❛❃. 𝟷𝟷𝟢𝟢

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

❛❃. 𝟷𝟷𝟢𝟢

Postby galaxyy. » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:18 pm

━━ γ€Œ πŽππ‡π„π‹πˆπ€ ! 」 ━━

xxxxborn in a small town in alberta, canada, ophelia grew up near the mountains. her owner would take her on trail rides and they would explore the neighboring wilderness. she knew the various rocky paths through the mountains, valleys, and forests of her hometown by heart. the frigid air, the snowy winters, the coniferous woodlands she felt at home in; it was all she knew and loved. one day, she would enter a trailer which she thought would simply take her down the street to visit another barn but would instead change her life. the trailer was headed to MVE.

xxxxupon arrival, ophelia was confused. it was warm, humid, and nothing like anything she'd ever experienced. the sun glared down at her, the warmth almost overwhelming. the birds sounded odd and everything had become white noise. she was lost and confused, no sense of where she was or what was going on. that was when she heard a whinny.

Last edited by galaxyy. on Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:11 pm

───────────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β”€β”€οΉ™βƒοΉšβ”€β”€

......━━━━━━━━━━ ❝ π˜πŽπ” 𝐂𝐀𝐍 πƒπŽ πˆπ“. ❞ ━━━━

xxxxxthe sky was cerulean, the sun a pale amber. it glared relentlessly, giving every reflective surface a shiny facade to hide behind. it was so intense that it hurt her eyes. the birds sounded nothing like home. they were too high-pitched, too erratic, and nowhere near as melodic as ophelia remembered. the place itself seemed nice, as if she would enjoy it under normal circumstances. right now though, she could not handle the grandeur and the pretentiousness and the commotion; it was all too overwhelming. that whinny had interrupted her pessimism and befuddlement. it cut through the haze like a stray ray of sunshine against a menacing, stormy sky. it disoriented yet grounded her all at once.

xxxxxa golden mare was the last thing ophelia expected to see upon investigating the noise. the whinny had somehow snapped her out of her stupor long enough to bewildered by the warm, friendly aura of the mare she was being led to. she hadn't even realized she was being brought in that direction her until she looked down and found her legs to be moving with a mind of their own. for some reason, she really wanted to meet this mare. she didn't understand why, but she had to.

xxxxxfinding herself at the gate to the paddock this mare occupied, she discovered that she was a bit worried. what if this stranger found her odd? what if she disliked her coat? it was rather extravagant, to be fair. she much preferred the elegance of the other mare's simple yet stunning honey-dipped radiance and luminous amber eyes. they were soft and shimmered with a certain knowingness and wisdom beyond her age. she wasn't sure what it was about the mare that coaxed her into approaching and introducing herself, but she did so despite her evident nervousness. to her surprise, the introduction went well. the mare put her at ease; her relaxed posture, tranquil tone, gentle eyesβ€”it all calmed her down before she could even think about vanishing into the ash grey fog of a panic attack.

xxxxxher name was pele. ophelia learned that she was a eventer, but she especially loved cross country and show jumping. she said that they were much more "electrifying" than dressage, although she noted that dressage was also a rather captivating discipline. pele explained how she was more of a 'live life in the moment' type of mare, and, although ophelia didn't know this at the time, she would soon follow along this path of thinking as well. it benefited nobody to wallow in the past or worry for the future when you could be shaping the present. ophelia wasn't sure what she would be expected to do here. she told pele about her old home: the icy winters, the towering mountain peaks, the muffled musicality of the woodland creatures. pele simply listened intently. she offered comfort when necessary, as if she knew exactly how and when to help. she sympathized with ophelia when she explained how much she missed her home. it turned out that pele had also been taken away from her previous home. "hawthorne hooves stable," she said. "that was the name of my home." she explained how the stable had closed and how she had to part with her best friend, a miniature grey paint by the name of tua. ophelia didn't notice it at first, but she felt much more content as she listened to pele talk about some of her favorite moments with tua and her time before MVE. something about hearing her newfound companion speak on a topic she was passionate about gave her a feeling of comfort, like being covered in a nice, cozy blanket. it was nice to have someone to relate to, to listen to, and to listen to her.

