why aren't you scared of me? why do you care for me? DNP

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

why aren't you scared of me? why do you care for me? DNP

Postby Areater » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:53 am

daphne & sadie
#1589 & #1590
Last edited by Areater on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

let me tell you a story

Postby Areater » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:08 am

@ stoneleaf -- i just wanted to put some words down, some of the ideas we might not have fully talked about so if you see something that doesn't match up with what we discussed and/or you have other ideas let me know! anything in italics i'm def willing/planning to change so just let me know
i thought a diary format would be a good way to get across both sides of the story + show off our kals personality + split up the writing <3

i never fancied myself much of a diary keeper, but it's absolutely killin' me keeping this bottled up, and there's nobody i can actually talk to. i've gotta say it out loud, or at least pen it out, so here it goes: my best friend is a killer, and i protected her from the consequences. now i'm a criminal alongside her - we've been dubbed the masked murderers despite never actually killin' anyone since...you know. and nobody knows that was us - her, i mean. gosh, i'm just ramblin', ain't i? i need a moment to clear my head.

alright, i've had dinner and i feel a touch calmer now. i'm not sure why i'm writin' this as if anybody's actually gonna read it: if they do, i'll sure be in a heap of trouble! but it feels natural, so i'm just gonna keep goin' with it. the story begins like this: i've always been a bit of an outlier, socially speaking. never really had any friends. not sure why: i'm a friendly enough gal, i like to think. but other kals thought i was an oddball, so i wasn't treated real nice. that is, until i met sadie. she always had a knack for the social stuff that i guess i just didn't quite have: everyone wanted to be her friend. and she was friendly enough to everyone, but she wasn't much for the "popular" scene, so she sacrificed her chance to be one of the cool kids (it seems silly writing this out, now - just harmless middle school drama, but it used to matter a lot to me) by hangin' around me and other small social circles. sadie was really my only pal, so of course she became my best one pretty quick. we had sleepovers when we were younger - pillow fights, paintin' our nails, pizza, and gossiping about crushes, how i miss the simple joys - and when we got older, she started helpin' me maneuver my way around the social scene - parties and such. one night we were lying awake, giggling about some drama, when she asked me how loyal i was. it was all theoretical, of'course, but i didn't hesitate for a second to say i'd die for her. now i just might. a part of me already died a while ago, i think.

lookin' back, i got wound up in the childish details. i'll try to be less sentimental these next few entries and get to the point. why i'm sneakin' around in a white mask with a kal who i love maybe a little more than just platonically.

Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me