tryout for kalon 1589 + 1590

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

tryout for kalon 1589 + 1590

Postby womp womp » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:54 am

┌─ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ──────────────────────────┐
      username.~HєуRєι~
      name. Evanthe
      gender. Female
      └──────────────────── ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ───┘
      back to kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxx
┌────────────────────────── ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ─┐
username. Diamond Sapphire
name. Aerglo
gender. Male
└─── ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ───────────────────┘
back to post
Last edited by womp womp on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:43 am, edited 18 times in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1590 - black masquerade - aerglo

Postby womp womp » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:55 am

what is their relationships to the mask? [497/500]:

No one had expected how malicious the duel for the throne would be.
    xxxxIt was just a pair of siblings. They were ruthless, cutthroat and would rid of the other in an instant if they could. It was Aerglo and Voski. But imagine the bemusement that Aerglo discovered how far Voski would go to take over the throne, even resorting to a breaking something that was forbidden years ago -- magic.
    xxxxVoski wasn't just a villainous heir to the throne. He had the power to turn his dear brother into stone if he truly wished, just in his fingertips. Maybe it was an accident, but that's precisely what he had done. Voski was a malevolent brother, but they both never thought of becoming that inhumane for the title of king. So there Aerglo laid, now a statue that Voski disposed in the castle's secret chamber.
    xxxxVoski had won. He was king.
    xxxxHe never told a soul of what he had done. It was just a pretty fabrication that he had made that made the entire kingdom believe Aerglo simply ran away, because who in their right mind would ever believe that it was possible that Aerglo was turned into stone?
    xxxxDecades passed, and Voski fell ill, leaving him bedridden. While Voski was old and on death's bed, his spell left Aerglo as young as he was years ago, just simply in the form of a statue. When Voski finally passed and his unsparing reign was over, his eldest son took over the throne. The royal family had decided to clear out all of Voski's secret chambers, in hopes of finding something valuable, as Voski was no more. But just like that, once they discovered Aerglo's statue, he was tossed out like a rotten pear.
    xxxxStone chipped and cracked away, and Aerglo finally had feeling again. After all these years, being tossed out from a tower had caused him to be able to breathe once more. While most of Aerglo's memories had faded away, there was one that stuck -- his thirst for revenge.
    xxxxNow Aerglo was, physically, a simple man. If he was turned around, there was barely much chance that you could've recognized him. But it was that glittering and unique face of him that gave it all away. Using that to his advantage and to save time, Aerglo only crafted a mere mask to hide his identity.
    xxxxHe attempted to pick up the odd job around the kingdom to help get him on his feet, but with his refusal to take off the mask, there wasn't much he was able to work as. Luckily, there was a particular job he quite fancied that allowed him to keep the mask. With that, he found himself now spending his days as an assassin.
    xxxxWhile he often worked for others, he always had his own personal targets in mind, lingering around in his head -- the royal family.
    xxxxIt was his time to take back what was supposed to be his.
Last edited by womp womp on Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:45 am, edited 11 times in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1589 - white masquerade - evanthe

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:03 am

what is their relationships to the mask? [499/500]:

xxxxEldest of her sisters, Evanthe's fate was surely within the highest known ranks. However during a treaty between her home and a warring kingdom, she was sent to an unknown king in a diplomatic marriage. The man she married was cruel, treated her as an object as he did the citizens of the kingdom.
    xxxxConsidered too soft to rule, she was not allowed in any decisions despite her attempts to give ideas to her husband and his court. She was left to sort out royal parties and gatherings, always standing with the king unless he sent her to get something or someone for him. The kingdom considered her kind but weak, and hopelessly followed the tyrannical ruler which they served under. Evanthe yearned to free her subjects from his rule, but for years was uncertain of her worth or place to do so.
    xxxxOver the years, realizing she has done more good and help to the people on her own and her worth of herself being more than her partner let her believe, she contrived a plan. Meeting with one of her loyal staff for months, they planned the king's death. Months of planning, being careful who saw or heard them. In public people would spread small rumors, that Evanthe and the one she spoke to were lovers, that she planned to escape. However, the rumors spread more than tension between her and the king it seems.
    xxxxSomeone told the king of their plot, though Evanthe knows naught who. Treason was punishable by death, which was her sentence- public execution. While being removed form her cell, one of the guards handed her a mask. It was elegant, white. It obscured her face but still retaining her status. At the execution her plot was revealed, the people were surprised at her attempted acts, but she was not allowed speech of any kind to defend herself.
    xxxxNoticing her partner was not standing in binds with her, she knew they had been the one that told the king. They were exempt from the punishment. She stood alone. Quiet as he screams at her, in front of her, furious with her, she couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt. However she closed her eyes, refused his orders to meet his gaze, as a sudden scream sounded from the crowd. Sending a guard out, the king left her side.
    xxxxWithin the panic she managed to hear a phrase- deathly and cold from just a distance behind her. They had arrived, the death bringers here on a contract she had sent. The deed was done, and fear took reigns of her body as she ran, struggling to move through the crowds of panicked people, pale mask still adorned on her face. A few mutual friends of hers helped her escape, kindly sending her outside the city safely. As the execution date was not known by all areas of the territory, she was sent to hide. The mask is her savior in the cold streets.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me