♔ ── can't wish it away !! ))

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

♔ ── can't wish it away !! ))

Postby faelyn » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:50 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
eternity has
been shattere
d, broken by
the demons
that had lain
dormant in t
he hearts of
angels. realit
nothing more
than a promis
e that has be
en broken, rip
ped apart by
th beasts with

in. but, a princess, daughter of the most powerful of angels, is bestowed u
nto the heavens. but, adorned on her head is a blessing.. and a curse. a cu
rse that speaks of an eternal sleep of evil that will fall on her heart. knowi
ng this, the angels mean to kill her on the night of her birth, poison her and
forget she had ever set foot in reality. but, her mother.. she thought otherw
ise.. legends say that she took her daughter faraway, leaving her in the emb
x

race of peasants before she's found by the a
ngels, and is never heard of again. but, now..
she lives.. an angel with a curse. an orphan w
ithout a mother. and, with that, the nightmare
in every angel's hearts, has come true.. ------
██
██
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ── in the past !! ))

Postby faelyn » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:56 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she was beautiful. perfect in every way. her little daughter.
she was an angel.. gently cradled by the beasts that danced in the dazzling twilights of this dark and lonely world. this realm.. it was never meant for a fragile goddess like her. aria was never supposed to be born in a place such as this. though the moon was a crescent of gold in the sky, beautiful in a thousand ways.. it would soon fade. she knew it… it was written on the roses engraved against her heart.

the curse against her daughter was a song that would never end. such a curse that spoke of an eternal sleep of evil upon her little princess. it couldn’t be? could it? the innocence of the little angel glistened as brightly as the curls of daffodils that adorned her little back.

but, she knew what this would cost her.. the price for the life of the little princess.
it wouldn’t be long.. not long until the angels found her. but, she still had time.. and in her heart, she knew all too well that time was a warrior. fiercer than any weapon that could ever be fathomed.
and never would she ever waste it.. because this time.. it could save her daughter, and hopefully.. the world itself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ── diary entry one!! ))

Postby faelyn » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:39 am

┌──────────────────────────────────┐

twenty moons ago;;
    ------

dear diary,,
    hi. it’s me.. aria. i don’t know why i’m here, to spill out all my feelings into handwriting? i don’t know.. that’s what sorin says.
    anyway, if you didn’t know already, i’m a kit, and if writing in this doesn’t do me any good, i’ll make up for it with so much
    more exploring! not that i can do much of it.. but that’s totally okay.. up to a point.
    because, one day, i'll explore.. just like my poppa.

he's a pirate, you know? i heard he was very brave.
    i'm brave, too.

i’m not like those ordinary kits who cry as soon as it gets dark outside, i’m tougher than them.. way tougher. i can probably
    survive the sea if i wanted, discover the treasure of the faerie realm. it would be like those stories that poppa tells me at
    night.. except in real-life. i can run away from home and come back by the morning. it would be a perfect idea.. wouldn’t it?
    ---aria

└──────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ── diary entry two !! ))

Postby faelyn » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:40 am

nineteen moons ago;;
    ------

dear diary,
    today.. i ran away.. but it was amazing! i saw the stars dancing at night, and the seas shining beneath the beams of light that
    glistened above. but, my plan to come home in the morning was a little delayed, by the time i was back, the sun had been the
    highest in the sky and poppa was boiling with rage. i didn’t see why he was so upset. it was only a little expedition, nothing
    compared to the long ones he goes out on. i’m sure i would’ve been fine if i was gone for a little longer. it wouldn’t have really
    mattered, anyway.

i’m not too worried, because soon, he’ll forget, and i can explore again. and hopefully.. next time.. i’ll won’t be delayed.
    ---aria

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ── diary entry three !! ))

eighteen moons ago;;
    ------

dear diary,
    well.. poppa didn’t forget.
    he still pretty upset about the whole thing, and keeps bringing it up, too. and i’m not too sure why.. i’m fine, aren’t i? it’s
    hopeless, really, trying to sneak out anyway. so.. i got a better idea! i snuck on poppa's ship to join him on his expeditions!
    how else would i be able to explore, if he was watching me like an eagle? this is a far better idea, anyway.as soon as he got
    home, i would be home as well!

