โ™” ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏโ€™ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜บโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏโ€™ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ โ€” โ™”

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

โ™” ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏโ€™ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜บโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏโ€™ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ โ€” โ™”

Postby Nex » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:11 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ€œ๐š‚๐š‘๐š‘! ๐™ท๐šŽโ€™๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š“๐šž๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šž๐šœ!โ€
โ€” ๐™ด๐šœ๐š–๐šŠ๐šŽ

ยปยปโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-ใ€€โ™”ใ€€โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-ยซยซ

I hope I didnโ€™t go too overboard with this one.

ยปยปโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-ใ€€โ™”ใ€€โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-ยซยซ

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Contents:
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€ข Esmae Fun Facts
โ€ข Backstory
โ€ข Prompt
โ€ข Afterword
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ใ€€ใ€€ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง
Last edited by Nex on Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fun Facts

Postby Nex » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:47 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Full name: Esmae Iva
Nickname: Esmae or โ€œMaeโ€
Mental Age: 10ish
Home Turf: Earth (AU)
Place of birth: Sal Bay
The current place of living: Rockiton Valley
Job title: Currently Unemployed
Employing company: Currently Unemployed
Birthday: April 15th
โ€ข Velvet
โ€ข Warm Weather
โ€ข Shiny, Expensive Boots
โ€ข Baggy Clothing
Dislikes:
โ€ข Cold Weather
โ€ข Cheapskates
โ€ข Clothing That Is Too Tight
Addictions: Esmae is a bit of a hoarder.
Bad Habits:
โ€ข Canโ€™t let go of things
โ€ข Eye twitches if under too much stress
Color of Eyes: Lime Green
The color of Hair: Pastel Blue
The color of Skin: Light Pink
Good Habits:
โ€ข Brushes his hair every morning and every night
Height: 5.6 feet
Hobbies:
โ€ข throwing pebbles at passing ships
โ€ข reading picture books
Weight: 178 Ibs
Education: 6th Grade
Intelligence: Average for his species
Fears:
โ€ข Judgmental People
โ€ข Deer
โ€ข Snakes
โ€ข Deersnakes
Life Goals (next 5 years):
โ€ข Pet a fluffy pony
โ€ข Own 67 pairs of boots
Life Goals (next 25 years):
โ€ข Heโ€™ll figures that out once he gets there
Self-Confidence: A bit too much for his own good
How could you upset this character?
โ€ข Take away his wealth
โ€ข Take away his boots
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Last edited by Nex on Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Backstory

Postby Nex » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:09 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

Esmae was once the captain of the SS Rodeo. It was a decent job, but Esmae was only in it for the paycheck. He could care less about socializing with others, or finding a productive way of doing things, or other basic human functions. Esmae seems different, and when the SS Rodeo was sunk because of a mysterious cause he was where the fingers were pointed.

When Esmae was still young, the way of transportation through water was growing. It was still a risky business strategy, but his father was willing to take the risk. He sold the family farm and they moved to the city in hopes of a partnership that nobody thought was going to work, using any loose change he could find towards his Yuiis fund. Debt began to pile up as Esmae watched his father take out much too many loans. Over time, fortunately for the family, his father and his partner saw a increase in revenue. A new species of Yuiis was a main cause. Breeders took the popular equine and were able to create a much tamer and water borne form of the species. Thus, companies began to pop up everywhere. Yuiis drawn water carriages filled the seas and people began to profit, including Esmaeโ€™s father.

Esmae, who was a teenager at the time, took no interest in any of this. All he knew at the time was that food was placed in front of him and clothing pocket change was no issue for the family. Esmae could have no limit on what he wanted and got. He finally got the life he longed for, and he wanted to live it to the fullest. Esmae was so deep into the party life that now couldnโ€™t live without it.

His father noted this. He eventually came to the decision that Esmae should pitch in. Esmaeโ€™s least favorite thing- one of Esmaeโ€™s least favorite things is working. He is much too busy for any of that nonsense! Esmae began sneaking out, whether it was the middle of the night or the afternoon in broad daylight. His father could not put a end to it since Esmae only came back to snag food, and he made sure no one could catch him while he was doing it. Because of his antics, Esmae found himself drifting away from his family. His mother was the most devastated of them all as it began to affect her lifestyle. Through all of this, Esmae absolutely did not care.

