⇢ Kalon 1700: Sweet or Sour?࿐ྂ

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

⇢ Kalon 1700: Sweet or Sour?࿐ྂ

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:38 pm

accessories done by me!

Accessories:

✦ Flower Crown
    ✦ Septum piercing
    ✦ Anklet
    ✦ Choker Harness
    ✦ Circle sunglasses

Momoko loves her flower crowns, she makes a new one every day from flowers from her garden. She loves the sweet smell of the flowers. She always wears an anklet that her mother gave her. Her Septum is always in. She loves to wear her choker harness and circle sunglasses in the summertime.

Ramen pixel credit
cactus pixel credit
Cloud pixel credit
flower crown pixel credit
goldfish pixel credit
sunflower pixel credit
strawberry pixel credit
Last edited by HoneyLavender࿐ on Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:55 am, edited 4 times in total.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blog Post

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:01 am

Momoko sighed as she set her bags down. Today had been amazing. She had the best day ever on that hot summer day. She looked around her room and saw her goldfish, Ollie, swimming around in his bowl. She watched him for a moment wondering what he was thinking about as he swam Small circles in his bowl. See, Ollie was a special goldifsh, he was magical. He would always create constellations in the water of his bowl as he swam. Ollie had to be around 30 years old since Momoko's mom had gotten Ollie when she was a teenager. She stared at Ollie for a second more before going to get water to water her cactus, Molly. As Momoko was getting water for Molly she made herself some noodles. She walked back into her room with a watering can and ramen in both hands. She poured a little water for Molly and sat down at her desk, in front of her Computer. She let out a deep breath and smiled. Now was time to write about her day out. She turned on her Computer and opened her blog when she got a message notification. Before looking at it she put some music to play.
» [Sunflower] «
⠀⠀ 0:34 ─〇───── 3:14
⠀ ⠀⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
ᵐⁱⁿ ────────────○─ ᵐᵃˣ
ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

She then clicked on her inbox and opened the message.

❱ http:˚♡MomokosBlog/Inbox/newmessage/Ell

↷ ⁞ Ell
⁞ New Message! ◛
‣ Subject: Today's Trip
‣ created: 15.06.2020
‣ recipient: Momoko

❝ Hey Momoko,
It's Ell, I wanted to thank you for today!
It was amazing! I had a blast doing all the
fun things with you and hope we can do
something again! I have enclosed a Picture
from today in the message! ❞

Momoko then smiled as she looked at the Picture, it was of her and Ell making a silly face.

art by my sister!

Momoko closed the message and started to write her blog.
❝ Welcome readers! To another blog from MissMomo,
Today I will be writing about my day out. First I woke up and.... ❞

As Momoko reminisced about the day she melted into her own dream world as she wrote the blog.

[continue to chapter 2, Memory Lane]
Last edited by HoneyLavender࿐ on Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Memory Lane

