Kalon Readoptions

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Kalon Readoptions

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:53 am

Tryout thread for Kalons. No posting please!

Registry:
> [Aphelion]
> [Celeste]
> [Ambrosia]
> [url][name][/url]
> [url][name][/url]

End Dates:
> Sixbane's Competitions: October 9th (all)

☆ = done

credits
pixels pixels II pixels III pixels IV pixels V

Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:32 am, edited 13 times in total.
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ where f l o w e r s bloom so does h o p e ❀

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:54 am

--------------------------
I hear your voice on
the wind and I hear
you call out my name
--------------------------

Username:
SpartanAmethyst

Kalon Name:
Aphelion

Kalon gender:
Male

xx
" Your mistakes are not what defines you; it's how you rectify them,
and what you do after that counts."

═════════

"Listen my child",
you say to me
"I am the voice
of your history.
Be not afraid,
come follow me;
answer my call
and I'll set you free".

I am the voice in
the wind and
the pouring rain;
I am the voice of
your hunger and pain.
I am the voice that
always is calling you,
I am the voice,
I will remain.

I am the voice in
the fields when
the summer's gone,
the dance of the
leaves when the
autumn winds blow.
Ne'er do I sleep
throughout all the
cold winter long;
I am the force
that in springtime
will grow.

I am the voice of
the past that will
always be filled
with my sorrow and
blood in my fields.
I am the voice
of the future;
bring me your peace.
Bring me your peace
and my wounds,
they will heal.

I am the voice in
the wind and
the pouring rain;
I am the voice of
your hunger and pain.
I am the voice that
always is calling you,
I am the voice.

I am the voice of
the past that will
always be,
I am the voice of
your hunger and pain.
I am the voice
of the future;
I am the voice.

I am the voice.

═════════

A very effeminate Kalon, Aphelion definitely shows that he grew up with girls. Despite being male physically, he acts more like a third sister than the siblings' younger brother, so I guess it was no surprise when he came out as being interested in a relationship with another male Kalon. He will still throw you for a loop, though, because he's not exclusively interested in male Kalons. Aphelion identifies as bi, with a preference for men, and though he acts very girly at times he does not consider himself trans or of the female gender. He's quite happy as a male, and is more than comfortable using male pronouns.

Aphelion is a being of nature, very attuned and influenced by the world around him. He's very sensitive to the weather and the state of the flora around him, making him very soft spoken, shy, and easily hurt personality-wise. He's more of a lover than a fighter by far, and is known to be very weak-willed and easily influenced. Aphelion avoids conflict at all cost, usually resulting in him either physically running off or mentally shutting down; either way, it's a coping mechanism to try and deal with stress, which is something that he does not handle well. Or at all. Poor Aphelion really is a giant softie, unable to handle any kind of stress, pain, or neglect. He's overemotional, hyper sensitive, and sometimes borders on paranoid, but he has a heart of gold and a servant's soul; he lives to help and uplift others, at any cost.

What makes Aphelion so different, though, is that he lives his life driven solely by fear; what you'd think is fear of things around him, right? You'd be wrong. What drives him is fear of himself. You see, even though he's normally very gentle, loving, and unassuming, Aphelion does have quite the temper. He's easily frustrated and can tend to lash out if he doesn't control himself; and when he loses control of himself, he lets loose his magic: Fire. The main source of Aphelion's magic is Divine Fire, also known as a Cleansing Fire, and like his sisters, he is a very powerful mage. His dominion over plants and flowers is purely skill and practiced hands, but not magic. His power, you see, runs a fine line between beneficial and chaotic: When he's in control and uses his magic, his fire appears as a pristine white, and it calmly burns away dead vegetation and dark energies, making way for new life to grow and flourish. Out of control, though, it consumes everything in it's path, a ravenous wildfire that has no care for what it destroys; and once it's let loose, finding control again is much more difficult than it sounds. He's trying his best to learn better control, but the road is long and not always easy. Because of this, he's become somewhat of a recluse, hiding himself away where he's comfortable and focusing on not getting anybody hurt. He tries to encourage good in others and the world in hopes of getting rid of the bad in himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do they view power, and how far will they go to achieve it?;;
Power... To Aphelion, power is an evil word, a thing born of greed and the desire to forcibly overpower other living creatures. This kind of power brings nothing but pain, distress, and often death. It starts wars, tears apart families, and forces friends into enemies. Aphelion wants no part of it, in any way shape or form. The kind of power he's interested in is the power to help the world heal; in times of weakness or anger, Aphelion has actually done quite a bit to damage the planet they've made. In some areas, large swathes of land are still partially barren or are in deep regrowth from one of his uncontrolled wildfires. Destruction caused by his power, a prime example of something meant for good that wrought only pain and torment. He doesn't consider himself evil by any means, but he believes that he more often than not walks in the light, and identifies as "lawful good" even despite his temper. He does his best to bring good into the world, because in his mind, it's atonement for the things he's done and suffering he's unintentionally brought about, and he will do absolutely anything to help someone or something heal and flourish.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

═══════════

When you close
your eyes,
what do you see?
Do you hold the light,
or is darkness underneath?
In your hands, there's
a touch that can heal,
but in those same hands,
is the power to kill.
Are you a man,
or a monster?
When you look at
yourself, are you
a man or a monster?

It's so hard to tell
which side you're on;
One day is Hell, the
next day is the dawn.
The lines are blurred,
you keep rubbing your eyes.
The tables turn,
now it's time to survive

Are you a man,
or a monster?
When you look at
yourself, are you
a man or a monster?

You can't take back
the damage you've done.
Oh, you can hide,
but you can't run.

No, you can't take
back the damage
you've done,
afraid of what
you might become:
a man or a monster?

