|| kalon tryouts bc idk prioritizing

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

|| kalon tryouts bc idk prioritizing

Postby ✦ nemuri » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:41 pm

x
      just a collection of kalon tryout forms to keep everything neater
      and more organized! the thought of putting everything into the
      same post physically pains me so ... here we are lmao.

pls don't post !! tysm ;0
Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| codeword: marshmallow

Postby ✦ nemuri » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:43 pm

x
    x

username: ✦ nemuri
    name: sebastien “tien” de luca
    codeword: marshmallow
    readopt page: heeho

“... tien? tien, are you listening?”

slap.

the sudden action had sent the man sprawling out towards the ground, yelping out in surprise and wincing at the ache that followed his tumble. the noblewoman - aethelind, the doctor reminded himself - only blushed prettily in embarrassment and clapped her hands on her cheeks.

“oh no, i’m so sorry!” she exclaimed, rushing to drop to the ground as well to offer sebastien a hand. he gave her a smile that was one-fourth helpless three-fourths wry and got to his feet without her help, instead deigning to pull the woman up as well. “are you okay? i noticed that you weren’t quite paying attention to our conversation, and i just wanted to get your attention! i must’ve used too much force again, as usual...”

“it’s quite alright,” he responded professionally, biting back a wince as his cheek throbbed. he never would’ve pegged aethelind (of all women, too!) to have such a strong slap, but here he was, trying to keep himself from letting out a few tears. “in fact, it’s my bad for not paying attention to begin with. is there anything else you’d like to discuss, then?”

the noblewoman shook her head, and sebastien got to his feet, sighing slightly as he reached for his briefcase. “in that case, i think i’ll be taking my leave now. i believe i’ve overstayed my welcome. please do call again if the symptoms persist and worsen.”

“of course.”

their exchange ended at that, and the woman remained in bed in favour of recuperating a little more from her illness. a maid sent sebastien to the door, all the while rambling about how she so desired to see her mistress lively and active again.

aethelind might’ve not been bedbound if she had never called sebastien to begin with, but that was something that no one else needed to know. medicine and food had many properties, and while some can nourish the body and enhance health, there are those that decay the body instead.

it won’t be long before cyrene releases the first sin she contracted, anyways, and what better target was there to practice on than the last surviving member of the renwick family? aethelind, for all the good and kindness in her heart, was an eyesore to cyrene. sebastien acted on orders only, and although he lamented the loss of such a beautiful girl, his hands were tied.

in that moment, his phone rang. the corners of sebastien’s lips curled up helplessly again as he picked up, already knowing who the caller was without even sparing a glance at the id. “cyrene?”

there was a crackling noise, and the voice he both loved and hated echoed in his ears. “come back to headquarters at once. your presence is required.”

short, curt, and to the point as always. she hung up without even waiting for sebastien’s response, and instead of throwing a fit like he might’ve done some years ago, he merely shrugged. as always, orders were orders, and cyrene controlled him. it wasn’t necessary for sebastien to think on his own. all he had to do was put his brilliant (but flawed, imperfect, inhumane) brain to work.

“how dry!” he murmured to himself, picking up his pace a little as he made a beeline to the inconspicuous, black car that was parked on the sides of the nearby street. a window was rolled down, revealing the visage of a bored, young man. “excuse me! are you my chauffeur for today?”

“i wouldn't know. lady alice only told me to take you wherever you needed to be,” the man answered honestly, and sebastien stiffened. his heart started to race, and he could only stare at the man in the car, eyes blown wide in thinly-veiled surprise.

“subject xxviii?” the doctor hissed, and the other man's eyes grew dark.

“don't you dare call me that.”

sebastien barked out a laugh once, twice, thrice, until he was losing it in his mind. “i'll call you whatever i want, subject xxviii. so, you've forced your way out of the institution only to find yourself back in alice's dirty hands, huh? i can't imagine just how much fun you're having right now.”

slap.

the second slap sebastien received in the span of less than half an hour almost all but sent him reeling, but the grim satisfaction of seeing the ever-so-composed mugen lose his temper was so satisfyingly worth it. the shorter man had clambered out of the car just to slap him, and the attention was thrilling. “am i wrong, though, subject xxviii? oh, sorry, i forgot you hate that title so much. i'll call you mugen instead, just like how subject lvii used to refer to you as.”

