try-out

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

try-out

Postby Breado » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:18 am

Last edited by Breado on Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π“šπ“²π“½ #1

Postby Breado » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:19 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------
One who practises magic by utilizing the
power drawn from shadows and spirits.

In a city where any kinds of sorcery is outlawed and
usually disliked, one of two brothers was born with
a gift from the spirits and shadows.
Now, he fights for the freedom of those like him.
XDDDD
❰β–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺ❱
Name:
Percival
Breckenridge
Member of the
Fisher Fox's Guild
Sciomancer
Personality +:
+Active.+
+Artistic.+
+Charming.+
+Curious.+
+Determined.+
+Fervent.+
+Optimistic.+
+Patient.+
Personality -:
-Bold.-
-Cocky.-
-Manipulative.-
-Nosy.-
-Unforgiving.-
-Secretive.-
-Self-reliant.-
-Stubborn.-
+Pie.+
+Dinosaurs.+
------------------------
Dislikes:
-Being poked.-
-Tomatoes.-
-Water.-
Hobbies:
Drawing.
Archery.
Playing Uno.
Nicknames:
Ace Umbra (police)
Bambino (Meliodas)
Percy
Reaper (guilds & most kals)

Last edited by Breado on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:50 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

History

Postby Breado » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:33 am

Being bullied for only your appearance for three years straight since the first time you get into primary school is never a good experience.
Percival, at first, was never a troublemaker.
He was just as humble as his brother is, though a little more shy and self-conscious
than Meliodas. Back then, even in kindergarten, he was an outcast only because of
his eyes. He could usually be seen with his hair in his eyes; he didn't care if he'd
trip because he couldn't see, at least no one saw those black and purple orbs in his head.
"Weirdo..." "Evil demon!" "Here comes the black-eyed whimp, hahah!"
and other names the kids and youngsters called him.
He was lucky he had Meliodas by his side: not once his brother abandoned his friends when they were small just so Percival wasn't alone, which Percy's still greatful and for.
But whenever his brother couldn't be with him,
Percival would sit at a table, quietly filling a paper with graphite or ink. Drawing was his only escape whenever he was alone. The nurses and teachers there liked him, though. They always talked to him and complimented his drawings; basically, they were his only friends there.
This was true for his first three years of primary school too.
After the brothers got into separate classes, Percival was completely alone for most of the time, even though Meliodas tried to be with him as much as he could.
One day, Meliodas and one of his brother's friends sat down with him and had a lenghty talk.
"I think it's time for you to... You know, man up a bit. Stand up for yourself."
Despite being very convincing, it wasn't this talk that
changed him. You see, back then, drawing was his life. It was what helped him
get through tough times and he cared a lot about his drawings. But when a bully,
who was bigger and older than him, torn his sketchbook in half, he lost it.
Instead of just standing there and crying like he usually did, Percival went up the kalon and
shouted at the guy before jumping at him and punching him in the face.
Despite arriving home with some bruises and a bleeding nose, Percival told his brother
what happened, saying he had enough and that Meliodas was right.
It was time for him to get himself together.
ImageImage
Last edited by Breado on Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Today

Postby Breado » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:10 am

Now going by the nickname "Ace Umbra", Percival is a trained sorcerer - both a tracker and a mostly long-range fighter, he's one of the most notable ones of the organization. His team, the Aces, is a team of 6 of the most dangerous and smartest members of the guild, is quite well-known in the city. In fact, these guys made the guild as feared as it is now.

After five years of being away, Percival and his brother were reunited when a new gang showed up in the city and the Aces started disappearing one by one.
Having no other options, Percival went to his brother for help. Well, more like lured his brother into his apartment with cryptic messages because why not?
After the two caught up on five years of stuff, Percival got to know that not only the Aces were missing, but several of the best officers and detectives of the SDPD disappeared too.
Now, they work on the case sometimes secretly, sometimes with other officers, but as hard as they can to get their friends back.

After solving the case though, Percival wants to spend a little (read as: a lot) more time with his brother who he missed dearly.

He's obviously more brawn than brains. When him and his brother work on a case or a mission, Percy always let's Melodas come up with plans, but he's usually the one doing the talking. Meliodas just seems to lack the charisma to, e.g. get them inside a club without having a membership card. He's also usually the one to, when it comes to it, fight. He wouldn't say it out loud to him, but Percy thinks it's finally his turn to protect his brother!

Last edited by Breado on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Habits, Skills & Abilities

Postby Breado » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:32 am

Percival wrote:"So about my bad habits...
They say doodling in class is a bad thing, but I don't think it is. Well, alright, maybe if you do it with your magic, it might be... But guess what? That's just how I discovered what I can do with my magic! I know accidentally releasing a spirit without knowing how to properly make them listen to me was not the best thing, but I managed to get it to calm down in the end, y'know.
Since then, the kalons of the guild always give me a pen and paper to draw on during class, hahah!"

Meliodas wrote:"His habits? Oh, well, I remember when we were kits, he had this habit of listening and watching out to everything that was going around him. He used to tell me stuff that was going on in school between the students! I mean, the amount of info he could gather in a day just by sitting in a room with some kalons, drawing and listening was astounding, really! With being in that... guild of his, I bet he still does it. Really, I'd be surprised if he didn't use this to his advantage."

Skills:
-Percy is excellent at archery! What started out as just a new excercise is now one of his favorite
hobbies. He even managed to work it into his magical abilities!

- An artistic kit, Percy is all about drawing. Even his magic's catalyst is drawing signs and symbols either in the air or on a surface. A self-taught artist, this is the only thing he can't learn when it's taught by someone else.

- Thanks to his training, Percy knows some basic parkour. He found it quite useful several times (meaning he had to run from police not once). He wants to improve this skill of his, mainly because he enjoys climbing buildings.

Abilities:
Shadow Claw:
Percy uses shadows and darkness to form large claws on his fingers. No touchy, they're really sharp!
Shadow Imitation:
Percival manipulates his shadow across a surface to merge it with a target/targets' shadow.
Dark Arrow:
This ability requires a bow, no need for arrows. Percy creates an/multiple arrow/s out of shadows which act as normal arrows.
Spying:
Percival can send out little ghosts to spy on poeple.
Ghostly Aura:
Passive - When active, Percival gives off an eerie, creepy aura that makes one feel uneasy, unnerved or even scared.
Last edited by Breado on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~QnA

Postby Breado » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:58 am

"So, Percival! How did you get into the Fisher Fox's guild?"
"Well, they came to me after they heard about me having magic. It felt sorta cool, y'know? Being invited into a known guild of sorcerers and vigilantes and all that. It still is cool though, being a member of the guild AND being among the best five. It really lifts the spirits, if you know what I mean!"
"Alright, next question: how-"
"Wait, how did you do that? That audible frown after my pun. How is that even possible?!"
"Percy, please."
"Alright, right, sorry."
"So: the next one is: how does your magic work? How do you... like, cast your spells?"
"Well... Have you seen strange symbols painted on walls or on the ground on the sidewalks?
Those ones with the triangles? Now those are my works.
I use symbols to cast spells and summon the spirits of the deceased.
Funny how much trouble they caused back when I first summoned them... But that's a story for another day! Or question. You know what I mean."

"Okay, just one more question, a tiny bit personal one."
"Alright, sure."
"So... I haven't heard you mention any other family member but Meliodas. Are your parents doing alright? Do you still keep in touch or...?"
"Well... uh... How could I say this... Well, the funny thing is, me and Lio... know that we had parents.
We know we were raised by two kalons, and we know they were our parents,
but... neither of us can remember them."

"What?"
"Yeah, it's like they've been erased from our memories, y'know! I know that theory is a bit far fetched,
but I think that's what happened. When or why or by who, I have no clue, though..."

ImageImage
Last edited by Breado on Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π“šπ“²π“½ #2

Postby Breado » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:56 am

Seeing all the bad things happen to your brother is never a good thing.
But it can make you determined to do anything to stop them
from ever happening.
Meet Meliodas, one of the best detectives in the city.
From someone who only wanted to protect his brother,
he became one of the finest minds of the district.
XDDDD
Name:
Meliodas
Breckenridge
Detective at
the Solus District
Police Department
Personality +:
+gentle+
+polite+
+trustworthy+
+focused+
+protective+
+organized+
+hard-working+
+smart+
Personality -:
-close to a workaholic-
-feelings: bottled-
-picky-
-empiricist-
-passive-aggressive-
-competitive-
-nosy-
-perfectionist-
+spaghetti+
+his harmonica+
------------------------
Dislikes:
-cockroaches-
-his colleague, Steve-
-mainstream things-
Hobbies:
playing the
harmonica
Adult Coloring
Nicknames:
Lio
"The King's Dog"
(guilds & baddies)
Γ±aΓ±o(Percy)

Last edited by Breado on Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

History

Postby Breado » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:07 am

β–›β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–œ
Back when he and his brother got into separate classes in their first year in primary school, Meliodas saw his brother being bullied a lot. He stood up for him quite a lot and soon, tanding up against bullies in general became a habit of
his, soon not only protecting Percival, but his other schoolmates too. It was often that smaller kits came to him
whenever they had such a problem, and Meliodas never failed to defend them.
A need for justice started forming inside him, and during one night of comforting his brother after he got beaten up
quite badly, he decided he's going to become a cop. He'd done everything he could to not only learn to become a
police officer, but to try and prevent any types of bad behavior in his school.
One day though, he changed his plan. After he successfully solved two cases of stolen things in his school (one, a student's phone, the other was some important document another student stole from the principal's office), after
seeing how he solved them, some of his friends and his brother told him he seemed to have a talent for this.
So from then on, he wanted to become a detective.
β–™β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–β–Ÿ
Last edited by Breado on Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:43 am, edited 8 times in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Today

Postby Breado » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:41 am

Having achieved his goal, and even managing to overachieve a bit, Meliodas is now one of the best detectives in the city. His clever thinking, curiosity and "believe it when I see it" attitude has led to many solved cases, some of them being cases that we're deemed a lost cause.
His hard-working nature came in handy as well, but it's not a rare occurrence that his partner or even boss has to send him home personally because he was working for way, way too long. Like, almost-17-hours-straight long. They're pretty sure Lio's quite close to becoming a workaholic if he isn't one already...

When he found a letter sent to him by a stranger, with instructions to go to an apartment just as the sun completely went down, he jumped at the opportunity of a new case. But when he went there, he found no crime, only a pesky brother, waiting for him to finally get inside.
No surprise, Meliodas was more than happy to finally see Percival again and after catching up with what happened through those years and getting to know his newest, maybe his most exciting case yet, the two got to work as soon as they could.

When he's not helping his brother or is out on the field, you can usually find Melodas in his office either working hard on a case or having fallen asleep from exhaustion over his notes. This guy just doesn't know when to take a break when it comes to his (or any) work.

Being the clever one of the two, Lio was never really bothered by having to do most of the thinking and strategizing.
He can defend himself on a hand-to-hand or knife fight quite well, but he's bad with everything else, especially long ranged weapons. His aim just never fails to disappoint him.
He feels like he still needs to protect his brother, but instead, he's the one that needs protecting most of the time.

Last edited by Breado on Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:26 am, edited 8 times in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Habits and Skills

Postby Breado » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:42 am

β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–±

Habits:
Percival wrote:"Funny how old habits die hard or not at all, eh? When we started working again, I saw that he still carries a notebook everywhere he goes! Back then in prmary school, he just did it because he wanted to play detective really well, but it actually became his habit. I guess it often pays off now that he's really a detective!"
Meliodas wrote:"Habits, habits...
Oh, here's one: even when Percy be was away, whenever I had to travel somewhere or just wanted to travel somewhere for a longer period (like a holiday, I mean), I always pack a deck of Uno cards! I remember when me and him played it as kids when we were on a holiday... Haha, we took it so seriously sometimes! We used to bet on who'd win, but we always used peanuts instead of money. Funny how this is still a thing even now, even the peanut thing, too. It used to make me feel like he was still with me, but man, singleplayer Uno is just boring as heck!"

Skills:
Even though Meliodas has no magic at all, he's really good at writing fast. He developed this skill over the years of interviewing witnesses and it's quite a handy skill for him to have.

Simply because he enjoys it, Lio learned to speak fast. This usually only helps him when there's stuff going on and he doesn't have much time to share his plans.

β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–± β–° β–±
Last edited by Breado on Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:20 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me