Betrayal - Viscet Legendary Form

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Betrayal - Viscet Legendary Form

Postby Imagine_Ink » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:02 am

Contest||My Post

π”»π•šπ•žπ•šπ•₯π•£π•š β„π• π•žπ•’π•Ÿπ• π•—π•—

Username: The Dragon Collector Gender: Male

What is this viscet's goals and/or ambitions (in life or in the following year to come)?: 900-12k words
Required art: can be any quality. Bonus points if it somehow relates to your prompt
Required extra: 200-1000 words or one piece of art (any quality)
optional extras: 15k words and unlimited art (keep in mind, however, generic art/bases/ect will be counted less than meaningful story-based art and character driven/personality-showing art)

Please don't post! Thank you
Last edited by Imagine_Ink on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imagine_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Required Extra (200-1000 words)

Postby Imagine_Ink » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:13 am

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•šπ•π•§π•–π•£ 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕖

The Imperial Empire has been a world superpower for the past seven centuries. The Empire is controlled by the iron fist of the Tsar, who has complete control over the entire land. But absolute power corrupts absolutely, turning many Tsars to a path of abuse and destruction. Because of this, the Tsar has become the target for many attempted assassinations. Many have tried, but thanks to the Order of the Silver Blade, all have failed.

The Order is an elite group of warriors, specially trained to protect the Tsar. When a new member is preparing to join the order, he or she undergoes a brutal training regime until they are able to move faster and more skillfully than their enemies. The training is intense, causing many to give up. But those that persevere and rewarded with a new sword, and a new job that will earn them respect throughout the Empire. None can match the skill of the Tsar’s personal guard.

Three Blades are with the Tsar at all times. Two watch the Tsar from a distance, and the third is by his side at all times. Often the third will be the Head Blade, leader of the Order. The Head Blade is viscet of enormous prowess, usually exceeding the skill of those under his command. The Head is the Tsar’s personal adviser, hand-picked by the Tsar himself. The Chosen viscet must serve the Tsar until his is release from duty- by death, or by the Tsar’s command.

Becoming the Head Blade is a dream of all of the Silver Blades possess. Highest in the Kingdom, he only answers to the Tsar. His wealth is unmatched, and he is free to do whatever. The Tsar trusts him beyond all the other Blades, who are under a careful watch.

Very few viscets are able to hold the position of Head Blade for long. It is a dangerous job, subject to the betrayal of others seeking to gain that position for themselves.

A life of luxury and privilege hardly makes up for the dangers of the job. And those who are able to bear the responsibility often become too comfortable in their position. All that freedom and trust the Tsar provides is too easy to take advantage of.

And in the wrong paws, freedom and trust can be dangerous weapons

(388 words)
Last edited by Imagine_Ink on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imagine_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Imperial Empire

Postby Imagine_Ink » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:11 am

Map of the Imperial Empire
this is a work in progress.

╔═════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
Hey Guys!
Just my dull and boring signature!

I love stories. Reading, Writing,
and Creating is right up my
alley. Don't hesitate to PM me
or send me trade (even though
I don't really Have anything good.
(:
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
Imagine_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Betrayal - Viscet Legendary Form

Postby Imagine_Ink » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:13 am

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿπ•–: π”Έπ•Ÿ π•Œπ•Ÿπ•–π•©π•‘π•–π•”π•₯𝕖𝕕 π•Šπ•¦π•£π•‘π•£π•šπ•€π•–

Snow danced through the air, falling slowly towards the streets of Akii. Overcast and gray, the sky hung over the city, shielding the land from the sun's light.

Dimitri stood on the edge of the street, sheltered by the awning of the roof. He peeked out, staring into the dark sky overhead. A bitter wind came howling through the buildings, causing Dimitri to shiver. He pulled his cloak more tightly around his body, in an attempt to stifle the cold settling into his bones. The snow whirled down, falling faster with each passing minute. Dimitri knew he had to hurry. A blizzard would be upon him if he didn't move.

Taking a deep breath, Dimitri darted out from the protection of the roof. He was immediately hit with an onslaught of snow and wind, which buffeted him sideways. He gritted his teeth and ran across the street in an alleyway. The wind lessened slightly, enabling him to navigate his way without much trouble. Right, left, right, straight. He rounded a corner, and dashed up the street.

He knew he was almost there. Against the wind, he raised his head, to see a door opening. A white viscet with red and gray hair staggered out into the cold, looking around. She looked in his direction and caught sight of him staggering towards her. She gestured for him to hurry, worry filling her face.

In the span of a few seconds, Dimitri had crossed the threshold of the house, bringing in a whirlwind of snowflakes. The viscet at the door heaved it close, making the wind mercifully cease. She rounded on Dimitri, who was brushing all the snow from his soaking body.

"Thank goodness you're alright!" she said, throwing her arms around his neck. "I was worried you hadn't been able to leave the castle fast enough, or that you were caught in blizzard!" She hugged him more tightly, and Dimitri wrapped his arms around ehr in return.

"It's fine, Natasha," said Dimitri, laughing. "You don't have to worry."

Natasha extricated herself from his arms and studied him with concern. She suddenly gasped.

"You must be starving!" she said quickly.

"I'm not that-"

Dimitri stopped abruptly when Natasha looked at him skeptically. He cleared his throat.

"I'll get you some borscht," she said in a low voice that told Dimitri he was not to argue. She swept into the next room, leaving Dimitri to seat himself by the fire roaring in the stone fireplace.

A few minutes later, Natasha drifted back in from the kitchen, holding a tray between her paws. Two bowls of soup sat upon it, with a large loaf of bread, and two steaming mugs of black coffee. Dimitri's stomach rumbled as Natasha laid the tray out in front of them. Dimitri dug into his food, sighing contentedly.
Imagine_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me