yes. upon the word leaving your mouth the door slowly creaked
open revealing a rather pretty white fumi with dazzling purple eyes. she tilted
her head looking at you curiously, seeing the wounds that littered your body she
beckoned you inside quickly. she ushered you towards the fireplace, you settle
down on a rather plush cushion on the floor. the fumi rushed towards a back
area with lots of sliding shelves, all meticulously labeled. as her back was
turned you noticed her back paws weren't paws at all but instead gleaming
hooves. she was quiet as she pulled at the delicate handles and extracted
various herbs and small cotton bandages. she made her way back to you and
began treating your wounds, still not saying a single word. so you decide to
speak up. her tall ears perked, "oh goodness forgive my lack of manners!
you noticed her cheeks flush with embarrassment, "you can call me lady".
her gaze then connected with yours as she spoke, the elegant violet eyes giving
you chills. you tear your gaze away and she continues to tend to you as you loo
k around her home trying to think of another question..
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

Last edited by nΓ©ktar on Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.
nΓ©ktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝔩𝔒𝔱 π”ͺ𝔒 π”₯𝔒𝔩𝔭 𝔢𝔬𝔲

Postby nΓ©ktar » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:15 pm

the pain had ceased for the most part as she was gentle wrapping your last wound, her eyes trained on the wound seeming to pay you no mind at all. you couldn't help but stare at her, you gazed over her soft white ears pointing straight up, following them down your vision was cut short by a rather sharp soft glowing horn like that of a mythical unicorn. this piqued your interest quite a bit though something in your gut told you not to mention it in the slightest. at this thought she completed her work on your wounds, a small smile crossed her face as she sat up straight meeting your dazed gaze. lady blinked and tilted her head, "you have been oddly quiet, normally travelers have so many questions and nose about my place i have to nearly strap them down. you're the first to sit and let me treat you properly.." she spoke softly nodding her head ever so slightly as she did, never breaking eye contact. her voice was enchanting and motherly like, it warmed you inside. at these words you managed to speak your question, "what are you doing out here and who are you really?"

lady sat quiet for a long moment pondering your question with seeming blank eyes, you worried for a moment that your question had upset her though before you uttered another word she stood up abruptly. you watched as she walkedher supplies back to wall of drawers she had. lady put everything back in their proper places, pushing a drawer closedslowly she turned her head, "who am i really?" the second half of your question left her lips, it carried no maliceor pain, it was simply spoken.

"my birth name is amalthia though at this point in my life i go by lady amor.. lady love.. as for what i am doing out here is just as i have done for you. i treat and house weary travelers. you'd be surprised how many come through this forest." she spoked holding her hands together as she slowly walked back towards you and sat down once more. "though i haven't always done this and i haven't always thought of doing this.. i wanted to be a match maker actually." with these words her eyes drifted off past you, her gaze dropping to the floor and then she brought them to her own hands."but whenever i would try to find a suitor for any of my friends or the damsels from neighboring villages the men would only fall in love with me. it was torturous and disheartening, i felt helpless.. my dreams shattered before my eyes."

her voice caught in her throat as she finished her sentence, she refused to turn her head towards you as you noticed little crystal like tears falling onto her hands. she quickly wiped her cheeks and rubbed her eyes standing up quickly. "a silly little dream right?" she forced a smile and shook her head as you tried to comfort her to the best of your ability. lady sighed gently, "the funny thing is i have never desired any man at all.. it was always the damsels that captivated me." the words she spoke came out in almost a whisper though the words made you blush lightly understanding her plight. you offered her a gentle kiss to her cheek and a smile, she blushed lightly and touched her cheek, "thank youyou're quite sweet, i'm honestly rather content helping travelers in this way. who knows maybe one day i will meet my princess charming." she teased with a soft giggle before standing up. "would you care to spend the night or rather continue on?" you shook your head and politely turned down her offer, grabbing your things you made your way to the door. you wish you could stay and sit and watch the years melt away along side such a beautiful fumi but you know itisn't where you belong and you still aren't nearly done with your journey. perhaps one day you'll return and she will still be here to greet you. lady follows close behind you holding the door open as you stepped into the shining sunlight.you felt as though you had just awoken from a dream, you turn to look at lady once more offering your gratitude and appreciation with a deep bow. listening ever so carefully to her parting words..

Last edited by nΓ©ktar on Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.
nΓ©ktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝔦 𝔴𝔦𝔰π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔒𝔩𝔩

Postby nΓ©ktar » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:16 pm

i wish you the safest of travels.. please visit anytime you need assistance.
you are very much welcome here. farewell for now..
nΓ©ktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me