𝑾𝑰𝑻π‘ͺ𝑯π‘ͺ𝑹𝑨𝑭𝑻! || 𝗣𝗔π—₯π—§π—‘π—˜π—₯ 𝗙𝗒π—₯𝗠

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

𝑾𝑰𝑻π‘ͺ𝑯π‘ͺ𝑹𝑨𝑭𝑻! || 𝗣𝗔π—₯π—§π—‘π—˜π—₯ 𝗙𝗒π—₯𝗠

Postby yeena » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:17 pm

ddddImage
ddddImage
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    π—§π—›π—˜ π—•π—Ÿπ—”π—–π—ž π——π—˜π—©π—œπ—Ÿ
    ──────────────
    Nothing Is Infinite
    ──────────────
    Name: Vanitas "Vani"
    Height: 18.1hh
    Halter: Black
    + Silver Buckles
    Discipline: Working Hunter
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ π—œπ—‘π—§π—˜π—šπ—₯π—œπ—§π—¬ β–ˆβ–ˆ
    ───────────────────────
    Integrity is the quality of being honest and
    having strong moral principles.

───────────────────────
    ───────────────────────
    π——π—˜π—©π—œπ—Ÿ'𝗦 π—›π—’π—Ÿπ—— | π—ͺπ—œπ—§π—–π—›'𝗦 π—–π—”π—¨π—Ÿπ——π—₯𝗒𝗑
    ───────────────────────
    ───────────────────── ✦
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    π—§π—›π—˜ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—§π—˜ π—ͺπ—œπ—§π—–π—›
    ──────────────
    The White Witch
    ──────────────
    Name: EsmΓ© "Es"
    Height: 16.2hh
    Halter: Old Leather
    + Silver Buckles
    Discipline: Eventing
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆ
dddd𝐼𝑇𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐸 π·π΄π‘Šπ‘ 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 π‘ŠπΌπ‘‡πΆπ»πΌπ‘πΊ π»π‘‚π‘ˆπ‘… (π·π΄π‘Šπ‘ 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 π‘ŠπΌπ‘‡πΆπ»πΌπ‘πΊ π»π‘‚π‘ˆπ‘…)
dddd──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by yeena on Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 10 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π——π—˜π—©π—œπ—Ÿ'𝗦 π—›π—’π—Ÿπ——

Postby yeena » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:26 pm

β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    π˜•π˜Œπ˜π˜Œπ˜™ π˜”π˜ˆπ˜‹π˜Œ π˜›π˜π˜”π˜Œ π˜π˜–π˜™ π˜›π˜π˜Œ π˜π˜ˆπ˜”π˜π˜“π˜  ── π˜‰π˜œπ˜› 𝘏𝘌 𝘐𝘚 π˜›π˜π˜Œ π˜™π˜π˜Šπ˜π˜Œπ˜šπ˜› π˜”π˜ˆπ˜• π˜π˜• π˜›π˜π˜Œ π˜Šπ˜Œπ˜”π˜Œπ˜›π˜Œπ˜™π˜ 
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Vanitas is much like the shadows he's surrounded by- quiet, observant and far from exciting. The stallion
    was raised from strict homes that had very stiff moral principles that he had to conform, or risk being
    sold off. Vanitas was expected to be hard-working and obedient. Nothing more and nothing less.

This means that Vanitas tends to take procedures to his heart and will follow through orders without any
    hesitation, even if they are morally questionable. He doesn't ask questions until later and figures that as
    long as he goes through with his order, he's justified in what he does.

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    ── ce ✦
    x
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    ✦

✦

✦

✦

✦

✦

✦
Last edited by yeena on Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:39 pm, edited 19 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:26 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    ───────────────────────────── π˜Šπ˜œπ˜› π˜π˜™π˜–π˜” π˜‹π˜π˜ˆπ˜”π˜–π˜•π˜‹ π˜‰π˜œπ˜› 𝘏𝘌 π˜Šπ˜ˆπ˜”π˜Œ π˜π˜™π˜–π˜” π˜‹π˜œπ˜šπ˜›
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Powerful stallions to pull carts and carriages were valued. It was a reliable way to travel around town. Vanitas
    was noticed due to his structure and his heritage- a strong line of mares and stallions that were expensive. It
    wasn't long before Vanitas was being sold off to a wealthy businessman that needed him.

He was put through hard labor and pulled carts for almost all of his younger years. During these times he was
    well renowned as the prettiest cart horse- for his luscious mane and hair that his owner meticulously groomed
    for profit. Within this job, so Vanitas was forcibly social and had to interact with people.

Eventually, his owner sold him in favor of a younger stallion. From here, Vanitas was owned by a wealthy noble
    in the community. He was used as a force horse, if you would. He was used to patrol town and get quickly from
    one crime scene to the other- a horse of authority. His long mane was clipped down to his neck and he became
    more weary. Instead of being the black beauty he once was before, the peasants knew him as the shadow that
    haunted them in the night.

