[ Adebowale ] #111

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

[ Adebowale ] #111

Postby Southern sweetie » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:29 am

user; southern sweetie
      show name; the little princess
      call name; Kanzi
      name meaning; Swahili - treasure
      gender; female

specialization; herding
      moodboard; xx
      favorite treat; apples
      favorite job; helping the rehabbed babies
      special toy(s); water Buffalo horn

personality;

Having been sent practically across the world
    to live with her masters cousin, Cassidy. Kanzi
    never imagined being a part of The tournament
    world. Yet the arrival of this resourceful young
    pup seems to make more than just a splash in
    the competition world. Having amusing wit and
    smarts; she puts it to good use to ensure that
    she lives the life that she desires. She believes
    she's destined for something much greater
    within life. Something her father always told her.

Last edited by Southern sweetie on Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:29 am, edited 8 times in total.
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Life’s Sorrowful Beginning ]

Postby Southern sweetie » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:16 pm

hbb.gv𝓣he night had been humid and heavy with little to no signs of it letting up. A normally boisterous land now eerily silent. Whimpers and whispers could be heard distantly from a barn. A small crowd consisting of a farmer, children, and a collie all circled together with interest. The time had come for the long awaited bundles. The last known descendants of a famous bloodline of Beaumont Collies. Champions upon champions in past history; now all leading up to the moment the next successors were to be born. “Now c’mon ol girl. I know you got this!” The farmer spoke softly to the heavily pregnant collie. The dog looked up at her master with big brown doe like eyes. Clearly with pain and worry clouding them. The children bouncing with excitement and holding onto the male collie next to them. “Oh isn’t this wonderful old boy?! Little puppies finally running around the farm again! Oh I can’t wait!” The little girl spoke.

Just then the moment they had all be waiting for arrived. A little single pup born with peculiar markings and a face that had the strangest look of all. It looked as tho there was a permanent jeweled mask upon her face. Unfortunately the little family had little time to focus on the newly born puppy, as her mother began to have complications. “Take that pup inside and warm it up. Heat up that old bettys milk we collected this morning and feed it. Now go on get!” The farmer quickly ordered to the children. As they whisked out the barn with the puppy, silence became sorrowfully heavy within the barn.

Once inside the mud bricked house; the little girl make quick haste to create a makeshift bottle and heat the milk. As for the boy, he took his job very very seriously to warm the little pup up and make sure they were breathing. “Ah!...” the little girl shrieked as she tested the milk, “two hot, let me cool it off really quickly” she stated as the bottle started to be blown on. Little whimpers began to arise from the pup as hunger started to set in. “Hurry ila, she’s getting hungry!” The brother shouted. “I’m coming I’m coming, hold on” she said as she returned to her brothers side. “Here little one, hers your bottle. Shhhh... shhh... listen here now. You’ll grow so big and strong, and have such a happy life here on the farm. You’ll be the most wonderful show dog around! And maybe .. and maybe we can just save the far-“

Ila was immediately cut off as her father entered in the house. Head hung low and hat clutched within his blood stained hands. He spoke of nothing as he walked past the children and straight to the sink to wash up. The male collie followed in slowly, practically dragging along the floor. Words did not need to be spoken to know what had occurred. Ila’s sorrowful eyes rested upon the eagerly feasting pup and soft smile danced across her face. Despite loosing such a valued life; that life also gave new life to the world. Potential life. [527]

Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Beauty within Death ]

Postby Southern sweetie » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:28 pm

A quote she had always been told by her father. Something her mother seemed to had always tell him before. Though it definitely was hard to find the beauty within life without a mother or siblings. Her father had told her the night of her birth. There were some... complications and both her siblings and mother were called to the heavens. Being the only surviving pup, she was given the name ‘Kanzi’ meaning treasure. Which fit her perfectly as her father talked about her as such. A treasure. Despite loosing her mother and no other siblings to grow with. Kanzi had quite a beautiful life. Being stationed within a Kenya animal reserve there was always something exciting to do! Some days it was helping out with the rehabbed animals, and other days they tracked down endangered animals to observe! Whatever the day, there was always things to do and places to be. Kanzi had to sometimes even pinch her own fur afraid she’d wake from a Dream. Not much time had past when tragedy struck within the household again...

