ERRP Try-out #1081 & #1082

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

ERRP Try-out #1081 & #1082

Postby Southern sweetie » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:36 am

Username;; southern sweetie

Show Name: I walk the line
    Barn Name: June Carter aka “June•
    Height: 15.5h
    Halter: sparkling snow white
    Discipline: reining
    Show Name: Rings of Fire
    Barn Name: Johnny Cash aka “Johnny”
    Height: 16.2h
    Halter: Cadillac black!
    Discipline: cattle cutting & western pleasure
Last edited by Southern sweetie on Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I WALK THE LINE

Postby Southern sweetie » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:11 am

╔═════════════╗

Show Name: Rings of Fire
Barn Name: Johnny Cash aka “Johnny”
Height: 16.2h
Halter: Cadillac black!
Discipline: cattle cutting & western pleasure

Favorite treat: turnips
Moodboard: xxx
Theme song: xxx
Personality: Old school & secret teddy bear

╚═════════════╝

╔═══════════════════╗
. asdcasdv mmmmm His thoughts ;;
. asd Johnny couldn’t lie; from the start it
wasn’t clear to him. His mind was foggy and
his heart was practically stone. He was so
obviously at the time he could almost smack
his own face sometimes! But now the stallion
wouldn’t have had his life happen any other way.
The stallion now was head over hooves for the
mare. Her soft voice could lullaby him anytime of
day. Those melted chocolate brown eyes; so rich
with life and kindness. The days they spend together
could never compare to the glory days. He’d now
take a day in the field just watching flowers bloom
with June over winning the highest ribbon. Despite
having such a rough time, this old soul is soothed
just by the smell or presence of the mare. Johnny
couldn’t and wouldn’t ever stop thanking the stars
night and day for that accident. Who knew where
he’d be now if he hadn’t been tangled with the mare
that day...
(161)

╚═══════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════╗
. as About our Lover boy ;;
. asdca Johnny had a reputation almost world renowned for being THE outlaw. He was one the mares would swoon over since fillies. Having held several titles in cattle cutting and western pleasure. He was for sure top of the top ... when things were good.

After becoming famous and well known, Johnny thought for sure they were set. Everything was as he thought until it wasn’t. His owner eventually started to not train as often, or would sometimes forget to even tend to Johnny a day or two. When he would come around the barn he reeked of a strong smell and would act very differently. Johnny knew something was off but hoped it would change.

Eventually his owner stopped coming around all together. Soon after that a trailer showed up to collect Johnny and the rest of the horses. Most were sold off to other show homes and pet homes. Johnny was so displeased and hurt about the sudden change that he made sure not to stay in one spot for very long. He would bounce from stable to stable, owners complaining of his sudden attitude change.

Coming to Hawthorn stable his attitude only got worse. To the point of no one could touch him without sustaining an injury. When news had spread about the stables closing. It devastated the entire stable except for Johnny. Within the last year he had dealt with unsteady homes and moving from place to place. This one was no different or so he thought...
(250)

╚═════════════════════╝
Last edited by Southern sweetie on Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:51 am, edited 12 times in total.
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RINGS OF FIRE

Postby Southern sweetie » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:47 pm

╔═════════════╗

Show Name: I walk the line
Barn Name: June Carter aka “June•
Height: 15.5h
Halter: sparkling snow white
Discipline: reining

Favorite treat: sugar cubes
Moodboard: xxx
Theme song: xxx
Personality: Bubbly & kind hearted

╚═════════════╝

╔════════════════╗
. asdcasdv BbbbbHer thoughts ;;
. asdcasdv When June first met Johnny, it was
under some .. stressful circumstances. But non-the
less she treated him how she treated everyone she
met. With a big wonderful smile and just love and
appreciation towards them. Her first in Initial
thought when they had been loaded together in that
trailer was; he must have had a hard life. He was
visibly grumpy and not so friendly. He seemed to
have a chip two sizes to big for his shoulder. June
didn’t really feel like it was polite to ask why he
seemed that way. She could only imagine what he
might have said if she had asked that day. They
made quick conversation amongst themselves
before the trailer was fully loaded. Once the gates
were shut and everyone tied down, the truck
started up and shifted to gear. June turned to say
something about hoping to find a new person to love
as much as she had at the stables. When she noticed
a few scars left right on his underside, the most soft
spot of a horse. Sadness and a heavy shadow quickly
made of her comment to keep her quite. He clearly
would not have had the same views as her. So instead
she hastily mentioned finding a better home and kept
their conversation at that.

╚════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════════════════╗
. as Our Main Lady's Past ;;
. asdca
Poor June was actually a rescue that Hawthorn stables had acquired a few years back. Her owner had passed without anyone knowing, being an elderly women alone. She had no immediate family or friends and had left behind an entire farm. Once it came to the authorities attention many of the animals on the farm sadly did not make it. June was one of the very very few remaining.

Once she was finally rehabbed to amazing condition she was allowed to join the riding school classes. She had minimal riding experience but was an excellent learner and practically begged to be ridden often! Eventually she was able to show in competitions and shows.