xxxxxit didn't take long for ophelia to become more comfortable at MVE with pele's assistance. she was introduced to and became aquainted with the other residents, soon forming quite the friendship with rhea and azalea especially. the two were more quiet individuals, not necessarily silent, but not overbearing. it was easy to get along with them. ophelia and pele have grown much closer over time and are now basically inseparable. they do everything together, often found grooming each other or simply laying in the field together, daydreaming. she has a stall of her own next to pele, and goes out into the pasture with her almost every day. she's even given cross country a try, and although it was not exactly her style, it was exciting and she wasn't too bad at it. it reminded her a bit of home, hopping over fallen trees and piles of rocks on the trails in alberta, and she might give it another try in the future.

xxxxxophelia has been working with her trainer on liberty. she has come very far from being the nervous wreck she was on her first day at MVE to a confident, idealistic mare with a dream in mind to achieve. liberty has been the perfect discipline for ophelia to start out with. it works wonders to improve upon her self-esteem and raise her spirits. not being under saddle enables her to act with the freedom she enjoys so much and gives her a big platform to work with when it comes to bringing more positivity to the world thanks to her large following. after a bit of encouragement from pele, ophelia started working with birds. she had always been interested in falconry, but hadn't been offered the chance to take part in it. it was something she would never have had the courage to try out without support from pele. ophelia sometimes even partakes in trail rides when there aren't enough horses available at the time. she's gotten to know the place quite well and is quite accustomed to the trails. she loves taking people on rides through them, as it reminds her of her canadian home.

xxxxxophelia's dream is quite simple. inspired by her past, she wants to be able to help others through rough times. she wants everyone to feel as though they belong, so that nobody is left alone and out of place as she once was. she wants to make sure that everyone has someone like pele to lean on, since the mare has helped her so much. she wants to make the world a better place where each individual can be a part of the whole and not stranded on an island of solitude. knowing just how much pele has helped her through everything has been a huge inspiration to actually begin working toward achieving this goal. she has been by her side since the very minute she stepped out of the trailer that fateful day. striving to achieve more in liberty has allowed ophelia to gather an audience. with her blossoming popularity, she is already able to spread positivity. ophelia greatly appreciates the chance to make a difference and start to pursue her dreams to change the world for the better with pele by her side.

xxxxxanother goal of hers which has mostly come to fruition already was to live out a happy life with pele. from the moment she'd met the mare, ophelia knew she was the one. she was so sweet, so gentle, so supportive. it wasn't the fake, artificial type of sweetness either. pele was an entire candy shop and ophelia was the shy child inside it, hesitant to ask for a piece, as it seemed too good to be true. it was, however, true. pele was a genuine mare and she was genuinely hers. getting closer to her was simple enough; it was strangely easy for ophelia to open up to her, and pele was always happy to talk. she seemed to enjoy just being around ophelia. being with pele is like nothing she's ever experienced. ophelia had never really believed in soulmates, but the instant she met pele, she changed her mind. it felt as if she'd met the perfect match. pele was the sunshine to her initial rainy sky, the encouragement she'd needed so desperately. she felt so proud to be with a mare like her.
Last edited by galaxyy. on Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Sat May 08, 2021 9:26 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
β–ˆxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ but i’m not the only one! ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ
β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”β”β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”β”β”β”€β”€οΉβœ§οΉžβ”β”β”β”β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

