holes in my false confidence [dnp]

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

holes in my false confidence [dnp]

Postby skywishes01 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:22 pm

xWhy won't you take me seriously?

( a wip kalon tryout !! )
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ day 1 --

Postby skywishes01 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:23 pm

Hi, professor. And anyone else who reads this, I guess. Sorry if that’s not the proper way to start this; it’s just a little awkward, writing a diary that’s you know someone else is going to read. We literary folks just love our paradoxes, huh? Secrets that cannot be kept. Invisible souls laid bare for all to see.

I know, I know - that’s the whole point of the assignment, to get comfortable with expressing ourselves and all. I’ll get better at it, promise. Just cut me some slack for today.

You know, people are always saying that they hate being creatively limited. Being put in a box, being told to work to these guidelines or those restrictions. I’m sure those people would love this assignment – write whatever you want for five days. Short entries, one page maximum. Okay, maybe they wouldn’t like that part, but there’s a lot you can do with one page a day. Too many options. Do I weave in philosophy? Tell a story? Create a character, let them write instead? Some find it exhilarating, I suppose. A blank canvas you can paint however you like.

I find it terrifying.

I know what you’re thinking. Sometimes I wonder why I’m an English major, too.
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me