Until tragedy struck. His family disappeared without a trace during the week Esmae had crashed at his friendโ€™s house. His emotions began to play with him. The boy didnโ€™t know what to feel. He wished he had spent more time with them, but also felt no regrets avoiding his father. The worst part was that Esmae had been left the family business.

Suddenly, Esmaeโ€™s heart changed. Once he had time to think about his actions, he began to feel ashamed and depressed. Slowly yet steadily Esmae began to donate his time to local charities. He began baking pies and sharing them with his neighbors. He continued his fatherโ€™s business with pride, and once he became old and frail he would pass the business down to his children as he father had done for him.

Nah, of course he didnโ€™t do that. He sold the business and bought himself a nice cruise ship. After all, the developing new way of transportation didnโ€™t involve living creatures and it was way cooler.
Last edited by Nex on Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompt

Postby Nex » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:09 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

Esmae clicked the pen, making sure that Lore became annoyed with him within 5 minutes of speaking to him.
    โ€œI mean- this could be a potential lawsuit. Esmae, are you even listening?โ€
    Esmae clicked his pen following with a click of the bubble he had just blown with his bubblegum.
    โ€œOf course I was! Now for the real question,โ€ Esmae leaned back into his chair as he chomped on his gum. Loreโ€™s expression soften with a glimmer of hope that Esmae had a relevant question.
    โ€œDo you like my boots?โ€ Esmae asked, throwing his legs onto the desk.
    โ€œEsmae, this is a serious matter. You own this boat, and someone has been injured on this boat-โ€œ
    โ€œI bet the cost of these boots cost more then most of these peopleโ€™s rent.โ€ Esmae quickly interrupted Lore, snapping his gum.
    Lore rubbed his face for a elongated period of time.
    โ€œOkay, you clearly seem very nervous about all of this. Iโ€™m going to go out there, wave those pretty little pistols of mine, and then everyoneโ€™s simple little minds will be cleared of this whole matter.โ€
    Esmae dramatically stood up and stretched before he wobbled out of his lounge.
    โ€œAre you sure youโ€™re okay?โ€ Lore called from behind Esmae.
    โ€œMy legs fell asleep, Iโ€™m fine,โ€ Esmae called back, stopping just outside of the doorway.
    โ€œDonโ€™t swallow your gum!โ€
    โ€œRelax, Iโ€™m not going to swallow my gum. Iโ€™ll spit it out like any other normal person.โ€
    Esmaeโ€™s first stop was at a storage closet, stocked full of little decorative pistols.
    As he attached his holster around his waist, he swallowed his gum.
    โ€œUgh, cโ€™mon,โ€ he muttered to himself, realizing that the holster could hold only one of his pistols. Esmaeโ€™s philosophy was that it was either two guns or none, because who ever looked cool carrying a single weapon?
    Esmae eventually took off his holster and strapped a fanny pack around his waist instead. It was a puzzle, but the fanny pack could hold both of his pistols plus his essentials. A pack of gum, safety scissors, hairspray.
    Before Esmae went on the pool balcony that was being used as a temporary stage, he popped a stick of gum into his mouth just because Lore warned him not to chew gum while speaking to his guests.
    โ€œYo!โ€ Esmae yelled into the microphone. The crowd erupted into cheers. โ€œSo, Iโ€™ve been told someone has broken their collarbone playing pool.โ€
    The crowd became dead silent.
    โ€œYeah, I mean, who could possibly do that? Theyโ€™ve got to have some talent,โ€ Esmae chuckled.
    Esmae gulped nervously seeing the crowd not freak out every time he made a move.
    Esmae paused, realizing he had just swallowed his gum once again.
    He unzipped his fanny pack and opened the pack of gum.
    โ€œWhoโ€™s ready for fireworks!โ€ Esmae yelled, and the crowd erupted with cheers once again.
    โ€œLore, Iโ€™ve swallowed two sticks of gum today and I am feeling great,โ€ Esmae whispered to Lore after his speech.
    โ€œOkay, first you didnโ€™t solve the original situation. Second, youโ€™re definitely going to lose your ship someday.โ€
    Esmae smiled and nodded.
    โ€œThatโ€™s why I keep you around Lore. Sometimes I need a reality check.โ€

Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me