⍟ no faker [β™«] ━ β€œno, i ain’t got time, no time for complicators. say what you want, i’ll get there now or later. be who i am ’cause i am no, no faker.”
      xxxxophelia's self esteem used to be rather low, but she’s become significantly more confident over time. this song represents the changes happening in her life to make her more confident that she can achieve her dreams.
    ⍟ lessons [β™«] ━ β€œthe fear’s not enough to stop us dreaming now.”
      xxxxas she has grown older and dealt with several significant changes in her life, ophelia has learned multiple lessons: to trust herself, to not overthink, etc. however, one of the most important ones in her opinion is to live in the moment. she likes to think that β€˜the past is to be learned from, not lived in,’ and β€˜the best way to predict your future is to create it.’
    ⍟ paradise [β™«] ━ β€œin the night, the stormy night, she’d close her eyes. in the night, the stormy night, away she’d fly. and dream of paradise. / so lying underneath those stormy skies, she said, β€˜i know the sun must set to rise.’”
      xxxxophelia knows that she cannot have complete control over her future, but she tries her best to positively influence what she can. she’s in an endless search for her ideal world and she plans to make it so.
    ⍟ show and tell [β™«] ━ β€œour feet are grounded on the earth but our thoughts are way up there.”
      xxxxwhen she was younger, she wanted so much to feel even a hint of normalcy. she wanted to feel as though she belonged in this foreign space where everything was alien to her. this is exactly the type she wishes to help, so that nobody else feels this way.
    ⍟ brand new [β™«] ━ β€œi feel like anything can happen. / like when i close my eyes and don’t even care if anyone sees me dancing. like i can fly and i don’t even think i’m touching the ground. / it’s the way that i feel when i’m with you: brand new.”
      xxxxpele has helped ophelia so much. she has become a β€˜brand new’ person thanks to her. what used to be a quiet, reserved, nervous mare has become a confident, open one. her determination has become much stronger and she is now motivated to influence others as well.
    ⍟ memories [β™«] ━ β€œhere’s to the ones that we got. cheers to the wish you were here, but you’reβ€…not. / toast to the ones here today. toast to the ones that we lost on the way. / there’s a time that i remember, when i did not know no pain. when i believed in forever, and everything would stay the same.”
      xxxxophelia sometimes still misses what she once had in canada. she loved the mountain trails, her old owner, her companions. however, she has learned to appreciate what she has now: the present. while she misses her friends and home, she now has pele and her platform of influence to be grateful for. she can change the world for the better with the mare she loves most by her side.
    ⍟ fantasy [β™«] ━ β€œdid i ever get to tell you what you meant to me? and did you know that you were always like a fantasy?”
      xxxxpele is like fantasy to ophelia. not only is she an amazing mare, personality and skill-wise, she has helped her become what she is today. pele means the world to her and she definitely does not plan on losing her.
    ⍟ sunkissed [β™«] ━ β€œyou know i wanna be your rock, my love. you know i wanna be your light. in darkness how you find me just in time to tell me what i needed to hear. so if you don’t know what you need, you can leave it all to me. don’t want you worried ’bout a thing, i know you’d do the same for me.”
      xxxxwhile ophelia was going through hardship, pele was right by her side at all times. from the very beginning, the mare had been there to calm her down and to ensure that she didn’t get too overwhelmed. ophelia wants to return this favor by being there for her through the thick and thin, not wavering in support whatsoever. she wants to apply this to everyone and be able to change things for the better in the world.
    ⍟ lost in you [β™«] ━ β€œyou give me so much hope so i gotta keep you close, yeah you’re giving me the most. and i never know, no I never know why.”
      xxxxophelia never really understood what was so special about herself that caught pele’s eye. however, she would never regret that first day when she began to open up to the one who would soon become her best friend and more.
    ⍟ through and through [β™«] ━ β€œthink i need to get out of the door, but i’ve never been a brave one; always was a tame one, always double checked all that I knew. / i will be there for you even if we may seek a separate life.”
      xxxxearlier in life, ophelia was not very brave. she was rather shy and reserved, never expecting things to go her way and not doing anything to make it happen either. now, though, she has the confidence she needs to believe in herself and she can finally achieve her dreams like she’d always hoped she would. ophelia would always be there to support pele like she’d always been for her.

Last bumped by galaxyy. on Sat May 08, 2021 9:26 am.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me