・‥…━━━☆ Lamb's Truth -DNP-

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Re: ・‥…━━━☆ Lamb's Truth -DNP-

Postby Rameiku » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:26 am

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
Extra #1 || Writing
Word Count || 250 / 250 words
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

Lambpaw had journeyed immensely far from his original home. During his journey, he'd been forced to learn to hunt properly, learning from some friendly rogues, then building on that foundation with experience. His paw-pads had toughened as he traveled over mountainous regions, aimlessly searching for where he was meant to be.

Many moons after he'd started his journey, he stumbled upon a small Clan of cats, living in the middle of a cluster of Myrtle Trees. They seemed friendly enough. In the beginning, the agreement was for him to just stay for 10 moons; until he'd gotten up on his feet and better again.

He'd ended up staying with them. He'd found a home in their kind smiles, and caring nuzzles. There was not an inch of him that doubted or regretted his choice to stay. It was time to move on. Brairstar had graced him with his Warrior name, Lambfrost, after he'd proven himself to be an adept hunter and warrior. "I'm proud of you, Lambfrost." She'd whispered gently to him, smiling happily at him. The words he'd always wished to hear... His eyes filled with tears, snuggling his face into her pelt and breaking down into tears for the first time in moons.

"T-thank you... Thank you...So much..." Lambfrost whispers, listening to her gentle purrs, and the soothing beat of her heart.

The war was far from over, for Echo-Flame lurked in the stars, StarClan proving to be a great asset to her. The time would come soon.
Rameiku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rameiku » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:58 am

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
Extra #2 || Writing
Word Count ||250 / 250 words
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯
"N-no!" Lambfrost panics, scrambling away from Brairstar with wide eyes. "S-starClan is a lie! T-they... They accepted Echo-Flame. S-she was evil." He whimpers, his ears flattening against his head. "I-i... I-i can't believe in them." His breath catches for a moment before he goes back to breathing somewhat heavily. "Y-you don't understand..."

"I don't, no... Could you please explain to me...?" Brairstar gently licks the top of his head, trying to soothe the poor Tom. "I'm all ears. I'll do my best to understand." She promises, slowly leading Lambfrost to lay down.

"I... I was just an Apprentice when s-she came into my life..." He begins, spilling his life story to her, occasionally sniffling with tears brimming his eyes. Brairstar listens to him, giving her own input at certain parts while calming him by attempting to smoothen his curly fur.

"I'm so sorry you went through that, Lambfrost..." She whispers, letting the Tom bury his face in her fur, knowing very well it was never easy to... lay yourself so bare and defenseless to another. "I respect your view, and what's happened to you. You'll never be required to believe in StarClan here, Lambfrost."

He nods sluggishly, starting to fade in and out of consciousness. "Th...ank you, B-brairStar." He mumbles, closing his eyes and slipping into dreamland.

"You thought you could escape me?" Echo-Flame smirked widely, "I've got StarClan on my side, Mousebrain."

"I... And I've got life, and time to forget you." He whispers.

"You-!"

"Farewell, Echo-Flame, for now."
Rameiku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rameiku » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:26 pm