・‥…━━━☆ Lamb's Truth -DNP-

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Re: ・‥…━━━☆ Lamb's Truth -DNP-

Postby leafless willow » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:26 am

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
Extra #1 || Writing
Word Count || 250 / 250 words
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

Lambpaw had begun his journey away from the only home he knew. Rogues helped teach him proper hunting, then became the past as he aimlessly traveled, finding his own path.

He had a companion, though he had naught an idea, the evidence was laid bare around him. Crow feathers would fall on occasion around him, and if he had noticed, it happened in every terrain he trekked. Blissfully unaware, and enjoying his newfound freedom, Lamb started heading to the upper Northwest region of the island.

~~

A burnt orange pelt lingered in the trees, a soft, wispy black smoke wafting from around it. A snarl graced this toms muzzle, though it seemed empty, void of any genuine anger. 'He is going further than I had anticipated.' He thinks to himself, his abyss-eske eyes staring at Lamb from afar. 'Perhaps it matters not. I have gotten what I wished for; an agent in the stars. The stars will remain no longer soon, the skies light sapped by our branches.'

~~

By this time, Lamb had reached his new home. Within a cluster of Myrtle Trees, he'd found a friendly group of Cats, a ''clan'' they'd called themselves. In the beginning, the agreement was for him to just stay for 10 moons; until he'd gotten up on his feet and better again.
He'd ended up staying with them. He'd found a home in their kind smiles, and caring nuzzles. It was time to move on.
Not a regret reached him.
Not even an echo.
Last edited by leafless willow on Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ・‥…━━━☆ Lamb's Truth -DNP-

Postby leafless willow » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:58 am

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
Extra #2 || Writing
Word Count ||250 / 250 words
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯
"N-no!" Lambfrost panics, scrambling away from Brairstar with wide eyes. "S-starClan is a lie! T-they... They accepted Echo-Flame. S-she was evil." He whimpers, his ears flattening against his head. "I-i... I-i can't believe in them." His breath catches for a moment before he goes back to breathing somewhat heavily. "Y-you don't understand..."

"I don't, no... Could you please explain to me...?" Brairstar gently licks the top of his head, trying to soothe the poor Tom. "I'm all ears. I'll do my best to understand." She promises, slowly leading Lambfrost to lay down.

"I... I was just an Apprentice when s-she came into my life..." He begins, spilling his life story to her, occasionally sniffling with tears brimming his eyes. Brairstar listens to him, giving her own input at certain parts while calming him by attempting to smoothen his curly fur.

"I'm so sorry you went through that, Lambfrost..." She whispers, letting the Tom bury his face in her fur, knowing very well it was never easy to... lay yourself so bare and defenseless to another. "I respect your view, and what's happened to you. You'll never be required to believe in StarClan here, Lambfrost."

He nods sluggishly, starting to fade in and out of consciousness. "Th...ank you, B-brairStar." He mumbles, closing his eyes and slipping into dreamland.

"You thought you could escape me?" Echo-Flame smirked widely, "I've got StarClan on my side, Mousebrain."

"I... And I've got life, and time to forget you." He whispers.

"You-!"

"Farewell, Echo-Flame, for now."
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me