It devastated June once she found out her safe haven was closing. She had already a bad start with life and was just now finally becoming happy again. She decided she’d keep her head up high even though it made her sad. June heard of other good stables out there so hopefully she would be found by one who appreciated her just as much as hawthorn did.
(180)

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by Southern sweetie on Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:40 am, edited 9 times in total.
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

THE STORY OF HOW THEY MET

Postby Southern sweetie » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:56 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

. as Just Another Country Romance ;;
. as The dreaded day came when the trailers were loaded for the last time. Since Johnny was such a wild horse anymore, the humans decided they’d corral him in first. Of course Johnny wasn’t happy about it, but this time he loaded easier. It confused the humans but was also a blessing as it was already hard having to lose their home in the first place. They placed his lead rope on once in a confined area.

Next came June on the trailer. To create space they placed the horses closer then normal. “Alright girl, everything will be okay. Just make sure you stay outta that stallions way. Rude one there” a rider said to June. June gave a little whinny and a nuzzle before he walked out to load other horses.

“Such a tragedy we’re having to leave such an amazing place but here’s to hoping for greener pastures!” She gleefully said to the stallion. Johnny gave a short grunt and turned his head. “ Well I’m June, and you are?” She ask sweetly. Johnny’s eyes got wide and his heart about stopped. “ Excuse me darlin’? You mean to tell me, you don’t know who I am?”

June looked puzzled “ No I’m sorry, I don’t. I wasn’t to familiar with the other horses in the stables. I stuck to myself.” She said with a little trail of sadness to it. Something struck Johnny’s frozen heart. He felt empathy for the mare. “Well I’m Johnny. Just Johnny...” he trailed off. “Well it’s a pleasure to meet you Johnny. Best wishes in finding an amazing home!” She countered cheerfully. He gave a deep grunt and turned back to the corner of his spot.

The last of the horses were loaded and everyone was set to leave. It was a bittersweet moment as it was sad leaving memories behind. But the future was going to hopefully be optimistic for them. As the trailer pulled out June gave one last glance back. There had to be something better out there for her. She just knew it.

Everything was going great with the drive. That is until the trailers crashed. They were knocked around and slung into each other. Horses screaming from the jolt and suddenness. Johnny looked over to see June trying to catch her balance and look scared. He called out “Just hold on!”. Before he could say anything else everything went black.

Once still Johnny was finally able to raise his head slightly to see he was on the side of the road. He groaned as he tried moving his body. What a heck of a wreck, he thought. As he tried to get up he realized his rope was stuck to something. He tugged a few times before looking to see it had somehow knotted itself to the mare in the trailer.

“Hey darlin get up.” He said to her. No response came from June. She was still and stiff for a moment. “Hey!” He practically shouted. Received only a moan this time and nothing more. A loud crash rang through the air as Johnny turned to see another trailer crash into theirs. Johnny pricked his ears as her heard thundering hooves heading their way.

Quickly thinking he laid his body in front June’s like a shield. He covered her neck and head with his own. “Watch out! Get!!” He shouted at the stampede. As the last of the group either bounded over or dodge completely. Johnny was able to nudge June awake. “Hey kid come on, we gotta find someplace safe.”

June slowly blinked her eyes. “ what happened... owe why do I hurt so much ?!” Starting to panic she realized one of her back legs had a shooting pain all the way up to her back. Caused by a gash along her leg. “Calm down calm down! You’ll get us both hurt if you don’t!” Johnny exclaimed. “If you haven’t noticed we’re kind of tied together...” he grunted

June looked at her lead rope, it was in fact tangled with Johnny’s. “How are we gonna get out of this?” She asked worried. He dropped his head and slanted his eyes. “And how am I suppose to know that darlin” he said annoyed and pinning his ears back. June dropped her ears and expression “sorry..”

The stallion gave a quick look over of their situation. He was able to spot the tracks of the stampede heading into the forest. He tugged on the ropes in that direction “Come on, I saw a group of horses head this way. You’ll be safer there” he grunted.

“Uh you mean us?” The mare said confused. Johnny rolled his eyes “uh yea sure...” he didn’t plan on sticking around once they figured out how to get untangled. “Come on” he said to June. “Coming!” June said in a slight chipper mood.

Why did it have to be this mare he had to be tangled with. Any other situation would have been better then tied to this sickly nice mare. And yet deep down Johnny felt a sense of gladness about it. He almost ... enjoyed being tied to her. Johnny shook his neck and feelings out. He couldn’t be doing this, letting his feelings get in the way.

As they continued to catch up to the heard Johnny tried to remain silent during the journey. Meanwhile June went on to tell her entire life story to the unwillingly listening stallion. “And that’s how I ended up at hawthorn stables! How about you??” She giggled. Panic shot through his heart, “uh ... well.. I uh.. My owner didn’t want me anymore. They were moving so they sold me there.”

He flattened his ears against his skull and gave a half nervous grin. “Oh well I’m sorry to here that. Hopefully once we’re found our new owners will love and appreciate us !” She whinnied. Johnny huffed “yea...” he couldn’t help but give a very small smile at the mare’s optimism. Given such a tragic situation and all she could ramble on was about how good the situation was going to end.