here, the ocean is even better. like little snowbells blossoming in the gentle breath of winter, the seas sing a thousand
    different lullabies, it makes up for the bedtime stories that poppa tells me back in the village. so, being alone for now is
    okay.
    ---aria

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ── diary entry four !! ))

sixteen moons ago;;
    ------

dear diary,
    i'm not feeling too good, today.
    seasickness is killing me.. it feels like years since i felt the soft, velvet turfs of meadows beneath my toes. eternity
    since i’ve last seen the pastels of a village alive with lanterns and fresh fruits. i miss home. i miss poppa.

did i mention that poppa doesn’t know i’m here? no.. i don’t think i have.. idon’t know how long this expedition would last. poppa
    has never been gone from home for this long. i hope he’s okay. i hear him sometimes, hissing to his crewmates to… i don’t know..
    shut up or something? i hope he's okay. i also hope this cursed ship stops rocking, soon.
    ---aria

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ── diary entry five !! ))

Postby faelyn » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:41 am

everything in-between to fifteen & ten moons ago;;
    ------
    this is nothing
    this is nothing this is nothing this is nothing
    this is nothing this is nothing this is nothing this is nothing this is nothing this is nothing this is nothing this is nothing this is no
    this is nothing this is nothing this is nothing this is nothing this is nothing this is nothing this is nothing this is nothing this is no

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ── diary entry six !! ))

ten moons ago;;
    ------
    hi. i hope you remember me, i really do. it's always nice to have someone to talk to. well, in case you forgot, it's me.. aria. the kit
    you used to hear from every moon? yeah, that one.

i'm sorry if i had you worried for the last couple moons.. i hope you didn't think i was dead or something. i'll fill you in on what
    happened you' d like.

so, it happened something like this..

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ── it went something like !! ))

the ocean was a beautiful.. but violent creature.
it was a beast that could never be tamed, a bird who would always fly away, no matter what. wild and free.

the gentle lullaby the seas had once sung had become twisted in ways that broke her heart. it was raining.. and inside.. her heart was raining too. in a different way, though. it ached.. ached for the lovely scents of fresh pastries. for the soft, melodic chatter that adorned the auburns of glowing lanterns. she missed her father, even though it had only been a moon or two.
she wished that this nightmare would be over soon.

dancing a little around the puddles that fell from the deck above, the once, bold sepias of the timber planks that were kissed with auburns had been replaced with smears of rust and salty raindrops.

“is anyone there?”
falling silent, her breath dwindled, fading as quickly as a star dancing like a butterfly at twilight. she knew that voice all too well. it was her father. poppa.

“i tell you.. edric. it’s one of them.. a siren.”
a siren? she definitely wasn't a siren, what were they thinking?

but, it was still too much.. too much to keep silent. to stay hidden from the soul who sang to her beneath stars. told her that it was alright whenever dreams fell short from the beautiful fantasy she wished she could’ve lived in. she wanted to tell them it was her.. aria. not the silly legend they were talking about.

“poppa?”
soft, amber eyes adorned the darkness, lighting it up like a gentle fire that glowed above slender pieces of timber. it had been so long. a blanket of warmth fluttered all around her, gentle kisses that had once tickled her head like a crown of roses. “i’m sorry, poppa. i just-”

“hush, aria.. it alright. i’m here.”

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ── diary entry six !! ))

still ten moons ago;;
    ------
    so much has changed since then.. ever since i came back, things were quite different.
    my childhood friends had become a little more withdrawn after all the moons that chased away the kit i once was, and the
    villagers.. well.. they’ve never been the same. i understand though.. i’ve always been.. a little strange to them.. and maybe,
    now that i'm all grown up.. they think i'm scary or something..

i mean.. three tails? who wouldn’t be a little confused? besides, now that i’m no longer a kit, maybe they think i’m menacing?
    they’ll warm up eventually… i know it.
    ---aria

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me