π•Ÿπ• π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿ' π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•”π•’π•Ÿ 𝕕𝕠 - β„π•šπ•€π•– 𝕋𝕣π•ͺ𝕠𝕦π•₯

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

π•Ÿπ• π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿ' π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•”π•’π•Ÿ 𝕕𝕠 - β„π•šπ•€π•– 𝕋𝕣π•ͺ𝕠𝕦π•₯

Postby ajax. » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:48 pm

𝕐𝕠𝕦 π•”π•’π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•£π•’π•šπ•€π•– 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕒 π•€π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯
π•π• π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕, π•”π•’π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕒 π•£π•šπ• π•₯
π”»π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕝𝕕 π•žπ•’π•Ÿ 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ
π•π• π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕, π•™π•–π•’π•§π•–π•Ÿ 𝕙𝕒π•₯𝕖 𝕒 π•€π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£
𝔹𝕦π•₯ 𝕨𝕖 π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•’ π•£π•’π•šπ•€π•– 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝 π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺ𝕨𝕒π•ͺ

I'm So Sorry // Imagine Dragons
Kings // Tribe Society
New Blood // Zayde Wolf
The Mystic // Adam Jensen
Never meant to be // Welshly arms

Last edited by ajax. on Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕀π•₯ π•Žπ•’π•€ ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 π•„π•–π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕋𝕠 𝔹𝕖

Postby SurgeFire » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:17 am

Falcon wrote:π•Šπ•  𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 π•₯𝕠 𝕀𝕖𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ 𝕑𝕦π•₯ 𝕒 π•Ÿπ•’π•žπ•– π• π•Ÿ π•žπ•–.
π•„π•’π•œπ•– π•šπ•₯ π••π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ. π•Žπ•’π•€π•™ π•šπ•₯ π•”π•π•–π•’π•Ÿ. 𝕄𝕦𝕀π•₯ 𝕓𝕖 𝕑𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔π•₯ π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕓𝕖π•₯π•¨π•–π•–π•Ÿ.
ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕨𝕒π•ͺ
ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖
ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕨𝕒π•ͺ
ℙ𝕝𝕒π•ͺ 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺ π•˜π•’π•žπ•–. 𝕋𝕙𝕖π•ͺ'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•€π•’π•žπ•–
ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π••π•šπ•–. β„‚π• π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠π•₯𝕀. ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•₯ π•”π• π•žπ•–π•€ π•Ÿπ• π•¨.
Welshly Arms- Never Meant to Be

β€œInvi, Falcon! come into the den to see your new sister.”
Invidia lifted her head, already feeling a small urge to ignore her father.
Their father’s voice was calm and soothing as the two she-cats came scampering up to the den from the clearing. The fur that ran along the she-cats’ spine fluffing up with excitement, the soft kitten fur billowing against the soft breeze their speed caused.
Falcon wore a lighthearted grin as she raced beside her bulkier sister, the slimmer she-kit bounding forward.
Invidia was the first to stop, the longhaired she-cat allowing her sister to prance along up the soft slope leading to the inground den. The tortoiseshell flicked her thick hair as she watched her dad, Karma, meander his way beside her. His presence soothing, though he seemed to wear a distraught expression. Invidia could only flatten her ears in response.
The pair were finally beginning to grow into young cats, though their kitten fluff had yet to properly diminish to give way to sleek fur. The pair were already beginning to gain height, and they soon were half the size of their father.
Without any glance back at her sister, Falcon slipped into the larger den, but the scent of death caused her to pause. The fur along her spine began to prickle as she looked around, her gaze setting on the movement in front of her in the dim light. Her face scrunched up as she looked at her mother, curled around three small calico bundles, but only one was moving. Hydrangea groomed the three small scraps of fur, stains of moisture ran down her cheeks as she nuzzled the smallest to her stomach to nurse. She wrapped her slim tail around her body, purring softly.
Falcon had halted once more, peering curiously at the kit. The two that were deceased being born still, they laid by Hydragea’s paws, cold and lifeless.
β€œDid they die?” She asked, flattening her ears as she finally managed to inch forward.
β€œShhh.” A voice sounded behind her, causing Falcon to turn and glance back at the entrance to the den.
Falcon’s father walked past her, the blue tom sitting beside his mate, her rasped his tongue gently over her tired body as he looked back at the only surviving kit.
β€œWe need to name her Hydrangea.” Karma said softly, his deep eyes kind as he looked at his mate. He paid little mind to Falcon, who sat down heavily as Invidia walked up to her side, sitting down as well, her face neutral.
β€œShe’s so strong, she could only have a firey name.” Hydrangea mumbled, her voice thick with emotion and grief as she nudged the small torbie. The small thing wailed loudly as it turned away from her mother’s stomach, her eyes closed as she again turned back to nurse.
β€œHow about Spitfire?” Karma suggested softly, tilting his head to the side as he looked down at the kits.
Hydrangea nodded, tears beginning to spring from her eyes once more from the emotions and hormones linked with pregnancy. She smiled, leaning down to groom the kit once more, gentler this time.
β€œThen it’s settled.” The blue tom said softly, a sweet smile on his face. He turned to Invidia and Falcon, who simply watched, wide-eyed.
β€œGirl’s your mother needs to rest, can you leave please? Go play in the clearing.” He pricked his ears, his thick tail curled around his paws.
Invidia’s eyes narrowed and she leaned back before she lightened her expression. β€œCan you start training us like you promised?” She asked hopefully, tilting her head to the side.
Karma simply shook his head, ushering the two she-kits out of the den with a soft sweep of his paw. β€œNot today I’m afraid, maybe tomorrow.” He promised.
The two sisters wandered down the shallow slope and trotted across the clearing. Falcon was content with just playing in the clearing, though Invidia had a soft growl bubbling in her throat.
β€œWho would name a kit Spitfire?!” She grumbled, kicking at the grass with an extended forepaw. β€œIt’s basically calling her Spitball!” She hissed, her thick tail lashing as she looked back at the entrance of the den. β€œI think that’s what I’ll call her.” She added with a short huff of breath.
Falcon remained quiet, her eyes gazing forward as the walked along the edge of the clearing. She knew better than to talk back to her sister when she was agitated, despite only being around 5 moons of age.
The torbie sighed softly as they halted. Her ears pricked forward as sounds rustled behind her sister. Invidia spun around curiously, her ears springing up and her fluffy pelt spiking slightly.
Karma appeared from the den, his thick blue pelt more than noticeable as he walked across the clearing into the forest, Invidea leapt to her paws and raced after him, Falcon on her heels.
β€œCan we come hunting too?” Invidia asked brightly. β€œYou promised you’d teach us when we were big enough.” She chirped softly, her eyes wide and curious as she looked back toward Falcon, who stood beside her sister, as similar look of excitement on her face.
Karma shook his head, his calm expression lessening to a look of annoyance. β€œSorry girls, but your mother needs to have something to eat, and we can’t risk losing a meal with you two russling about with no training.” He said with a sweep of his tail before he disappeared into the undergrowth of the forest.
Invidia’s happy facade dropped to a look of rage and Falcon voluntarily took a step back.
β€œβ€˜Lack of training’??” She hissed, her fur bristling. β€œWe lack training because he won’t train us!!!” She growled, her sharp needle-pointed claws digging into the soft soil of the grassy clearly. She whipped her head around. β€œWhat a meanie!! He’s acting as if we have a choice to train or not!! He won’t even give us a chance!”
Falcon watched her sister’s outburst before her one ear swivelled to the soft sound of the cry from Spitfire in the den. Her tail bristled in annoyance as Invidia’s gaze snapped back to the old badger set of a den.
β€œIt’s all her fault!!!” She snarled.

[credit to bucky for writing]
Last edited by SurgeFire on Fri May 17, 2019 11:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕋𝕙𝕖π•ͺ'𝕣𝕖 π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•’ π•˜π•–π•₯ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯'𝕀 π•”π• π•žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜

Postby ajax. » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:58 am

Invidia wrote:𝔾𝕠π•₯ 𝕒 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 π•€π•‘π•šπ••π•–π•£π•€, π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• 𝕒 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•šπ•€π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, π•€π•Ÿ 𝕒 π•£π• π• π•ž 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 π•π•šπ•’π•£π•€,𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•žπ•ͺ π••π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕖𝕒𝕣.
π”Ήπ•£π• π•œπ•–π•Ÿ π•”π•šπ•˜π•’π•£π•–π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕀 π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕓𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖π•₯ 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕀, π•†π•Ÿπ•– π•žπ• π•£π•– π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀'π•ž π•’π•π• π•Ÿπ•–, ℕ𝕠π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•˜π•–π•₯𝕀 π•žπ•– π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺ π•™π•šπ•˜π•™π•–π•£, π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• π•Ÿπ• π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 π•¨π•šπ•π•
𝕋𝕣π•ͺ π•₯𝕠 𝕀π•₯𝕒π•ͺ 𝕀𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣, 𝕋𝕣π•ͺ π•₯𝕠 𝕀π•₯𝕒π•ͺ π•”π•π•–π•’π•Ÿ, π•Žπ•’π•œπ•– π•žπ•– π•¨π•™π•–π•Ÿ π•šπ•₯'𝕀 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣, π•ƒπ•šπ•œπ•– 𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕕 π••π•£π•–π•’π•ž
π•„π•’π•žπ•’ π••π• π•–π•€π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝, π•Šπ•šπ•€π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ π•¨π•£π•šπ•₯𝕖𝕀, 𝔹𝕖π•₯ π•ͺ𝕒 π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 π•π•’π•¦π•˜π•™, 𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 π•₯𝕠 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ π•˜π• π• π••π•“π•ͺ𝕖
Adam Jensen - The Mystic

Invidia wandered quietly through the undergrowth that sprouted around her family’s camp. Her paws were slow and meandering, making sure she wouldn’t trip with even the slightest change of terrain. The dips and shallow changes in the forest floor were barely registered by her as her strides slowed. She narrowed her eyes, concealing herself amongst the brush and staring toward the dens.
In front of her was her father; Karma, carrying around her little sister SpitFire on his broad shoulders. The mackerel torbie squealed with glee as her father trotted around the clearing as if her were a horse. He laughed as Spitfire dug her paws into his thick fur to hold on, her tiny but broad frame blending into the mane-like fur.
Invidia flattened her ears, her father didn’t even bother to speak with her now. Since Spitfire was old enough to leave the den, he found little need to teach her and her sister the skills he had promised. The longhaired totoiseshell let a growl rise in her throat before she flashed around to begin walking back into the forest.
She huffed angrily, her head ducked as she brushed past thorns and brambles, paying little mind to her pelt as it snagged on strang tendrils. Instead of stepping lightly, like she did before, she stomped, the fur bristling along her spine. She was still quite young, eight moons, but she had grown tall and gained muscle, she was strong despite having little training in hunting or fighting.
Now that rememebered, she was starving, her stomach grumbled as if it were a caged monster. She halted her strides, sitting down heavily and lashing her tail behind her as she looked around, her ears pricked. She couldn’t even hear anything that could possibly resemble prey. She swallowed, her throat feeling achingly dry.
Her hunger only seemed to fuel her rage, if her father didn’t spend every second of his day away from her or with Spitfire, she’d be able to hunt and feed the rest of the family on her own. Her mother didn’t hunt, not that Invidia knew of at least, and she didn’t know how Falcon felt about the whole ordeal, other than the fact that she felt left out too.
A few steps sounded behind her but Invidia didn’t bother to turn around. The cat clearly wanted to be quiet, and the tortoiseshell knew if her father wished to be silent, she wouldn’t hear him. She inhaled, knowing he wouldn’t walk upwind either, and she wasn’t surprised when she recognized her sister’s earthy but sweet scent. She nodded to herself as Falcon walked up alongside her, sitting down beside her sister in silence.
β€œHi,” Falcon started quietly, Invidia felt she had a similar amount of disappointment in their parents. But, the torbie was more than composed regarding her emotions, or at least hid her anger much easier. Invidia turned to regard her littermate, who scanned the tortoiseshell’s face intently.
Invidia frowned, looking over Falcon’s features with similar intensity. Her sister was the only one she allowed to see past her mask, to see her emotions. She dropped her gaze, letting out a growl.
β€œThey don’t love us anymore.” Invidia nearly snarled, her ears flattening against her angled skull once more. She didn’t notice her sharp claws unsheathing and digging into the soft soil. She looked back at Falcon, her ears pricking forward.
Falcon seemed hesitant, her features growing weary at her sister’s comment. β€œI think that’s a little far fetched sis.” She said softly, instinctively leaning backward, her tail coiling around her paws.
β€œBy the dogs its far fetched!” Invidia snarled, leaping to her paws. She whipped around, stalking further through the forest. She felt the urge to attack something, yet all she could really do was aggressively sharpen her claws against a tree. She lashed her thick tail before turning back to her littermate, who had followed her but at a distance, cautious of her explosive personality.
β€œOkay, how?” She asked quietly, tilting her head to the side but not taking another step. Invidia reeled around, rearing up on her hind legs and digging her claws into the dense bark of a nearby tree.
β€œThe second that cursed kit entered this world how many words has Karma said to you? What about Hydrangea? All they care about is that little spitball!” She snapped, dropping back onto all fours. She flattened her ears, her green eyes flashing. β€œWe eat last, they don’t really even hunt for us, we get scraps.” She continued, beginning to pace around one of the large trees nearby. β€œThey ignore us, scold us more even though Spit gets to do whatever she pleases. Geez I don’t even think they see us as their kits anymore!” She lashed, turning her back on Falcon.
The longhaired tortoiseshell thought for a moment, before a smile widened across her muzzle and a soft chuckle rose in her throat.
β€œI’ve an idea.” She said in between laughs, her green eyes darkening.
Falcon flattened her ears, but took a small step forward. β€œAnd what’s that?” She asked slowly.
β€œKill them.”
This caused the shorthaired torbie to halt in her steps, and the air she breathed became dense and heavy. She swallowed, her throat dry. β€œYou can’t be serious?” She asked, the ground beginning to sway beneathe her.
β€œOh I am. Think about it, life would be so much easier. Spit would be brought up better too, because she wouldn’t be babied.” Invidia scoffed, glancing away. β€œThey treat us as if we’re the dirt they walk on, by dogs we get a separate den.” She continued.
β€œThat’s because we’re grown.” Falcon attempted to counter, finally finding her thoughts.
β€œWe could still fit, the den is big, the one we have now is squished. C’mon sis, don’t make me do this on my own.” She begged. Her voice softening in a way to further tempt Falcon. She pricked her ears, trying to look as innocent as possible.
Falcon swallowed, her gaze growing emotional as she nodded, her eyes beginning to water as she looked away from Invidia.
β€œAlright, fine. But I’m not going to do anything involving blood. I’m not that mad.” Falcon explained, to which Invidia simply nodded.
β€œYou can deal with Hydrangea however you wish. But I’m going to make sure Karma gets what’s coming to him.” She hissed, sitting down beside Falcon and pressing her side against her to further persuade her sister’s thoughts. β€œMom doesn’t need to feel any pain, but you have to do it the same night dad dies.”
"When would that be?" Falcon's eyes flashed, and she took a step to the side, her tail twitching hesitantly.
"Tomorrow night. When he goes out hunting, leaving you however long you want to deal with mom." Invidia smiled darkly, and another chuckle rose in her throat, but she smothered it.
Last edited by ajax. on Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π•ƒπ•šπ•œπ•– 𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕕 π••π•£π•–π•’π•ž

Postby SurgeFire » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:52 am

Falcon wrote:𝔸π•₯ π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ π•šπ•˜π•Ÿπ• π•£π•–π•• 𝕦𝕀
π•ƒπ•šπ•œπ•– 𝕨𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕒 π•‘π•’π•€π•€π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕗𝕒𝕕
𝔹𝕦π•₯ π•₯π•™π•–π•Ÿ 𝕨𝕖 π•£π•’π•šπ•€π•–π•• 𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•§π• π•šπ•”π•–π•€
π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• π•Ÿπ• π•¨ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕀𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕
ℕ𝕠𝕨 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕀𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕
𝕆𝕗 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕑𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕨𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖
π•Žπ•–'𝕣𝕖 π•”π• π•žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•ͺ𝕒
ℕ𝕠𝕨 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•”π•’π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•šπ•˜π•Ÿπ• π•£π•– 𝕦𝕀
Zayde WΓΈlf - New Kings

The pressure suffocated her.
It wasn't as if she really wished to do this. She could live her life being in the shadow. So what if Spitfire had been so...
...so loved?

She gulped, unable to focus.
And yet she had to.
She must.

--convincing herself by repeating those words over and over in her head wasn't working, she had to admit.
"I have to. For our sake. For... Spitfire's future's sake." she mumbled to herself, focusing on the natural path ahead of her. The forest loomed along her sides, seemingly adding to the trapped feeling. She was almost claustrophobic, with everything seemingly falling down...

Scenting a mouse, she focused; her ears perked, gaze steady, waiting.
--crouch. Yes, crouch.
Stupid, stupid-- focus!

Now, the kill wasn't terribly neat, as she wasn't particularly well-trained; but she felt it was suitable. Good enough.
She studied the mouse, holding it by the tail-- lost in a sort of thought.
Was this not like her? A creature at the bottom of the food chain, scrambling to survive. Becoming an instrument of death not of its own will-- strung along to orchestrate a crime.
She felt hopeless. Where would they go from here? From murder?

But maybe she was looking too much into it. Screw the melodrama, she had to get it over with.
She grasped it and moved on, not looking forward to what she had to do next.

Now, she was somewhat knowledgeable about poisons.
Why?
--perhaps, if she were born in a Clan, she'd have aspired to be a medicine cat, or some other healer. The herbs always fascinated her, knowing that just plants could do incredible things-- from small bellyaches to even saving lives.
The poison was not the main interest. It just was-- well, a side effect of having to know about herbs. She had to know which ones killed, and which ones didn't.

Her test subjects ranged from many things. Just little creatures, whatever she could get her paws on.
Wasteful, at times, but Falcon never quite considered that.
(One time she joked about using Spitfire as a test subject-- oh, thank goodness Hydrangea or Karma hadn't heard that! Invidia had to forcefully remind her of that... "If we get in trouble because of you...")

And yet, she was drawn to it. It was a peculiar interest, and she had to admit she never actually wished to use it on any cat-- useless.
Until now.

"Holly. Dangerous, but not deadly-- unless we're dealing with kits." she whispered to herself, examining the bush. She shook her head to herself, chuckling. "Well, they may act like it sometimes, but they're not."
Water hemlock? She had considered it, but it wouldn't be so painless. "Convulsing and foaming at the mouth. Not a very good way to go..."
How messed up was it, that this was for her own mother's death?
She took a breath.
And continued.

She stopped at the bush, her breath stopping.
She was here, at the place where she'd receive her instrument of murder.

"Yew."

Common, and perhaps more expected when one thinks of poisons. But in terms of fast, painless deaths, it was perfect.
Just a few seeds, and she'd go down.

Now, she had to get enough. Not even three was enough-- terrible writhing, terrible pain. It would just be like hemlock, and her efforts would be wasted.

No pain. I can't have her die in pain. I can't do that to her.
The words had raced around in her head the night before, rendering her unable to sleep.
She suspected that this lack of proper sleep wouldn't be limited just then.

She retrieved the berries, making sure not to get anything in her mouth. It was the berries, yes, but she didn't want to risk any sort of illness from the juices.
Carefully, Falcon extracted the seeds from the berries, one by one. Now, she had to crush them. It would be terribly suspicious to just have them, well, there-- Hydrangea'd just take a mouthful and spit them out.
Precisely crushing them, she stuffed the pieces into the mouse. Satisfied with the amount, she picked it up and went her way, tail seemingly drooping further down...

"I've brought something for you." she dropped the mouse down at Hydrangea's feet.
Hydrangea stooped down to pick it up, almost, yet picking her head up in realization; "Isn't Karma out hunting already? Why would you feel the need to get something of your own?"
...of course. She gulped, eyes steady. "I passed by him while I was out. He told me to give it to you, but he was getting something else for Spitt-- er, Spitfire."
"...I've told you not to call her that." Yet, even with her stern tone, she seemed to buy the story. Still crouching, she flicked her ear, signalling to send her away. "Thank you."

And she watched.

Hydrangea had, indeed, eaten her bites. Did she notice?
No.

Suddenly, she jerked her head up; like she had sensed some hidden doom.
"What did you do? Falcon, what did you do--!" she hissed as if she was going to fight-- and suddenly collapsed.

Falcon couldn't bear to watch. She slipped away, further from the den.

It was in that moment, she had realized, her life was going to change.
She was a murderer, plain and simple. A murderer until the day she died. Never would she wash the metaphorical deathberry juice from her paws.

And there was no turning back.

She stepped away, slowly increasing into more of a trot. The moonlight illuminated the clearing in a cold, haunting light.
If she were so hesitant, why was there no feeling? No sobs, no emotion-- she had expected to cry. She expected to sob. --she murdered her mother, and Karma, well, he was soon after... if Invidia had done her job right, and, well, there was no reason to suspect she hadn't.

No, all she could do was sit there, void of any sort of emotion. No triumph, no pain.
Simply hollow.
Last edited by SurgeFire on Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π•Žπ•– 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•’π•£π•šπ•–π•€ π•₯π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯

Postby ajax. » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:58 am

Invidia wrote:π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕀 π•Ÿπ• π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 π•Ÿπ• π•₯ 𝕕𝕠
π•Žπ•™π•–π•Ÿ 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•– π•’π•£π• π•¦π•Ÿπ•• π•žπ•– 𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕑𝕀,
𝕀'π•ž π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•’ 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕑
𝕀 π•¨π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕨𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕖 π•’π•Ÿπ• π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•¦π•₯𝕖,
π•Ÿπ•  𝕀 π•¨π• π•Ÿ'π•₯
𝕀'π•ž 𝕒 π•žπ•’π•Ÿ π• π•Ÿ 𝕒 π•žπ•šπ•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝕀 π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•Ÿπ•–π•–π•• π•Ÿπ•  π•‘π•–π•£π•žπ•šπ•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
Oh the Larceny - Man on a Mission

Karma exited the larger den quietly, passing Falcon who was sitting to the right of it, he nodded softly to her before continuing on, paying little mind to what the torbie had in her jaws. She stood the second he turned his back to her.
Invidia watched as her sister walked toward the den her mother was in, a mouse hanging in her jaws as she went to do her own job. The longhaired she-cat nodded to herself, turning to station herself along the edge of the clearing and wait for her father to pass without noticing her.
Surely enough the blue-haired tom strode right past his daughter, paying little mind to her scent. He was going hunting, of course, he was, and he never offered to take either of them. Anger swirled inside of Invidia as she lowered herself to the ground, stalking slowly after him. She had been watching him all her life when he hunted and had mimicked his stances and posture enough to be nearly silent as she followed him. He never even noticed when she was right behind him.
Or he did, and he didn't care.
Making sure her tail was raised up enough to not drag across the ground, Invidia stalked after Karma, her open in a soundless pant. She kept her paws light and avoided any sort of debris that could bring to the attention of Karma on her. She swallowed, waiting until he slowed.
Karma continued forward, his fluid steps light and silent as he scented the air, Invidia was downwind of him, like he was downwind of everything else. He was clearly at peace in the night, the silence only impeded by his breath and the rapid sound of Invidia's heartbeat. She flattened her ears as she watched him pause for a moment, taking a few passing beats to listen for any sounds of prey.
Invidia finally took her chance, dropping low that her thick fur brushed against the grass under paw, she stayed in that position for a mere moment before she dug her hind claws into the ground and leapt upward. She soared over Karma, her claws outstretched before her eyes focused on his bristling fur and she collided with him.
Her claws dug into his thick fur, digging into his brawny shoulders and forcing him to the ground. Invidia grinned before throwing herself forward, rolling before leaping back to her paws.
Karma watched with wide eyes, confusion painted across his face as he staggered to his paws, crimson showing in the dim moonlight on his shoulders.
"Invi..." He started, his jaw slack.
"Don't even call me that!!" Invidia snarled, her eyes blazing as she took a step forward. "You caused this!" She snapped.
"What is this?" The blue tom asked, panic rising in his voice as Invidia continued forward, he took a hesitant step back, his fur fluffed up in fear. "Do you want to spar? We don't use claws when we spar." He continued, trying to look for a way to escape.
"You'd wish!" Invidia threw her head back in a laugh, her eyes wild as she leapt forward once more, ramming herself into her father's side. "No, you're going to get what's coming to you!" She exclaimed angrily, lashing out when Karma stumbled to the side and took too long to regain his balance.
"Invi I don't understand, why would--"
"My name is Invidia!" The tortoiseshell shrieked, lunging forward once more. Her claws dug into his side and Karma let out a grunt of pain, leaping away but not before his own claws dug into Invidia's shoulder.
The tortoiseshell's eyes flared, and she stared at her father with rage. She straightened herself, ignoring the sting in her shoulder as she began to stalk forward.
"So you're actually willing to hurt me then?" She said quietly, almost maniacally as Karma took another step back. "Fine then, I'll stop with my fun." She said threateningly.
Karma had hoped she was saying she was done with the fighting, but he let out a pant and gasp as she ran forward again, knocking her head against his chest like a ram. He was sent reeling, and he stumbled down to the ground, dazed and confused before his daughter was standing over him. Her claws dug into his shoulders, and her dark eyes were alight with madness.
"Invi... please." Karma gasped out, his eyes wide with fear as he stared into the eyes of his offspring. "We... we can talk about this, reach a compromise." He said between breaths, trying to spare his own life.
Invidia chuckled. "Yeah, you've had moons for that. And it's not like you're leaving anyone behind."
Karma flattened his ears, not understanding what the tortoiseshell was saying before it dawned on him and he wriggled beneath her weight in an attempt to throw her off, but her claws were inching toward his neck.
"You leave! Hydrangea alone!!" He stuttered, his breath coming in ragged pants.
"Too late," Invidia said simply, and her head lunged down to deliver the killing bite, and she soon felt Karma still underneath her.
Invidia lifted her head, staring down at her dead father. He had given in so easily, not wanting to hurt her. It only fueled her rage against him, he was so willing to die? He was so weak he couldn't fight back against his own daughter?
She hissed, a loud snarl leaving her throat as tears sprung from her eyes and her claws further dug into his father's still warm body.
"You. Caused this!" She shrieked, her eyes full of fury as she stared down at his dulling eyes.
"You brought this upon yourself! Maybe you'll learn in another life." She continued, her thick tail lashing as she bared her teeth, tears streaming down her cheeks and dripping on her father's blood-stained fur.
"You. caused. this." She panted out, her voice dying into a whimper.

Last edited by ajax. on Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:46 am, edited 6 times in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π•“π•’π•˜π•€ π•‘π•’π•”π•œπ•–π•• π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀'π•ž 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•¦π•Ÿ

Postby SurgeFire » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:19 am

Invidia wrote:π•‹π•¦π•£π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣 π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕠 𝕒 π•€π• π•¦π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•šπ•£
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 π•šπ•€ π•¨π•’π•šπ•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣'𝕀 π•Ÿπ•–π•’π•£
π•Šπ•  π•šπ•— π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•Ÿπ•–π•–π•• 𝕒 π•£π•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ
𝕀𝕗 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•Ÿπ•–π•–π•• 𝕒 π•€π•šπ•˜π•Ÿ
π•†π•‘π•–π•Ÿ 𝕦𝕑 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕀𝕖𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕝𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕨𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕣
π•‹π•¦π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•• π•šπ•₯ π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕠 π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
Sin Shake Sin - Can't go to Hell

Invidia found Falcon sitting at the edge of the clearing. She looked panic-stricken and couldn’t seem to look in the direction that led to the den. Spitfire was sleeping for what they knew and didn’t know what they had done.
The tortoiseshell approached her sister calmly, ignoring the stinging cuts on her shoulder and hip. She nodded, agreeing that they had both done their job successfully. A small smile broke across Invidia’s features as she sat down, ignoring the crimson that was slowly drying on her paws.
β€œYou did it?” Falcon asked with a quivering breath, her body almost in convulsions as she looked back at her sister. Invidia nodded.
β€œHe died quickly, and without much pain.” She lied, knowing that if she told her sister the truth she would only hurt more. She shifted and looked away, hoping her sister wouldn’t notice the fresh scratches that laced her own pelt. If she did, she would see through her facade.
β€œI’m assuming Hydrangea is with him now in the stars?” Invidia whispered, still unsure where her sister was in terms of accomplishment.
Falcon nodded slowly, her eyes hollow as she looked back to Invidia. β€œThey’ll be happier up there.” She swallowed as if trying to convince herself that she was fine and that what they had done had been for the greater good.
The two sat in silence for many long moments, a string of trust and secrets hanging between them as they shared their own feelings soundlessly. Invidia finally lifted her head and nudged Falcon.
β€œWe should get out of here, if anyone stumbles on the bodies and we’re still around, they could only suspect us,” Invidia said softly, looking over to Falcon, who simply nodded. β€œAnd well, the spitball can’t find--”
β€œWhere’s dad?”
Spitfire’s confused meow sounded to the sisters’ left, causing them both to jolt in surprise as she reappeared from the den.
β€œMom’s sleeping, but dad was supposed to be back quite a while ago.” She said quietly, scampering up beside Invidia, who recoiled at the sight of her younger sister.
β€œDad’s gone.” She said simply before Falcon could offer a better explanation. β€œHe abandoned us, and mom has too.” She continued.
Spitfire flattened her ears, her gaze darkening. β€œI just saw mo--”
β€œShe left too, that was just a figment of your imagination.” The longhaired tortoiseshell cut her off, standing over her with a hiss. β€œYou don’t understand it yet, but we need to move, it’s not safe here anymore.
Spitfire didn’t seem to understand what her sister was saying, but soon her deep green eyes cast downward at her paws, her gaze soon focusing on the crimson stains that were splattered across her sister.
β€œYou--” She shot herself upward. β€œThey didn’t abandon us!! You hurt them! Where are they?” She shot her small body around in a twisting action, running toward the den. Before Falcon could say anything Invidia lunged forward and tumbled into Spitfire, knocking her to the ground.
β€œThey’re gone.” She growled, her muzzle close enough to Spitfire that she could smell the blood on her breath. β€œAnd you will be too if you don’t cooperate.” She continued. β€œWe leave at dawn, we need rest.” She ordered, stepping off of her sister and turning to sleep at the den entrance. She had to make sure that Spitfire wouldn’t go inside.
---
β€œSister!!”
Invidia was jolted awake by Falcon, who loomed over her. The sky around them had already begun to lighten with the presence of dawn, but the torbie’s eyes were troubled, stirring Invidia to stand up and look around.
β€œWhat is it?” the tortoiseshell hissed in confusion, nothing seemed out of the ordinary.
β€œSpitty is gone.”
Rage built up in Invidia to the point where she whipped around to look for the smaller she-cat. Sure enough, the darker torbie was nowhere to be seen. Invidia let out an animalistic snarl as she started pacing.
β€œWhich way did she go?” She demanded, her still bloodied paws beginning to wear a path in the usually luscious grass.
β€œUhm, I think northwest, or at least that’s where the scent trail leads,” Falcon explained, but before she could finish her sentence, Invidia had already begun running in that direction. Falcon could only follow her.
β€œWe must catch up to her... if she spills our secret,” Invidia said harshly, slowing to a trot as her faster sister ran up front. β€œI’ll kill her.” She added with a growl.
β€œNo, you won’t,” Falcon said simply, a sigh leaving her throat as they continued on.
Not far from their families camp, the sisters stumbled across a scent line, and while following Spitfire’s tracks came across a swarm of smells that led into a city. Falcon was nervous, but Invidia simply pushed on through, no fear prickling along her spine. She shivered though, when her paws hit the cement that leads into the city, it was such a strange feeling that her body immediately tensed.
β€œMom and Dad told us not to go this way, maybe this was a reason?” Falcon whispered softly.
β€œTo the dogs with what Hydrangea and Karma wanted.” Invidia retorted, lashing her thick tail.
β€œWho goes there?” The two sisters halted in their tracks as a large blue tabby approached cautiously. β€œState your business, you’re lucky I don’t kill you where you stand.”
Falcon whimpered, but Invidia stepped forward. β€œWe are Invidia and Falcon, we are searching for our sister, she ran away from us.” She said calming, happy the blood had finally washed from her paws. She made her expression as innocent as possible. β€œWe followed her trail here.”
The large she-cat nodded slowly and beckoned with her tail. β€œAlright come with me, she’s meeting with the king.”
On their way toward the camp, the strange she-cat; Lady Frost, guided them through the city. She patrolled with them trailing slowly behind before they finally made it to the ruinous camp, just in time to bump into Spitfire.
β€œSpitty!” Invidia mocked relief and excitement, leaping forward to bowl into Spitfire, who flinched and went limp beneath her weight, only then did Invidia lean down to whisper in her ear.
β€œDon’t forget this is mine and Falcon’s little secret, don’t you dare utter a word of it to another or you’ll not live to see the night.
Spitfire flinched before Invidia rasped her tongue over her sister’s forehead. β€œI thought we lost you! Don’t ever do it again!” She said, her voice breaking before Lady Frost approached the three of them.
β€œKing Onyx would like to meet with you two as well.” She said simply, ushering them away. But Invidia glanced back to Spitfire, a dark look on her face.

[credit to bucky for writing]
Last edited by SurgeFire on Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•‘π•£π•šπ•”π•– 𝕠𝕗 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•˜π•£π•–π•–π••

Postby ajax. » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:30 am

Falcon wrote:π”Ήπ•–π•˜ π•žπ•– 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•žπ•–π•£π•”π•ͺ
π”Έπ••π•žπ•šπ•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•₯π• π•©π•šπ•”
𝕐𝕠𝕦 π•‘π• π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿπ•–π•• π•žπ•– 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕣
π”Έπ•Ÿπ• π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕣 π•šπ•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•‘π• π•”π•œπ•–π•₯
ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕀 π•’π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•§π•šπ• π•π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•–
𝕀 π•’π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•€π•šπ•”π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕑π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•€π•šπ•π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•–
π”Ήπ•–π•˜ π•žπ•– 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•—π• π•£π•˜π•šπ•§π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
Grandson - Blood//Water

"Invidia. I don't think I can do this anymore."
Falcon's soft meow roused the longhaired tortoiseshell, she lifted her head to stare out of her sleeping quarters. At first, she flinched when she heard another's voice, thinking she'd have to fight another cat over her den. But when she recognized her sister's scent she relaxed and blinked her eyes open.
She stretched in her nest before rising to her paws and poking her head out of the entrance of her den. Falcon's paws moved as Invidia stretched out and came into the soft light of the morning sun.
She knew Falcon was indeed feeling the guilt of killing their mother, and conspiring with killing their father, but Invidia couldn't comprehend the feelings her sister felt.
"What do you mean?" Invidia asked softly, sitting down in front of her littermate. She curled her thick tail around her paws, tilting her head to the side as she examined Falcon's face. Her own expression remained stoic, not wanting to give any sort of emotions away to her sister, who looked like she hadn't slept in a moon.
"This..." Falcon explained, her ears flattening against her head as she looked around. "Seeing Spitty around here. It hurts. We caused her to be here, to not have a family. I know what we did was right, but lately, I'm not so sure." She paused, taking in a long quivering breath before looking away, her eyes misty.
"So..." Invidia began, unsure how to tie all the strings together. "You're leaving?" She finally asked, lifting her head slowly to lock eyes with the torbie.
Falcon nodded, looking away so she didn't have to look at her sister. "I can live here happily. I can't wake up every day and not remember the things we did when I lock eyes with Spitfire." She continued, huffing softly as her sleek tail lashed back and forth behind her. Invidia leaned forward, gently rubbing her cheek against Falcon's as she continued to speak. "I can't wash the berry juice off of my paws. I can't bear to continue imagining what would happen if we didn't do it." She continued, dampness beginning to form at the corners of her eyes. "I was okay living as a shadow."
Invidia leaned back and shook her head. She nearly reared up onto her hind legs, like her mentor had taught her when she first arrived at the tiles. "You know we had to do it, it was for our own good as well as the spitball's." She almost whispered, her tone calming as she looked back over at her sister. "Spitty would be cushioned and babied all her life, and we wouldn't be able to accomplish anything we have now if it wasn't for that deed. They ignored us constantly, we would've either starved when we left or died because we were underprepared." She continued softly.
Falcon barely seemed to be listening to Invidia's words, her eyes were glossed over slightly as she looked left and right. The torbie finally sighed, her eyes cast downward as she shuffled her feet.
"Can you cause a distraction so that I can slip away? From what I've heard we're not allowed to leave and will be punished if we try..." Falcon whispered, looking back toward Invidia softly, her face was painted with trust and respect. Invidia, however, could see the guilt dancing in her sister's eyes.
"Of course, sister." Invidia agreed, her eyes casting back toward another den nearby. "I've been meaning to pay a visit to the lady or the shore." She thought darkly, leaning toward Falcon to wrap her head around her sister's neck in a hug. Falcon returned the gesture, sighed softly as they said farewell.
"Remember, this is our secret," Invidia whispered darkly as the two pulled away from each other, and Falcon flinched at the threat, nodding stoically.
The two looked at each other before standing and wandering off in different directions. Invidia made her way to the den that Falcon knew held the sleeping Brook. She turned away as a loud yowl echoed across the clearing and she flattened her ears.
"No!" Dove's yowl sounded nearby, as the single-eyed she-cat rushed past Falcon, who sidestepped to avoid a collision. She bit her tongue to keep her gaze steely and without fear as she glanced back, seeing the two she-cat's tussling on the ground in a blur of claws and fur.
Without another glance, Falcon leapt into the undergrowth that ran along the west side of the ruinous camp. She made herself scarce as she pushed her way into the city, her fur unintentionally rising along her spine. Her paws skidded against the dampened concrete that was laid across the ground before she broke into a sprint. The sound of her paws was the only thing audible as many of the humans had yet to emerge from their homes. The blood that coursed through her roared in her ears and her breath was ripped from her throat with every exhale.
She never believed she could run that fast in her life, and when she halted at the other side of the city, she nearly collapsed, chest heaving as she slowed to a staggering walk. Her paws ached with each stride, growing raw from the concrete. But she wasn't safe yet, she couldn't be safe while still in the territory of the tiles.
She crashed through the bordering brambles, the thorns snagging her pelt as she went on through the forest. Stealth wasn't on her mind as she trampled over grasses and undergrowth, her eyes narrowed and were slow to widen as she kept pushing through. Her tail had soon dipped to drag along the ground behind her, and soon realising she should have eaten before she fled, she collapsed from exhaustion.
Two forms loomed over the now sleeping form of Falcon, who shifted slightly. Their expressions concerned as they sniffed at the unconscious she-cat.
"What do you think Smoke?" A sleek white and apricot tom looked at a grey ticked tabby, his eyes alight with concern.
"I think she should come back to camp with us, not many cats come from this direction and I want to know why." She muttered quietly, to which YarrowLeaf nodded in agreement.
SmokeHeart walked forward and nudged Falcon, the torbie leapt to her paws, limbs shaking with fatigue as she stared at the two cats in front of you.
"What's your name? Can you walk?" YarrowLeaf asked kindly, as SmokeHeart stood beside the gasping she-cat.
Falcon nodded slowly, trying to gain some breath. "My name is Falcon, I come from the Broken Tiles." She said submissively before nodding. "Yes, I can walk." She added, started forward with both AsterClan cats on either side.
Last edited by ajax. on Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:18 am, edited 8 times in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕀 π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕑𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖. - Falcon

Postby SurgeFire » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:44 am

Falcon wrote:π•Šπ•  π•šπ•€ π•₯π•™π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒π•ͺ
𝕋𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•–π•Ÿπ••π•€
π”Ύπ•šπ•£π•, 𝕀 π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•œπ•Ÿπ• π•¨ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•₯𝕠 𝕕𝕠
π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ π•€π• π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕨𝕒𝕀 π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦.

Jian Choo - Never Meant to Be

Falconpool is so calm and collected
cats would doubt she had such a past like hers.
She is something of a tactician, someone who plots and thinks miles before her
actual decision. She thinks before she leaps, and personally believes that doing so
otherwise would be rather silly, don't you think?
She doesn't
quite realize the admiration most cats have for her, and would rather
just sit in the shadows and watch. After all, she's done enough
meddling in her life - doing more would be... Too much.
She's something of a pushover,
and believes that if something is a threat she'll easily give in and do what they say.
She just wants to stay alive, after all - and crossing the wrong people is
not on her list of life choices to make. Regardless, she is an asset to her Clan.
She is a good advisor, now knowing that bloodshed
will lead to painful, horrible regret.
She would know from experience.
Experience is what carries her forward, and guides her paws.
She is not very sensitive, and can be rather blunt.
She's much more of a realist, fixing situations rather than hoping or moping;
if nobody's doing it, Falcon supposes she will.
[201]

Relations wrote:
    Invidia - Sister - positive - The Broken Tiles
    "I'd hate to admit it, but she somewhat frightens me.
    She seems to consider me on her good side.
    I truly love her, regardless."

Spitfire - Sister - negative - The Broken Tiles
    "I don't seem to quite hate her as much as Invi, probably.
    She deserved a chance at living, though. Even if
    she grew up to be quite the unsavory cat. Poor kits."

Heronpaw - aquaintance - neutral - AsterClan
    "She honestly reminds me of myself. Odd.
    I pray that she won't end up like me. Terrible decisions."

Asphodelpaw - aquaintance - neutral - AsterClan
    "And to her, reminding me of my sister.
    She has potential, but I fear she'll end up the same.
    Bloodied, with a hunger for more."
Falconpool
Warrior- She-cat - 36 moons
Graysexual - INTJ-T - Ravenclaw
A relatively sleek molly with messy fur
around her chest and cheeks;
light-footed, but not unassuming
---
- smells of... peculiar herbs and berries -
- respected, yet often keeping to herself -
- she collects herbs and berries to study,
not enough to take from the medicine cat,
but enough to see their effects.
she is in no way a healer,
just... deadly curious -
---
Falcon - Peregrine Falcon
falcon // grey, swift, regal, quick
pool // quiet, collected, intelligent
---
Strength: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
Stealth: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
Speed: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
Stamina: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
Agility: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Mind: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Tracking: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
Luck: β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
Trust: β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
Hunting: β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
Sight: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Friendliness: β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†β˜†
Leadership: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
Climbing: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
Swimming: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
Charisma: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
Healing: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†
[135]

x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This post contains 1/3 of my chosen extras 462/500 words
Last edited by SurgeFire on Fri May 17, 2019 10:48 am, edited 14 times in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯'𝕀 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•’π•π•šπ•“π•š? - Invidia

Postby ajax. » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:39 am

Invidia wrote:ℕ𝕠 π•π•šπ•–π•€ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•Ÿπ•  π••π•–π•”π•–π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•šπ•€ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕀
𝕀 π•œπ•–π•–π•‘ π•₯𝕣π•ͺπ•šπ•Ÿ' π•₯𝕠 π•”π• π•Ÿπ•”π•–π•šπ•§π•– π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕕𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕙 π•šπ•€ π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕧𝕖
ℕ𝕠 π•₯π•šπ•žπ•–
𝕀 π•˜π•–π•₯ 𝕓π•ͺ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•žπ•’π•œπ•– π•Ÿπ•  𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕦𝕀𝕖𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•‘π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℕ𝕠 π•₯π•šπ•žπ•–
𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•¦π•Ÿ π•€π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€ π• π•Ÿ 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•–, 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•– 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕀𝕖𝕝𝕗 π•₯𝕠 𝕕𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕙

Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry

Invidia is... insane.
She plots and she theorizes, and she doesn't go past her own orders. She's orderly
and compliant when necessary but usually, she follows her own set or rules. She
lacks morals and only thinks about her actions if there's the possibility of
consequences. She's manipulative and narcissistic, not many cats can stop her
when her mind gets going, and those who can have learnt to take a step back.
She laughs in the face of sadness and yawns in the face of pain. The only time she
would admit to crying is when she knows she needs to release pent up aggression.
She lacks most feelings but can lash out with ease, and she doesn't usually take
the more concentrative path, instead she likes to leap in with no further thoughts.
She's reckless and doesn't care much for herself or others, and the only loyalty she
shows are to her sister. Even to the king her trust wavers, and she questions his own
motives when he brings up a new idea.
Invidia isn't very merciless, she's ruthless, she doesn't care for other's emotions if at
all, she'll kill for fun if she could without question, and she does when she's sent out
on patrol for the borders. If someone steps over the boundary she's quick to cut them
down.
[222]

[img]grooming%20a%20bloodied%20paw[/img]
Relations wrote:
    FalconPool - Sister - positive - AsterClan
    "She's a good sibling, she always follows my lead, I find her a bit of
    a pushover though. I hope she learns how to change that. Otherwise
    her life will be filled with false friends."

Spitfire - Sister - negative - The Broken Tiles
    "Ugh, this all wouldn't have happened if she didn't survive the birth.
    Honestly I had contemplated killing her as well, but Falcon wouldn't've
    liked that. So I didn't. I can't believe she's the king's right hand."

Frost - Acquaintance - neutral - The Broken Tiles
    "Eh, she's alright? Apparently she used to lead Falcon's new home?
    Ain't that a change of scenery. She's pretty quiet."

Soot - comrade - neutral - The Broken Tiles
    "This one I can get along with. She's straight to the point and I
    fine she gets the job done well. She's also a fellow marksman,
    which I can respect."
Lady of the Lost - Lady Invidia
Marksman - She-cat - 36 moons - Broken Tiles
Bisexual - INSJ - Gryffindor
A bulky tall she-cat with blocky-textured
fur and large paws. She has long limbs and
carries herself as if she's a living threat.
---
- Smells of blooming flowers and cherries -
- Many describe her as a living shadow -
- Likes to keep blood on her paws, but
have her pelt otherwise clean after
a mission -
---
Invidia - "Jealousy"
"noun
the state or feeling of being jealous."
---
Strength: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†