“don't you dare mention his name!” mugen yelled out, and although he tried to lash out again, sebastien dodged with little effort. besides, he knew that mugen couldn't hurt him. even during their days as human experiments, the other man had always been a step weaker, and especially now that he was contracted to alice, he had even less right to act on his own.

sebastien honestly couldn't tell what alice was up to, but he couldn't say that he hated the arrangements. any day was a good day if he got to antagonize mugen just a little more.

in fact, he'd love to sit around more and catch up more with mugen, but duty calls. cyrene can't be left waiting, and sebastien knew only too well of the fates that dared to leave her hanging.

“whatever you say, mugen!” sebastien responded in a sing-songy voice, before letting himself into the car. mugen wore a disgruntled expression as he took his place in the car as well. “let's go, then! we can't keep the queen waiting, can we?”

“we technically can, but i'm not in the mood to deal with both alice and cyrene today.”

“such a spoilsport! oh well, all you need to do is to get this doctor where he needs to be.”

“... naturally. you have your goals, and i have mine. it’s just a shame that they coincide.”

( 1028 / 1000 words )
    x
Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| codeword: snazzy jazzy time

Postby ✦ nemuri » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:52 pm

x
    x

name: alouette beaumont
    codeword: snazzy jazzy time
    readopt page: oh worm

what's life without a good pop of colour? the city is gray and dreary, and the only way that alouette doesn't lose her mind is sprucing up her room with an overabundance of lights of all kinds. led light burns bright, and amidst the dark, they shine strong and provide her with a sense of comfort.

her ceilings are covered in tendrils of led lights doubling as rivers, with individual shining stars and flowers scattered throughout as miniature galaxies. there are lettered signs hanging off her bedroom door and walls, each spelling out a different word and in varying shades of blue, purple, and pink.

there isn't much room for individuality in a city where everything and everyone is expected to be the same, but in her own little world, alouette is free to do as she pleases. when night falls outside, she'd have all the light in the world.

( 150 / 150 words )

x
Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| codeword: you smell like oreos

Postby ✦ nemuri » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:55 pm

x
    x

name: emil sinclair
    codeword: you smell like oreos
    readopt page: wig?

"sinclair's have the best scarves!" the people whisper, "there's something beautifully unspeakable about the scarves from sinclair's."

"why?" an unknowing, travel-weary sightseer would ask, and the townspeople would puff out their chests pridefully.

"why, you ask? well, that store is manned by one person alone, and he takes it upon himself to hand-knit all the scarves in his store. of course, you can't forget about how he uses the best materials, too! our town is best known for the quality scarves emil makes, and he always spoils us rotten with his creations. they're something of an art, you know?"

the sightseers, swayed by the mountains of praise that the people have for the store, would unfailingly go to take a look. and similarly unfailing, they'd walk out with beaming smiles on their faces and the signature paper bag that the store used.

indeed, emil's scarves were special. there was an intricate, jealously-guarded secret amongst the sinclairs that was passed down from generation to generation, and that was the ability to knit stories - messages, even - into the scarves.

did it bother emil that no one could read the scarves like he and his family did? not particularly, but if anyone asked, he wouldn't keep it from them. in patterns of swirls, stars, and zigzags, emil wrote words. those words became phrases, with phrases becoming sentences, and those sentences finally becoming long, winded proclamations of adoration and appreciation for everyone who took notice of his scarves.

the people never fear about the messages in the scarves, as negative language simply doesn't exist within the knitted threads. it was never incorporated, and emil had always been a pleasant, honest businessman. the people know this too, hence their willingness to believe and hang onto his every word.

the scarves are pricier and classier than other competing brands, but to the people, emil's scarves are worth every extra cent. with their renown, it's no wonder that supply and demand would drive up the cost. in a society fixated on negativity on one's own faults, the people are desperate to grasp at anything they can to make themselves feel better.

the scarves are the forbidden fruit of paradise, and the people can only prostrate themselves before emil for a message (any message!) to delude themselves, to reassure themselves that they are still loved and looked up favourably by the rest of the world.

even if such beliefs weren't true, emil gives them what they desire anyways. indeed, his scarves are his words of love, but it was also a business.

if everyone treated emil like a god and his scarves like the holy decree, then why shouldn't he capitalize on that opportunity?

the people, none the wiser, only continue to sing praises of his work. "they're warm, they're fashionable, and they're perfect gifts!" they exclaim to whoever is willing to hear them out. "the owner of sinclair's truly love us."

thus, the cycle of lies and delusion love only continues. this was a paradise of warm and lovely feelings.

( 503 / 500 words )
    x
Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| codeword: schlorp

Postby ✦ nemuri » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:56 pm

x
    x