Not much time had passed until they spotted a few of the horses from the group. Johnny started to have panic grow within his heart. He realized he didn’t want June to know of his life past. “Hey I think I see some of the other horses! I bet they’ll be so excited to see us. Hey you guys!!” June exclaimed. “Hey! Uhh... let’s uh.. why don’t we uhh stick in the back so we make sure we don’t pass any humans looking for us on accident” Johnny nervously said. He squinted his eyes and shook his head. What a stupid excuse, stay back so we don’t miss any humans. What are the odds?!

June gave a hmph. “You might be right! That’s quite the idea Johnny!” June gave a smile. Johnny dropped his head and let out all the air he had held. At least for now she wouldn’t know who he was... But why did he care so much for the mare to know? He didn’t like anyone not even a little bit. He hated the world he lived in. So why would it matter if this one little mare knew who he really was?? All he knew was if she was to find out who he truly was, somewhere in his soul it would be detrimental.

As the blizzard began to get worse the group ahead finally found safety in a cave. The panic started to creep back in Johnny’s throat. He knew they needed shelter but he couldn’t bare the thought of June finding out who he was. Before he could think of any other option June gleefully said “Oh look! They’ve found shelter. How lucky are we Johnny! Let’s join them!” The stallion sulked after her.

As June entered the cave she shook her body and swished her tail free of snow. “ Ahh much better! Now let’s go see if someone can help us!” Eyes bright with excitement. As she continued in she was abruptly stopped. She turned to the stallion and cocked her head sideways. Johnny was standing at the mouth of the cave still with his hooves dug in the ground. You could see the whites of his eyes and ears pinned to his skull. “Johnny, don’t you wanna come in a get warm? What’s wrong ??”

“June .. I ... I have something to tell you...” the stallion started. It was in that instance Johnny heard a shrill. The rest of the heard had noticed the pair walking in. A.k.a the swooning mares especially. Before he could get another word in they bombarded him with worried and giggles, dragging him inside.

“Oh Johnny thank the stars your Alive! Are you alright , are you hurt??” They went on to question the stallion. The stallion leaned back on his heels and pinning his ears. He gave a nervous smile “I-I- I’m alright ladies really...” he started. “What are you doing with THAT loser..” The voice came from one of the top mares within the giggle group.

Johnny was taken aback by the statement from the mare. He looked to see she was talking about June. Poor little June looking defeated and depressed at the other end of the line. It was almost as if Johnny could see the little filly she had been so long ago; Broken, abandoned and lost. Guilt struck down his heart.

The mare trotted right up into June’s face. “Do you know just how lucky you are to be alive? If it wasn’t for THE outlaw, Johnny Cash, world
Time champ getting horribly stuck with you. You’d be dead” she sneered in her face. June’s complete expression dropped and showed no emotion. “Well I’m very grateful..” she bleakly said. “You should be.” The other mare snorted.

“Come on Johnny-poo, let’s get you cleaned up” the nasty mare said. Johnny pulled up from the mare “No. how could you be so cruel to such an sweet horse. She has done nothing to you!” Anger rose up in the stallions throat. He was practically steaming from his nostrils he was so angry.

“You need to get away, before I hurt you.” Flames grew within his eyes. The mare bewildered stepped back “o-o-ok Johnny...” Feeling like he had a little more room to breath he gave a sigh and turned to June. Tears streamed down the mares face “ Oh June.." the stallion started softly. June quickly shook her mane out along with the loose tears from her snout. Looking back at Johnny with a soft smile and weary eyes she spoke softly; "Oh it's alright. lets get these ropes untied shall we?"

The stallion just dropped his head along with his expression. "Sure June.." As the pair searched around the cave to find anything that could help them, Johnny decided to use what was left of his courage to tell June just how he felt before anything else happened. The stallion stopped in his tracks which in turn yanked the mare slightly. She turned to face the stallion with a confused look, "what's wrong Johnny?" she questioned.

Johnny took a deep breath and straightened his posture. "Look June, I know I can be intimidating and cruel. But You have honestly brought my down to earth more then anyone within just the short time we've spent tangled. It scares me just how much you make me feel alive again. But it also amazes me just how normal I feel." At this point June could tell the stallion started to choke up and struggle with his speech. The mare started to take a step towards him when something else caught both of the horses attention.

Talk quickly made its way to the back of the cave and two the pair. It was great news! They had been found by a search party and were being rounded up to be taken back to the stables. June gave a sweet whinny in excitement. Now this nightmare could be over with! But poor Johnny had fear make it's way over his entire body. What if he wasn't to be able to talk with June ever again? What if he's sent off to another auction and her placed within a home. Before Johnny could even get a breath out to speak to the mare; their leads were tugged on as a women had joined them now with her horse. The lady a small petite thing clicked the pair on with a soft smile. "C'mon you two. I promise where were going, there'll plenty of time to hangout." the women giggled and gave a wink. Somehow Johnny just knew everything was going to be okay and that he would get to tell June just how he really felt.

(2,140)

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me