Vanitas was a truly intimidating stallion after years of hard labor shaping him and his new position of authority.

He was definitely used during the outcry of witchcraft in his hometown. There were constant fearful threats
    thrown at him as he would trot on with a patrol of men, going to hunt another witch down that had been found.
    Fear turned into terror for the black stallion and eventually, people would stop insulting him and his owner and
    would simply scatter to let him pass by to the next house. Though, some people still murmured about him being
    the black devil.

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ

── ce ✦.............................
Last edited by yeena on Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:35 pm, edited 29 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π—ͺπ—œπ—§π—–π—›'𝗦 π—–π—”π—¨π—Ÿπ——π—₯𝗒𝗑

Postby yeena » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:36 pm

β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    Image....Image....Image
    π˜‰π˜œπ˜› π˜—π˜“π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜šπ˜Œ, π˜‘π˜œπ˜šπ˜› π˜π˜–π˜“π˜‹ π˜–π˜• π˜›π˜– π˜”π˜Œ ── 𝘐'𝘝𝘌 π˜šπ˜“π˜ˆπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜›π˜π˜Œπ˜šπ˜Œ π˜‹π˜Œπ˜”π˜–π˜•π˜š, π˜›π˜π˜Œπ˜ 'π˜™π˜Œ π˜–π˜“π˜‹ π˜›π˜– π˜”π˜Œ

EsmΓ© was born and raised to work, and it's heavily affected the way that she acts now. She has a strong
    work ethic and will stop at nothing to make sure that the job is done well. Despite work driving most of
    her life, EsmΓ©'s actually quite the sweet mare when it comes down to it.

She can be protective at times, though she's not overly so and knows when to sit and when to defend a
    person that she loves dearly. Aside from this, she's very loving to those that are close with her and she's
    knows it shows.

── ra ✦
    x
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    ✦

✦

✦

✦

✦

✦

✦
Last edited by yeena on Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:41 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    ─────────────────────────── π˜ π˜–π˜œ π˜Šπ˜ˆπ˜•'π˜› π˜šπ˜π˜•π˜Ž π˜‰π˜œπ˜› π˜ π˜–π˜œ'π˜™π˜Œ π˜šπ˜π˜•π˜Žπ˜π˜•π˜Ž π˜›π˜π˜π˜š π˜ˆπ˜•π˜ π˜žπ˜ˆπ˜ 
    Unlike stallions, mares were less desired and thus fetched lower prices. Some mares were simply viewed as
    breeders and nothing more, whereas some families kept mares for their children. EsmΓ© understood this from
    the beginning, when she was abandoned in some deserted field. Dark eyes were common for horses- dark
    horses. But it was an anomaly for a white horse to have eyes as dark as the night.

She wasn't left alone for long, however. A young woman who sold spices locally eventually found the young
    mare in the field, laying in the tall grass. She took EsmΓ© in and raised her up into her own personal pack horse
    that would help her carry orders to and from town. Through all of the labor, EsmΓ© ended up being a strong
    mare who couldn't easily be pushed around. If anyone knew of her, they would even compare her to the
    stallions that were used to haul carriages around.

Despite being purely muscle, the mare was as gentle as could be. She would let passing children pat her with
    ease and simply put, EsmΓ© wouldn't hurt a fly. Though, she knows when to react to danger. She almost broke a
    man's hand when he tried to grab her owner and proved that she has her protective moments.

EsmΓ© and her rider suffered equally when witchcraft hysteria spread to their town.

Customers started becoming more weary of the duo- a white horse with dark eyes and a woman selling spices?
    It suddenly seemed supernatural and suspicious. It wouldn't be too long before EsmΓ© started to become known
    as the white witch and they would both face the backlash from the community full force due to accusations
    about being a witch. It got to the point where authorities started knocking on her rider's cabin.

β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ

── ra ✦.............................
Last edited by yeena on Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:47 pm

β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    𝟏. 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍; Vanitas and his rider are sent out to investigate accusations of witchcraft against
    EsmΓ©'s rider. Throughout the scenario, the primary focus is on the introduction of the characters
    but there is some hints that Vanitas has a very high work ethic and very barely shows his own job
    morals.

𝟐. 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐃; Throughout this story, EsmΓ© is defending her rider against Vanitas angry
    wrath and it's very obvious that she cares deeply about her rider and her personal integrity shows.
    It's also evidenced that Vanitas might have been conditioned to act the way that he does.

