∆ Kalon 1700 - Sweet or Sour? ∆

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

∆ Kalon 1700 - Sweet or Sour? ∆

Postby Rosemoon » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:48 am

Work in progress! Please do not post

☆。*。☆。 ────────────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────────────────── ☆。*。☆。
☆。*。☆。 ────────────────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────────────────────── ☆。*。☆。

Name:
Omisha, Goddess of Life and Death

The accessories added to this kalon are: Fairy lights, a septum piercing, an industrial piercing, and a regular earring. Omisha wears fairy lights as an accessory because the way they light up around her makes her feel like she herself is glowing like the goddess she was named after. Being a grim reaper isn't nearly as glamorous as being worshipped, and the fairy lights add a shimmer to her shine to make her feel more like who she wants to be. The septum was something she got on a whim one night with an ex to make herself look cool, and even after they broke up she kept it solely to remind herself that mistakes add to your character and make something good. The industrial and earring were just something she got as a kit to look cool for her peers since they somewhat feared her. Being as different and unique as she was didn't sit well with some of the other Kals, so she thought maybe a little jewelry would say to them, "hey, I'm just like you! Let's be friends!" They might not have sent that message then, but she tries her best now to send that message herself outright.

SWEET OR SOUR?

Sour

WORK IN PROGRESS

{ Song Lyric Template Made By Oakhearted || Pure Premades Do not remove this credit! © }
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me