✮ L U C I A ✮

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

✮ L U C I A ✮

Postby lemm » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:03 pm

name Lucia babens
gender female
age 19
theme song Queen of Disaster- Lana Del Rey
+ traits curious, welcoming, loving
- traits hardcore, cunning, hopeless romantic
█✮█
█✮█
█✮█
█✮█
█✮█
personality Lucia is a stubborn, comical character. Viewed by many as rude and obnoxious for her awful sense of humor, she's had no problem making acquaintances, however, making close friends is a struggle. She's very outgoing and will go to any length to get a laugh out of friends, no matter the repercussions. Underneath her tough shell, she's really looking to settle down with someone she loves and comes off as really flirty when talking to people. An ideal setting for her would be kits running around a messy house that she's raised alongside her partner, who would also be Lucy's built-in best friend.[23+103/126]
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ G A L A C T I C ✮

Postby lemm » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:48 pm

"What's our exit strategy?" Lucia huffed out, deafened by the blaring alarms with sound echoing throughout the entire room.
    Adonis couldn't even hear his own thoughts in the loud surroundings. "Our what?"
    Lucy bit down on her lip and scanned the spacecraft for an exit wing; They'd been studying the ship's anatomy since their arrival. Even if they could get out, survival rates in open space were practically into the negatives. The pair were trapped thousands of light years from home, with no way of escaping their alien captors.
    __

lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me