πŸ‘. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄; Despite the fact that Vanitas is miserable with EsmΓ© and her rider, he's
    still drawn to EsmΓ©'s rider and is beginning to very slightly wonder if a change of morals would do
    him some good. It also show's the integrity of EsmΓ©'s own rider as she constantly reaches out to
    Vanitas despite the easier option being to leave him.
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Last edited by yeena on Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 11 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:52 pm

They were being summoned for an investigation of witchcraft. Vanitas had grown used to the routine now- they would travel around town, question some unfortunate soul about outrageous accusations, make an arrest and ride back to the office. Rinse and repeat. This time, he was trotting far out of town, heading towards a remote village. His comrades followed suit behind him, snorting and making uncomfortable noises at coming so far out. The large stallion simply bat an ear at his followers, huffing in response to their silent complaining about the uncharted trail.

The cabin was quaint and far away from civilization, though he took notice of a young woman and short mare immediately outside of the home. The woman was holding a bundle of flowers and the mare next to her took interest in the fleet at once, tensing and glowering at the new arrivals.

Vanitas held himself firm as his rider dismounted, staring blankly at the pair upon them. The mare was being accused of being cursed, for her dark eyes. The woman was said to invest in dark magic. There was no room to argue in the arrest- his rider wouldn't allow it. Regardless, the white mare snapped forward the instance his rider started to reach for the woman, causing Vanitas to stamp forward in his own fit.

His rider was the one person he had and he wouldn't allow him to get stampeded by the witch's mare. Whinnying in anger, he could only remember the dangerous glint in the mare's dark eyes before his mouth piece was being tugged and there was a sudden weight on his back. A firm bump to his sides forced him to run but he was aware that his owner didn't have a sharp, feminine voice. Nor a white mount to follow.
Last edited by yeena on Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:53 pm

The mare stomped her hoof into the ground aggressively, effectively flattening a patch of grass. EsmΓ© was a force to be reckoned with when it came to her owner. The black stallion in front of her was at least a foot taller than her, but she would go down defending her rider.

She already had some cuts along her neck, much to her rider's disdain. But the stallion wasn't looking any better. He was torn and battered, tired from running to his edge. He was also tired of trying to lunge at her rider, just to get headbutted aside or caught with a flying hoof.

All of EsmΓ©'s life had been with her rider and her last thought was to let this strange horse harm her rider. She snorted sharply, taking a single step forward and almost feeling pleased when the stallion hesitantly backed away from her. He had been placed next to a tree and despite not being tied down, he stayed there obediently. EsmΓ© assumed that it must be years of mounted force containing him there in that spot and for that, she could slightly respect his own obedience.

But she tilted both of her ears up and focused all of her attention on the stallion while her rider examined her and the luggage along her back. The flowers that they had been collecting had flown out but most of the food and spices had stayed, thankfully. EsmΓ© had been raised to act as a pack horse, bringing goods to and fro for her owner. She loved her own job, even if it wasn't as lavish as the stallion in front of her, with silver buckled tack and an engraved halter.

Like him, she had her own set of principles that she lived by, albeit differently than him.
Last edited by yeena on Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:53 pm

Vanitas came to accept the fact that he would never be allowed to step back into the town. He wouldn't be accused of anything and the white mare and her rider would take the fall for everything, but he wouldn't be able to look at any of his comrades the same anymore. He had been touched by a witch. He would be viewed as the actual devil now; although, the difference wouldn't be extreme in the commoners. They would have seen this coming.

Regardless, he traveled along with the pair. Sometimes the mare would glower at him and stamp him away from her rider and he would snarl back at her. Sometimes they would get into skirmishes that the rider would have to sort out, pulling her own mare away from him.

Other days he would be resting peacefully on the ground and the rider would come up to him and examine him. She would murmur things about him softly and observe things about him, such as his sharpened incisors or the scarring along his legs. Sometimes he would nicker at her and shift away and other times he would let her get within five inches of him before snapping dangerously close at her fingers. Despite this, she still would call him along when they started moving and, for some odd reason, he would pick himself up and follow along.

Vanitas was used to the tough life from his original rider and he still feared being touched by the white witch and her mount, though some part of him figured that it was a nice change to his own persona and could be a beneficial moral lesson in the far run. Which was ironic, considering how far the run was about to be with them travelling along to new land.
Last edited by yeena on Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:54 pm

β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    𝟏. 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 π‚πŽπ”ππ“
    Both Personalities (200)
    Story Summary (155)
    Closing Message (45)

......π“πŽπ“π€π‹; 400/400

𝟐. πŒπ€πˆπ π‚πŽπ”ππ“
    Vanitas Background (300)
    EsmΓ© Background (300)
    Main Story (1, 2, 3) (900)

....π“πŽπ“π€π‹; 1500/1500
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚

And with that, our form is done! We both hope that you enjoyed it
    and didn't get bored reading. Thank you for reading and best of luck
    judging! Both of us had a huge blast developing these characters
    and it was a super enjoyable competition!

β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ

β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