Buttermilk #500 Form - uwu.

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Buttermilk #500 Form - uwu.

Postby vanilla bean. » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:52 am

ImageImageImage

uwu. // heifer
vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

childhood story & personality

Postby vanilla bean. » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:04 am

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

story from her childhood: The Legend of the Unicorn
While sitting down on a lush grassy slope near the river, a gorgeous white buttermilk- (er- unicorn? she only has one horn!) comes up to you, beaming. "Oh, hello there, love. I assume you're here to hear my tale? Get comfortable, I'm about to begin."

"Several odd years ago, on the cusp of winter & spring, a blue moon painted the night sky. If you're familiar with the lore, every blue moon blesses the earth with a unicorn." She smiled gently, her voice growing soft. "They say a shooting star darted through the sky that night, illuminating the snow like liquid gold. I wish I could have seen it myself, but alas, I was a bit busy being born." she reminisced, returning to the story at hand. "Ss that very star went by, I was born. Born to a very humble and small farm I might add. they called me Bianca, meaning white, for I was as white as the frosty snow."

"Now, the circumstances of my birth may seem fantastical, but my luck was not initially on my side. My mother had given up her own life so that I could have mine. She was gone before I even heard her voice, awfully sad isn't it? Would you believe that I still ache to hear her speak? I dream about it often, but as she's about to speak, she slips away. I suppose that isn't too hard to believe, but anyway, don't mind me." She sighed, her thoughts returning to her story. The wistful longing on her face slowly melted away as she continued the tale. "The farmer who owned me was kind as far as I could tell, but he had fallen on hard times. he didn't have the money, let alone the time required to raise an orphan calf, and I was quickly taken in by a neighbor- and yes, you guessed it! it was by our very own little mulberry meadows!" She beamed proudly at the mention of her home, any traces of sadness now obscured by a smile.

"I must say, I was a marvel when I first arrived! I was as soft as the breeze and as lovely as a rose- but perhaps some of that is attributed to my horn, or lovely eyes." She batted her long eyelashes coyly. "Now, I can't tell you for sure if unicorns are real or not, but I can say for certain that magic is alive and thriving around us."

By this point, Bianca was fully distracted, completely forgetting about her original tale, and very preoccupied with explaining how to "find the magic in every day." You jump suddenly, realizing someone else has joined you- it's Juniper! She whispers quietly that no-one has ever actually heard the end to this tale, and that she doubts it truly has one. "we all need to find comforts in life somewhere, just let her have her fun."
493/500

Personality: enchanting // empathetic // easily distracted // unintentionally vain // self-assured // talkative

There is nobody else out there quite like Bianca. You see her from afar, and she presents herself as a glamorous creature straight out of a fairy tale, larger than life. Then you get closer, you talk to her, you begin to know her heart, and you end up loving her. There is no denying her natural beauty, and she knows this as well- leading her to spend a decent amount of time gazing at her reflection in the water. She's so much more than just her looks though. Many buttermilks will comment on the ethereal feeling they get in her company. It's a feeling of safety and calm serenity, a feeling that one might describe as 'home'. Though she talks quite a bit, it's hard to be bothered when simply being around her can make one feel so good. Her past as an orphan has left a certain type of sadness with her, and sometimes she struggles to cope with that aspect of her life. It did however make her much more empathetic and comforting, as she would not wish any sort of sadness on anyone else. Despite all of the above, Bianca knows who she is at heart, and exudes the confidence to do what she wants to do, when she wants to. (in a lady-like fashion of course!)
229/250
vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

extra #1 - "just like me"

Postby vanilla bean. » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:32 pm

"Get up, get up!" Daisy chirped excitedly. "The festival is starting soon, please Bianca, get up!!"

Bianca kept her eyes shut, holding back a smile. She had promised Daisy a fun day at the yearly harvest festival. Over the past few months, Bianca had been babysitting Daisy, and she had become great friends with the little calf!

She realized immediately that Daisy was lonely, as she didn't get along well with the other calf in the meadow. She knew that lonely feeling all too well, and could see some aspects of herself in the little sweetheart.

"I'm up!" Bianca exclaimed, getting onto her feet. "Are you ready, little one?"

"Oh yes!" Daisy replied. "I've kept clean all day, I didn't bother momma, and I'm hungry for all of the snacks you promised."

"Perfect, me too- Follow me, let's go get some food."

Glued to her side, Daisy followed her around for hours, snacking, talking, and making merry with the cows of Mulberry Meadows. The sun was beginning to dip lower, and Bianca had one more thing in mind. It was a cloudless night, and she was looking forward to showing Daisy something very special to her- the stars.

They made it to the top of a grassy bluff as the sun began to set, and curled up. "Now, keep an eye out, the stars should be especially beautiful tonight-" she stopped suddenly, realizing the little calf was already fast asleep curled up next to her.

246 / 250

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

extra #2 - "escape?"

Postby vanilla bean. » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:33 pm

The heat of July was upon Mulberry Meadows, and its residents were not happy in the slightest. It had been several weeks since the Earth had seen rain, and dust was everywhere. It coated your throat, got in your eyes, and inside the barn was like a muggy furnace!

Bianca had been hiding inside throughout most of this, staying relatively cool with her lovely white fur. However, she was at her wits end, as that lovely white fur was also covered in dirt. All of the water was drying up, but she suddenly had an idea of where to find some.

Rebellion (towards the sun) in her head, she shared her plan to sneak off to relax in the cool water. Although she wasn't sure it was actually there, her words inspired her friends, and soon, they hatched a plan- at nightfall they would leave, sneaking out through a weak spot in the fence.

That very evening they headed out, and soon enough, they happened upon a river. It was glorious- SHE had been the one to lead her herd to this victory, and now they would all love her even more!

Just as she was about to dive into the water, she felt something bump her, and she was jolted awake- it had been a heat induced dream- In more of a sour mood now than ever, she gave a determined huff and went outside, too curious not to follow the path her dream laid for her....

248/250

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

extra #3 - "my love"

Postby vanilla bean. » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:34 pm

The weather perfect. Crocus flowers were beginning to poke through patches of grass, and you could smell spring on the breeze. Bianca, however, was miserable. Today was her birthday, which served as a reminder of her mother's passing years ago.

She had planned to stay in all day, until the barn door creaked open. She knew it was Cassidy immediately. She had a feeling Cassidy would come looking for her, and Bianca was not in the mood for birthday wishes.

"Hello, my love." Cassidy whispered, coming up next to her. "I have something to show you, will you come with me?"

Bianca had every intention of saying no,but she couldn't help but say yes. She made her weak in the knees, and she would do anything for her, if she asked. They headed into the meadow, sun shining warmly on their backs. They walked for a while, Cassidy talking the whole time. It was usually with Cassidy listening as Bianca weaved a tale, but today she was thankful for the change of pace.

As they walked on, Bianca found herself in a good mood. Every time Cassidy spoke to her, she forgot more and more about her troubles. The day had been spent, and as they headed back, she realized Cassidy had never actually shown her anything.

"What did you want to show me?" She asked, inquisitively.

"Oh, nothing in particular, my love. I just wanted to show you a good day."

247/250

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me