Tryout form gilded gold

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Tryout form gilded gold

Postby S-Simplicity » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:56 am

Username: s-simplicity
kalon name: Ilon

back to adopt
A saint bestowed with zealous ire

Whose burnished heart pumps holy fire

Can only offer peerless joy

To those who kiss her gilded pyre

good element: Rose from the Bottom

Ilon a "naive god” was sent with a mission to Bengal toa province called Cheval . While many watching expected her to come home as soon as the opportunity presented itself, that was not the case. Ilon thrived in the culture of the southern province, and decorated herself in the golds, flowers, and lanterns as the other ladies of the court. Unlike her home-province, the females were equals and Ilon thrived as a court member . Now she's risen to power as their queen where she blends in perfectly with the extravagant and otherworldly spirits and their consorts. (98/100)
bad element: Instills Fear in Others

They come grovelling just as much as the commoners, simpering as they beg for her blessing and for luck. Ilon sits above them all, draped in gold, and if they are lucky she will give them a nod. If they are unlucky, everyone will cower as her golden eyes darken and her skin starts to glow, her voice echoing through the courts bones. They will still be cowering when the light dims, confessing their love and devotion in broken whispers. Ilon is terrifying, with a spirit as untamed as her hair, but they do so adore her. (97/100)

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

A Situation in Which they Mix:

She used to believe she was the curer of ignorance in mortals; she was sent to share her wisdom and help them understand the errors in their ways. They too could be as holy if they just tried.
Unfortunately the mortals did not understand this, and instead were only interested in how she glittered; the gold that she was draped in and how she shone in the sun. They were not interested in what she had to teach but only in riches. The bitterness inside her grew as they used the knowledge he had gifted them to gain power, and as the power consumed the mortals her bitterness consumed her.
Her heart became less open and her refinement turned to misery. Her heart began to rot.
Higher powers looked down on her with lack of mercy and compassion and they took what was her prize, her only truly loved possession, her love leaving only her divine nature.

Now she’s only a sunspot of radiance, she let her ignorance turn her into a creature of resent. Who knows no better than the mortals she was sent to save, maybe one days she will regain her love but as of now she is truly no better than any mortal, but to them without compassion she is more than their Queen; she is the Priest Queen, a Former God Queen, given enough power that only the Light itself could strike her down. They knew of a time though when there was a different Queen, a time when Ilon was just another one of them, powerful, yes, but just another lady of the court. But just because they were there doesn’t mean that they remember it; Ilon shines too brightly for them to remember anything but her divinity. They come grovelling just as much as the commoners, simpering as they beg for her blessing and for luck. Ilon sits above them all, draped in gold, and if they are lucky she will give them a nod. If they are unlucky, everyone will cower as her golden eyes darken and her skin starts to glow, her voice echoing through the courts bones. They will still be cowering when the light dims, confessing their love and devotion in broken whispers. Ilona is terrifying, with a spirit as untamed as her hair, but they do so adore her.
(391/500)

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Other:
Ilon’s eyes are always smeared with gold, and her lips fare the same more often than not. The others dare not mimic her, for fear of her wrath, and for the knowledge that they do not hold enough divinity in them to do so. Sometimes a gold woven crown sits upon her head, sometimes golden vines trail up her arms, but the only constant is her spy, her favourite, always at her side. While she will detail herself with gold she makes sure that he looks as if he is made of it; she covers him from head to toe in the most delicate and ornate pieces she can find. It is a sign of her adoration but it is also a claim; Naphtali is as golden as she is and no one dare touch the boy. He looks shyly onto the court from next to her throne, the perfect picture of innocence. The court will trust him with their secrets and he will whisper them straight to Ilona. They are the only ones who knew each other before they rose to such heights. Naphtali may believe in Ilon’s divinity, but he is the only one who doesn’t care. He may be her most loyal servant but he is also her only equal. (213/250)

NO PETS/TRADES PLEASE
S-Simplicity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me