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:57 am

My eyes fluttered open and then immediately closed upon meeting the bright sun streaming through my blinds. I smelled the scent of my automatic coffee maker brewing bitter yet vital coffee and slowly opened my eyes lazily. I got up slowly and got dressed in my accessories for the day before slowly padding to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup before pouring the bitter Black steaming coffee halfway into the mug. I opened the fridge and shivered at the blast of cool air. I grabbed my hazelnut half and half creamer and poured it into my coffee, topping off the mug. Taking a sip of the sweetness I smiled and took another sip. I heard the soft ringing of my phone and set my mug down on my mahogany Wood table. I rushed to my hallway and grabbed my phone off the charger before answering. Hello? I asked and heard a muffled voice ask. Momoko? I answered: This is she. it sounded like they moved around before answering Hey, it's Ell! We Still on for today? and I laughed. Ell was obviously covering the reciever. You're covering the reciever again! Silly kalon! She then heard Ell more clearer as she said Oh shoot! Sorry! I suck at modern technology even though I was born in this generation hahaha. Momoko shook her head and sighed We're still on for today lemme just get ready and I'll drive over to your place. Momoko hung up after saying goodbye and padded to the kitchen to finish her coffee. After savoring her coffee she grabbed her wallet and locked up the house before walking down the pathway to her driveway. She stopped for a moment to savor the sweet, humid air of the hot summer day before getting in her car and rolling down the Windows. She blasted some summer playlist from her phone and sang along. "You said that you could let it go, and I wouldn't catch you hung up on someboday THAT YOU USED TO KNOOOOOOOOW!" Momoko belted out the last lyrics before pulling up to Ell's house. She honked twice before she saw Ell stumble out of the house with a plethora of bags containing food, swimsuits and blankets and rush towards her car. HEY GURL! Ell yelled before getting in the car after placing the bags in the trunk. As they drove along Momoko smiled as she admired the scenery passing by. The rolling hills and the lakes and rivers. The gorgeous homes with equally gorgeous gardens. She sighed in happiness and pulled up to the Small summer cottage two hours later. Ell was snoring softly in the seat and Momoko chuckled. Ell! WAKE UPPPPPP! she yelled in Ells ear. Ell yelped and hit her head on the roof as she jumped high from fright. Laughing Momoko gestured to the cottage before walking to the door. Ell grabbed the bags and rushed up the walkway. As Momoko opened the cottage the dusty yet woodsy smell of the cottage reached her nose and she breathed deep before sneezing. She started helping Ell unpack the food into the fridge. There were fresh fruit, meats, bread, butter, and all the ingredients needed for a chicken pot pie, fruit salad, sandwiches, and watermelon ice pops inside the bag. Ell then set out to make the watermelon ice pops while Momoko went to open all the blinds and take the covers off the furniture. She then went to open the back door leading down to the dock. She smiled as she breathed in the sweet smell of lake water. Momoko walked down the dock admiring the wild sunflowers that grew there and proceeded to start making a flower crown out of the sunflowers. She weaved them together before tying it off. Placing it on her head she smiled as a little bee buzzed around. She started making a flower crown for Ell out of wild daisies that grew around the area. She rushed inside almost giving poor Ell a heart attack. She placed the flower crown on Ell's head before smiling. She walked out into the backyard and lay down in the clover patch watching the sky, as the clouds passed she smiled and closed her eyes, listening. She heard birds chirping their sweet Song, breathing deep smelled the sweet smell of clover and heard the sound of the soft lapping of the waves against the dock. She stretched out feeling the warm sun on her body, before turning on her stomach and opening one eye and looking at the Grand oak tree before her. She saw a squirrel grabbing some acorns off the ground before running up into the tree. She saw it go into a little hole and heard squeaking ensue before three little heads peeped out of the hole. She giggled and snapped a Picture of the squirrel babies. She turned back around and stared at the clouds. Ell padded out and lay down beside her. They started naming the clouds. Look M! A bunny! Momoko laughed and said And there's a car! Ell giggled before pointing out another one There's a Star! After they had called out the names for a short while they got up and went inside to make sandwiches for lunch. Momoko made a BLT while Ell made a Club Sandwich. They grabbed a blanket, some ice pops, and a bottle of juice along with the sandwiches and headed outside to eat Al Fresco. Momoko sat down on the plush, soft blanket and sighed in content. She loved the smell of the sweet summer day. She and ell quickly devoured the sandwiches before eating the ice pops and drinking the juice. The ice pops had a sweet tangy flavor from the citrus aroma mixed into it. Momoko savoured the taste closing her eyes and leaned her head back. Momoko basked in the sunlight. She lay back and started to drift off to sleep. As she fell asleep she could have sworn she heard soft singing.

who, can sail, when the wind, won't blow?
Oars are needed, for rowing.
Who can part with my heart above,
Part when tears are flowing.

I can sail, when the wind won't blow,
Oars not needed for rowing.
But I cannot part with your heart above,

We can sail when the wind won't blow,
Oars not needed for rowing.
But we can't part with our hearts above,

She drifted off and dreamt sweet, sweet, sweet, dreams of a land far away.

Laughter echoes throughout the castle halls as the royal kits run and play. The music of their laughter is heard through the castle walls as they rush through the secret passageways to their chambers. Momo sees the children and rushes after them as if controlled by an unknown force. She feels and hears herself laugh as she chases the Small kits. She passes a mirror and as she sees herself, Momo internally gasps. The person, was her Great Grandmother who was a carbon copy of Momoko. It was also where her name came from. Her Grandmother came from a Small Island named Nomadia where a monarchy was Still in rule. She wondered if she was seeing her grandma's memories. As they continued they passed the Kings study and they tried to stifle their laughter as they ran. As the children rounded the corner the study door boomed open. "Momoko!!" raged the King. The King was Momoko's husband and the children were Momoko's mother and uncle. The Kings rage startled Momoko and she stopped abruptly. Bowing her head she answered "Yes, my king?" the King stared dissaprovingly at her. "Must you always run around with those brats? I would rather you come sit in my Office and keep me Company" Momoko went to protest but the king held up his hand to stop her. Momoko then decided she would show the King a fun day. She arranged for the servants to ready the carriage, a pony for the children, a steed for the king and a soft mare for the queen and some food for a picnic. She then burst into the King's study and giggled like a teenager. "Get up my love, we are going out!" The king sighed and started to protest but she held up her hand to stop him. Giggling she waited for his response. Smiling softly the king answered, "I can't get out of this can I?" He then rose and grabbed her outstretched hand and she hurriedly pulled him along outside to the carriage when the children awaited them. She whispered the instructions to the driver and climbed in the carriage. They were in the carriage over an hour before abruptly halting. They opened the door and gasped. It was just as they had remembered. The Small lake, the mini-castle, the stables, the vast countryside and the sweet, sweet, smell of the sunflowers. They clambered out and ran ahead of the king who then opted to run after them. Laughter filled the air and the servants smiled upon seeing their beloved king smiling and laughing. After hours of chasing, swimming, riding and eating they returned home and the king and queen put the children to bed before settling into their beds. "I never want this day to end…" whispered the queen.

Momo jolted awake and gasped. She decided then and there to make all her days sweet and fun so she would end up like her grandma! A kind, sweet spirit who was always having fun. She got up and went inside where they ate dinner then went home.

FIN

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: