Light Shining in The Darkness

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Postby Ringo. » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:38 pm

Form for this adopt.

Username: Ringo.
      Vaiki Name: Lunariss || Princess of Light & Darkness
      Vaiki Gender: Female
      Sexuality: Bisexual
      Personality:
        Luna is a bit stubborn and rude since she grew up being rich and everything. But she means well. Once you get to know her she will treat you like a sibling. She's actually really sweet and loving.
        She will help anyone who really needs it. Luna is royalty so she gets everything handed to her.
        So she's not really used to working for anything. But, with a bit of guidance and tons of advice, she will be down a better path soon enough. She can't wait to become a queen though, with either her queen or king right beside her. Along with her best friend Zello.
Last edited by Ringo. on Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Light Shining in The Darkness

Postby Ringo. » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:39 pm

Friend Name: Zello
      Friend Pronouns/Gender: Male, He/Him
      About the Friend!:
        Zello is a curious lynx. He’s always down for an adventure, especially if it’s with his best friend, Lunariss. Zell is no ordinary lynx, he’s magical! He can do all sorts of magic. His favourite is white magic. The spells are so calming and they’re meant to help others, not harm them. He is very kind and cuddly, but really isn’t afraid to stand up if he has to.

His favourite food is something call fire ball, they are little balls of meat cooked under the flame of a dragon. They’re very spicy but the meat is amazing. It’s very hard to get them though, he only has them on his birthday. His mother always sends them to him along with a little note.
        Zell’s favourite flower is the Dragon Lily. It reminds him of his little sister who he rarely gets to see anymore since she’s away at school. Rose Quarts is his favourite stone and also reminds him of his sister.
      How does the Friend help?:
        Zello is alert at all times. He can spot enemies 50 feet away, sometimes 100 when using a spell.
        He knows how to protect Lunariss when she needs it.
        He knows multiple spells, protection spells, battle spells, everything.
        Zell is also helpful in an emotional way. He helps Luna out when she needs to talk about her feelings. Giving her advice and hugs and cuddles. Sometimes casts a happy spell on her when she asks, and he ALWAYS makes sure to ask her at least ten times before casting it. He's a great friend to Luna. He will never let anybody hurt her.
        He sees her more as a sister than anything. Nothing will break the bond they have.

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:06 am

How Lunariss and Zello met:

It was a dark night and Lunariss was out exploring the vast wilderness that laid beyond the entrance of the forest. She wasn't afraid, more like nervous. She never had the guts to sneak away from home, but now she has and she's ready for a new adventure. A long night awaited ahead of her.

As Lunariss began her journey she was greeted by thousands of beautiful flowers that were illuminated by the moon.
      She picked a yellow and white flower, it smelled of vanilla and oddly enough, sweet tea.
      She placed it behind her ear and continued on her journey.
      Luna made her way through the twists and turns of the forest. Letting the path guide her wherever.
      There was noise, a branch breaking. It sounded like something that was bigger than her.
      She ran. Not wanting to look behind her because she didn't want to know if it was chasing her.
      Luna tripped over a root of a tree that was sticking out of the ground.
      She yelled in pain but got right back up and sprinted until she got to a cave.

It was dark and she could hear water hitting the ground as it fell from the top.
      She was definitely scared now. She didn't want to die or get eaten by a wolf or a bear.
      Something walked into the cave. Luna inched away from the entrance very slowly.
      Her flower lit up the way, she threw it on the ground and ripped it apart. She didn't need anything giving her away.
      But the flower continued to glow. Luna looked up and right in front of her was another face.
      She couldn't make out the face, all she could see was big ears, and large, gold eyes staring at her.

"Shh! Don't scream, please. I'm not going to hurt you, I followed you when you entered the forest.
      You were alone and there are some scary things living throughout the tree's and I didn't want you to get hurt."
      The creature paused before stepping a few inches away.
      "I'm sorry, my name is Zello, you can call me Zell.
      I'm a Lynx, a magical one. Let me help you there." He looked at Luna's leg, he whispered a couple of words.
      "How does it feel now?"
      Luna moved her leg, "it feels better, thank you, Zell.
      I'm Lunariss, but call me Luna." She stood up. "I live in the town beyond the forest.
      I live in the castle."

"Oh, you're a princess?" Zell lead her out of the cave, a little necklace around his neck lit up the area around him.
      "Yes, I am." Luna giggled. "And I'm sorry about freaking out, you really scared me back there."

"No worries, I know I can be a little frightening at first sight.
      So, Luna, what exactly are you? I've never seen a creature like you before."

"I'm something called a Vaiki, we're not rare. Just not allowed away from town because of danger."
      Luna looked at Zello.

still a small wip.

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.