Flitz 200 tryout [dnp]

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Flitz 200 tryout [dnp]

Postby geto » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:43 am

[❝ Mᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰɪʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ.❞]

Lᴇᴛᴏ Dɪᴠɪᴀɴ [Lᴇᴇ-ᴛᴏʜ Dɪ-ᴠᴇᴇ-ᴀɴ] | Gᴏᴅ ᴏꜰ Mɪsᴄʜɪᴇꜰ & Fᴇsᴛɪᴠɪᴛɪᴇs
Tʜᴇ Gᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴜɴ

(coding is done on com, so I can't guarantee it will look decent on mobile.)

"Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ."

Leto Divian is a divine god that spends his days traveling from one edge of the world to another,
he is known by many as the creator and bringer of fun & happiness.

Leto's Origins
Legends

History & Personality
Capabilities & Abilities
The Story of Feanor
Last edited by geto on Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:09 pm, edited 9 times in total.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Origins

Postby geto » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:19 am

[ — O R I G I N S — ]

XX.XII

Leto Divian was born a deity amongst his siblings, him being the second oldest amongst the three. He was born in the secluded forests of Valtoria, where he spent his childhood prancing from tree to tree and flying amongst the mythical creatures that inhabit the elven forest.

Leto had always thought of himself like a mischievous, exuberant sort of being who never missed out on a chance to make a mess or to have fun, his eldest brother, however, found him silly and childish, but that was merely traits in his nature.
Everyone had imagined that Leto was a normal beast, just like every other dragon, but little did they know that he was far different, a deity fated from the gods above, a gift, to walk amongst the living as a god to be worshipped.

He began to be aware of his abilities when he had spent some of his time in the Arentis Kingdom, it started off as a mere brush, like a thing anyone would easily overlook as a mistake, but he came to the realization that he was able to spark the fur along his back and legs with a fluorescent white light, though strange, he chose to ignore it and became gradually aware of his sentience.
One day, he managed to escape from the grasp of his owner, managing to hide in the forests of Arentis, only occasionally re-appearing at night to scavenge for food.

He then meets a young sin'dorei [blood elf] in the forest who was initially out there to hunt, they then slowly formed a strong bond with each other (look at The Story of Feanor for more details), whenever the young boy was feeling troubled or vexed, he would pay Leto a visit, who will then stroke his mane, he couldn't quite explain it, but whenever he [the sin'dorei] did there was a new charge of life in his body, always never failing to cheer the sin'dorei up time after time.

It was then Leto realized that whenever the fur on his back and hind legs sparks with the fluorescent light, whoever who touches it would inhabit his energy and be in a good mood instantly. It didn't matter how bad of a mood Feanor was in, it always had a light-hearted effect on him.

Leto then knew that he was definitely not normal, that there was something wrong with him, but he just couldn't seem to figure out what.
Last edited by geto on Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Legends

Postby geto » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:07 am

[ — L E G E N D S — ]
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

History & Personality

Postby geto » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:09 am

[ — H I S T O R Y & P E R S O N A L I T Y — ]

History
XX.XII

Tracing back time, the luminous dragon was first captured off the forests of Valtoria - the kingdom of the elven people, and brought back to Arentis, the kingdom of the damned. Leto served as a worker dragon to haul heavy goods from kingdom to kingdom, and the people there are merciless and heartless, sparing no thought for the dragon's well-being, only to care for themselves like a selfish, mindless creature.

Leto was not the only dragon captured there to serve as a work-dragon, there were many others that looked to have spent all their lives there, serving their lives with a broken soul and only to end with a lifeless body.

Leto has been kept in a small cage owned by his owner during his time in Arentis, a metal cage that spared him just enough room to spin around in but barely spacious enough for him to fly.
Needless to say, the young dragon was distraught and stressed constantly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Personality
XX.XII

text
Last edited by geto on Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Capabilities/Abilities

Postby geto » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:10 am

[ — C A P A B I L I T I E S | A B I L I T I E S — ]
Last edited by geto on Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Story of Feanor

Postby geto » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:10 am

[ — T H E | S T O R Y | O F | F E A N O R — ]
geto