It had been a normal day at the ranch and reserve for Kanzi and her family. Like usual she had joined the children along with a few of the workers with doing the morning chores. The farmer and her father had left early in the morning with a few others to do a routine border patrol. Poachers were becoming an increasingly worrisome problem. As Kanzi was helping Ila round up the residential cattle a startling noise began ringing loudly within the sky. A reserve vehicle screamed past through the entrance; honking like crazy and shouts from every window. Ila dropped her things and immediately ran to the vehicle, with Kanzi close on her heels. “Ma’am Ma’am!” One of the men shouted loudly towards Ila. “What’s going on what is it??” She questioned desperately. The male hopped off the vehicle heaving trying to catch his breath. “Ma’am.... it’s your father...I couldn’t-.... we couldn’t save him...” he said trailing off. Ila stayed silent for a moment as tears began to trickle down her face. The man grasped his hat as he continued, “the poachers had a trap set up with an injured elephant. Your father tried everything he could to help the poor creature but it was already to late. As they ambushed him, his collie jumped in to help rescue him. The poachers dingos though... there was just to many of them. I’m so sorry to being such Terrible news to you and yours..”. As Ila fell to her knees in agony Kanzi walked over in hopes to comfort the poor girl. Tragedy was Kanzi’s worst enemy at best..

Not much time had passed for the broken family before a strange visitor had made an appearance. Kanzi wasn’t sure what they had wanted but it seemed as though they spent much time discussing things with Ila. Things that made the girl stay up at night and have a continuous stream of tears. Ila thought she had hidden her sorrow well but Kanzi was far more observant then that. Though her heart aches for the loss of the only family she had, it somehow ached even more for the poor girl. Kanzi knew there was a shift within the air as the visitor showed for the last time; papers in hand and a stern voice of words. Ila cried the hardest Kanzi had ever seen her cried. The next morning though made Kanzi even more distraught and lost then ever.

“Kanzi, come on girl. We’ve gotta .... go somewhere. C’mon!” Ila called somewhat sweetly and somewhat sadly. Kanzi had not a clue as to what was about to happen but followed willingly as she could. When they hopped in the truck Kanzi noticed just how Barren the farm had gotten over the last few weeks. Little to no workers about the grounds. The cattle had been hauled off somewhere else along with the rescued and rehabbed animals. Just as the truck passed through the gates Ila stopped the truck. She got out to close the gates and locked it for the very first time Kanzi had ever seen. It took the girl a moment to step away from the gates. Though eventually she did with her head hung the lowest Kanzi had ever seen. Kanzi began to whimper in fear as to what was actually happening and where they were going. Of all the times she needed her father or mother. Now would have been the time.. why was it so difficult to find beauty within life at this moment..

(cc)
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Return of the Crown ]

Postby Southern sweetie » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:20 am

It was a sad moment when the truck had arrived to the airplane barn. Of course Kanzi didn’t know what this meant or why. But once she spotted a metal cage; similar to the ones they used to move animals. She knew right away she was being sent off somewhere and she had a feeling Ila was not joining her. As Ila got out to talk with the pilot, another person came around to the bed of the truck to start loading up a small bag. One of which included all of Kanzi’s belongings. It may have been dumb to other people to send a dog off with belongings as such but to Ila it was the only thing she felt was right.

After everything was loaded; which was not much. Ila sadly went to retrieve Kanzi out of the truck and walk her to the kennel. Kanzi didn’t put up any type of fight as she entered the kennel; tail tucked and head hung low. Ila bent down to take the pup in her arms. “Oh Kanzi, you special girl I’m so sorry. I wish there was more I could have done... I just couldn’t do it all myself. But don’t you worry. Where your heading you will love it! I promise ...” she said with a half smile and tears streaming. Kanzi gave a small lick and whine trying to comfort her. “Alright girl, it’s time to head out. Until next time my treasure...” and with that Kanzi was loaded and up in the sky. Ila looked sadly as the plane took off. She whispered “Adebowale...return of the crown... little princess”. Kanzi was off to a new beginning; where she had no idea...

Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Credits ]

Postby Southern sweetie » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:33 am

Thank you so much for reading this far! I do hope
    you’ve enjoyed the storyline and persona I’ve
    created for this wonderful pup! I apologize I didn’t
    have any art created. I was limited on what I could
    do. But everything above is ready to be judged and
    I hope it’s easy enough to follow along with! Below
    is all the credit sources for all the gifs/imagery/text
    I was able not able to add throughout my form! If it’s not
    listed above with its piece, you will find it below!

Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me