zodiac event. cac. dnp.

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

zodiac event. cac. dnp.

Postby bsktcase » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:12 pm

index
Gemini ; Mine and my father's sun sign
Taurus ; My ascendant sign
Dragon ; My Chinese Zodiac
Last edited by bsktcase on Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

may 20 -- june 20 | gemini

Postby bsktcase » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:21 am

may 20 -- june 20 | gemini
    username: bsktcase
    clan: Viridian Court
    - -
    cat's name: The Margrove wind of the briar // Briarwind
    cat's gender: She-cat
    cat's age: 34 moons
    prompt fill: A small she-cat shivered as she laid on an ice-cold floor. Her eyes showed no emotion as she stared out the bars of the cage. Blinking as she looked in the darkroom as a two-leg opened the heavy door in the room. Light suddenly flooded the room causing the cat to squint. In her heart, she knew they weren't coming for her but one of the many others in the room. Most of which were meowing at the two-leg. Causing her to flatten her ears in distant "Can't you all shut up..." she mumbled under her breath. She heard another cat purr as she got let out of her cage. Only making her glare at the fellow she-cat. "Lucky you," she said sarcastically under her breath. She was getting a new home ", you're not a freak." she finished her sentence. A home was something she would never get as this place wouldn't want to sell a 'defective cat'. The two-legs even kept her in a metal cage far from the rest of the cats. This had been her 'home' since she was a young kitten. Taking from her mom as soon as they could. For the first months, she would cry and scream tell they put plexiglass in front of the cage bars. This was to ignore her as much as they could. Almost forgetting about her most of the time. All she ever could think about was feeling the warmth of another cat next to her. To be able to speak with another was a dream of her's. She constantly wondered why they didn't just throw her outside. Let her go so they didn't have to live her life like this. That is what she wished for every day and night hoping if she wished hard enough it would come true.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her

bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

april 19 -- may 20 | taurus

Postby bsktcase » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:47 am

april 19 -- may 20 | taurus
    clan: Sloughclan
    - -
    cat's name: Larchfern
    cat's gender: Tom
    cat's age: 48 moons
    prompt fill: A strange tom blinked his eyes open in the warriors' den of Sloughclan. Though it wasn't like blinking would help him much as he couldn't see. It still baffled him that he was made a warrior due to his ability or lack thereof, of sight. He was thankful though his clanmates made sure to help him set his nest right next to the door. Granted that was just so I don't trample their own... he thought to himself. That's what he believed in all honesty. Who would want a blind warrior? Not like he is much help in a battle, and is rather clumsy when it comes to hunting. Padding out of the den he felt the sun hit his face causing him to purr at the feeling. The scents of his clanmates hit him all at once as he padded to the fresh-kill pile to grab something to eat. Today he didn't know what he would be assigned to do. Granted it was most likely patrolling, The one thing I'm good at just because I can follow pretty easily... he thought to himself. Wishing he could be more of a help to his clan. Soon he smelt a stronger scent of one of his clanmates. "Hello there Mirestar." he mewed then took a bite of a shrew.
    "Hello Larchfern." the she-cat purred "I've got a request for you," she said sitting next to him.
    He looked in the direction her scent came "Yes?" he questioned. Most likely telling me how useless I am... he thought as it was common for him to hear as he grew up. Somewhere kind but never trusted him with anything.
    "Accompany me to the moonstone this moon," she said with a smile on her face. Instantly he shook his head standing up from his finished meal. "Now don't be like that!" she said standing up quickly though she stumbled a bit. Larch helped steady her so she wouldn't fall right back down.
    Then he shook his head again "No why would you want me to come with? I'm useless, I'm surprised you haven't sent me off to be an elder honestly." he said to her. Though he sensed her shock "You know what I mean. Take Silentrapid or Fawnbreeze they are far by a better choice than me."
    Mirestar shoved him gently "Don't you dare say that! You are a fantastic warrior your sense of smell is far better than any other in the clan. Sometimes I swear on Starclan you can hear even a bug move slightly. So no arguing with me, I'm your leader, and you along with Poppypool will come with me." she stated nuzzling his cheek.
    Now he was the one in shock "F-fine." he stated in a very quiet voice.
    "Good because trust me everyone in this clan believes you are by far one of the best warriors here." she purred to him. He heard her pad away leaving him there dumbfounded.
    No way... was all he could think as he plopped down to sit. How could everyone else thing he was so great? When he thought he was such a burden to them? Surely they didn't have that much faith in him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her

bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

year five | dragon

Postby bsktcase » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:18 am

year five | dragon
    clan: Sloughclan
    - -
    cat's name: Vixenfire
    cat's gender: Tom
    cat's age: 36 moons
    prompt fill: Though he would hate to admit it to any but himself really he greatest treasure is his husband Minnowstripe. He is the biggest goof he has ever met. Being able to make sure he doesn't hurt himself is his biggest task. Due to the fact, he seems to just forget to pay attention to things most of the time. From shouting at him that a rock his in front of him to pushing him to the side to avoid running into a tree. Sometimes he wonders why he fell in love with such a weird tom. Then remembers how much he makes him feel loved and how he treats him with such respect. More respect than he has ever been given by another cat he has known in his life. Most think he must be mean or rude due to his appearance. Though Minnowstripe never thought that and immediately started a conversation with him. Even when he tried to seem standoffish or upset at Minnow it doesn't last long. His tough-guy persona melts around him when Minnowstripe is around. If anything were to happen to him he would be completely devastated. In fact, as a pet name Vixenfire calls Minnowstripe 'his treasure' or 'his precious'. Sometimes he wonders how he was able to get such a sweet tom to fall in love with him. Seeing as Vixen himself is grouchy as can be without him around. All the clan even knows they shouldn't mess with Minnowstripe unless they want to deal with the wrath of Vixen.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels