Adoptable try out form coding

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Adoptable try out form coding

Postby Meduz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:03 am

user ▪ user ▪ relationship

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NAME
Name ::
Orientation ::
Name
Job
NAME
Name ::
Orientation ::
Name
Job

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DISLIKES::
dislike
dislike
dislike
dislike
PERSONALITY::

personality personality perso
PERSONALITY::

DISLIKES::
dislike
dislike
dislike
dislike

Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptable try out form coding

Postby Meduz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:14 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Username: Here
Partner: Link
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Trying out for:
Link to combined form: click
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:28 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Username: Here
Partner: Link
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Trying out for:
Link to combined form: click
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:53 am

▛ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▜

x
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( Kalon #1523 )
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wednesday doesn't think of herself as a girly-girl,
except for one thing. Wes loves painting her nails. It
started out as more of a curiosity than anything else.
She's never been able to resist sparkling, swirly things
so when a few bottles of nail polish were on sale at
the store it was no surprise that they caught her eye.
Since then it's spiraled, into a big sparkling, colorful
compulsion. You see anywhere you would expect to
find one thing, Wes always owns several. One bottle
of nail polish became 70 within weeks. Now rows and
rows of color the stuff line her bedroom windowsill
and shelving. The same thing happens with types of
tea, boxes of cereal and coats. She's a hoarder of a
kind, she argues that it's a collection - not a hoard.
Nail polish isn't about being a girly-girl it's about
complete, pretty rows of sparkling bottles.

x
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
x
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ xx
Of course Wednesday would push her nail
polish off the table, especially for a dare -
she's not a coward. Her spacial awareness is
particularly bad, she can't walk in a straight
line. Sometimes she just pushes her polish off
the table with her elbow because she just
didn't realise it was there.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟

xxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Art, coding, gif and pixel by me
Username : Meduz
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⮞⮜

Postby Meduz » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:23 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ Sʜᴇʀʙᴇʀᴛ
᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆❆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆

xxxxxxx
Username :
Kalon Name :
Kalon Gender :
Meduz
Tate
Male

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bᴏᴍʙ Pᴏᴘsɪᴄʟᴇ
᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆❆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆᠆

x
Username :
xxKalon Name :
zzzKalon Gender :
TheWolfyWonder
Katelyn
Female

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The catchy notes of a familiar tune could be heard from afar. Katelyn and Tate were lounging on the couch, watching a movie when their ears picked up the jingle. They looked at each other and jumped to their feet, heading to the door. When they first moved in together during college, they realized their shared love for ice cream. They made a bet that whoever got to the truck last would have to pay for the day. Over the years, the game evolved to include a challenge both have to complete before they could leave the house as well as pranks to slow each other down.

Tate pushed Katelyn back onto the couch and ran out of the room. He took the chance to slam the door closed behind him and lock the door. “Good luck escaping now!” His voice faded as he ran towards the living room.

Maybe something like Katelyn banged on the door and jiggled the knob. Their cat had learned how to open the bedroom door a few years prior, so the two of them had got a locksmith to add a special pet-safety lock that could only be unlocked from the outside, keeping the cat in. “Not cool, Tate!” She yelled at the door, looking around for a way to escape.

Tate was enjoying his momentary victory and not looking where he was headed when his face slammed into a screen of plastic cling film and bounced him back, falling onto his butt. His arms flew around madly, trying to get a hold of the film over his face. He finally grabbed the thin plastic and pried it off of his face. He jumped up to his feet once again, crumbling the plastic wrap into a ball as he ran to the dining area. He tossed the ball of plastic wrap into the trash and set up for the challenge he was about to try and fly through.

Tate had grabbed 6 cups and was desperately trying to flip them upside down on the table. The cup flipping challenge was implemented into the game after Katelyn twisted her ankle one time. Tate had dug a small hole in the lawn after watching the path Katelyn took to get to the truck over the course of 3 months. They had to spend all day in the emergency room and didn’t even get ice cream that day. Since then, the cup flipping challenge was implemented, as well as a rule that said no tripping hazards. Somehow, plastic wrap across a hallway at head level was still fair game.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Meanwhile, Katelyn’s eyes zoned in on the window in the room. She ran over and tried to slide the window open. The window jammed on the frame, leaving barely half a foot of space for her to crawl through. She kicked out the bug screen as best she could with the limited space she had and jumped out, landing softly on her feet after she jumped. Stretching her ankle out a bit, she took off running.

“CHEATER! You didn’t flip the cups!” Tate yelled as he ran out of the front door. The doorknob hitting the wall set off a complicated Rube Goldberg machine that captivated Tate’s attention. A marble set in motion by the door rolled down a ramp and fell into a cup. The cup closed a pair of scissors that cut a string. The string was holding a red pail above the door upright. Once the string was cut, the pail turned over and drenched Tate in water.

Katelyn could barely contain her laughter as she pulled past Tate, beelining to the cups on the table. Tate shook the droplets of water out of his hair with a whine, “This was my favorite pair of jeans, Kate!”
Having flipped hundreds of cups since the implementation of the game, Katelyn has practically became a pro at it. She finished the challenge in half of Tate’s time and bolted out of the house, trying to catch up to Tate.

Unfortunately for Katelyn, Tate was standing next to the ice cream truck, licking a rainbow sherbet popsicle. Water from Katelyn’s trap was still dripping from Tate’s hair, creating a small puddle on the ground. The ice cream truck worker was always the same and automatically handed Katelyn a rocket pop.

“Lost again, huh?” He asked with a smile as she handed him her card. “I remember last summer you had a winning streak, looks like your luck transferred over to Tate.” He gave her card back, earning a scowl from Katelyn. “See you guys again tomorrow!”
Art by Meduz
Writing by TheWolfyWonder (768 words)
Coding by Meduz, with thanks to tutorial and creative input from TheWolfyWonder. Screenshots here
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me