═══════════

connected vines:

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁
❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁
Equinox
> While Aphelion is close to both of his sisters, their relationship isn't quite as close as it could be. Equinox often overpowers his quiet nature, and it bothers him when she dominates a conversation or jumps to conclusions. Despite this, she always gives him good advice, and is there if he needs someone to talk to. He looks up to Equinox, but at times is actually quite fearful of her power. Leery of her morals; tries to foster the good.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁
❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁
Solstice
> Solstice and Aphelion, on the other hand, are extremely close. She knows every trick and tip to calming him down if he's angry, or cheering him up if he's sad. She's always happy to cuddle with him and just talk, and he's one of the very few people that he can be completely open and honest with. He tries to bolster Solstice's talents and support her, but can get agitated by her daftness at times. Tries not to snap when she can't figure something out.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁
❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁
Agatha
> Agatha is by far Aphelion's closest and most beloved companion. She provides unconditional love and a soothing presence, even when Aphelion is at his most vulnerable. She's always there to curl up beside him and chatter softly, or lend a nuzzle to pull him out of a rut. In return, he makes sure she's always well fed and cared for, never lonely, and is 300% careful never to hurt her, even during one of his rages. She's more than a pet, she's his anchor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i survived because the fire within me burned brighter than the fire around me
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a beneficial blaze
    It was never really known why Aphelion's power manifested in white flame; it was a well-kept secret at the orphanage, besides his siblings or best friend, as the young Kalon was afraid of being treated like a freak. His sisters had magic, but there's was different that his, and they were well-liked. He was too paranoid to risk it. When they came to their own world, though, suddenly his burden became a blessing; that white flame he tried so hard to ignore now was an integral part of life. When they arrived on the planet, it hadn't been in the best state; it took all three siblings' magic to bolster life back to it's rightful state and encourage new growth. One thing that plagued the planet was dead vegetation; it had been Solstice's idea to use his fire, but Aphelion refused as long as he could; in the end, logic won, and he very tentatively tried. It worked perfectly. The white flame crept along the dead vegetation, leaving any living plants completely unharmed and perfectly under Aphelion's control. An unforeseen benefit was that only a few hours after a controlled burn, no matter how large or small, the heat from the fire would stimulate the atmosphere, and within a few days the area would receive rain to grow new plants. Since then Aphelion has taken the responsibility of helping the planet by clearing out the deceased and making room for new life.

hidden talents

One thing Aphelion is well known for other than his white flame are his designs; using only natural means and items, Aphelion has an amazing ability to create gorgeous, albeit temporary, accessories and psuedo-clothes for himself, his sisters, and Agatha. His favorite seems to be flower crowns and hair decorations, though his talent and his imagination know no limits. He plants and nurtures the flowers he uses, and harvests sustainably as to not harm the plants. His favorite flowers to use are Chrysanthemums, most often in the white and fire-colored variety. He's even gone so far as to make formal dresses in anthromorphic form, made entirely out of his flowers and ribbons he's stolen from the human realm.

important links:
[NB 1951] [toyhou.se]

playlist:

(in order of backstory)

Many moons ago, in the halo of a dying world, three gods were born. They were quiet and unsure of this new world, and all the darkness it wrought; their paradise was far from perfect, and they were barely old enough to be considered fully versed in their magic. Regardless, though, these aliens cautiously stepped forward onto their new world, and life sang in response. The eldest of the siblings brought forth the power of the sun, and revived the daylight cycle; under the new light, wilted plants began to revive, and the fauna began to stir from their slumber. Then the next sibling stepped forward and breathed life into the seasons, encouraging the cycle of life to continue. Finally the youngest of the three, nudged on by his sisters, stepped up to do his part. A single tear fell onto the dead vegetation and sparked a white fire that crept along the globe, unerring. It cleansed the dead vegetation and made way for life to reclaim the land, turning the planet into the paradise they'd so badly yearned for. This Elysium was now their charge, and they would keep it just as pristine as it was at that moment.

Now, one might look at the lore and be inspired by the Three Gods, and while the story is fairly accurate, it's also quite exaggerated. There's much, much more to the siblings than just the beginnings of their home. You see, the three Kalons are not gods at all, no; they are very much flesh and blood mortals, just like you and I. But they are very powerful mages. They were left on the doorstep of an outer city orphanage on Earth, wrapped in shoddy blankets with no identity, no parents, and not even the slightest clue where they came from. It took the orphanage staff nearly three days to get all of the dirt and soot out of their coats and hair, just in time for their little eyes to open for the first time. The trio grew quickly, almost terrifyingly so, but little was still known about them. Something that became very apparent as they grew older was that they had magic on their side; well, at least the sisters. The youngest, the only male of the trio, never showed his powers, so they thought it was restricted to the girls. They were very much wrong, but Aphelion (still unnamed at the time) quite preferred no one knowing he had his own source of magic.

The three siblings grew quickly, each pulling more than their own weight around the orphanage, doing their best to be appreciative and obedient. The head of the orphanage, though, was a mean old hag, and nothing any of the children ever did was good enough. The building they lived in was in blatant disrepair, and more often that not the children had to fix the building themselves. The nurses and nannies were always friendly and kind, but non stayed around for very long; between the staggering amount of work and the abuse they endured from the old woman, very few lasted for longer than a month or two, at best. So they grew up, and very quickly grew tired of the neglect and overall unhappiness they felt in the orphanage. They began honing their magic, practicing under the cover of darkness and in the safety of the woods they'd come to know so well. Their power grew exponentially with each passing day before they found their ultimate goal: There was a planet far away, a garden world that held no intelligent life, but it was so green and alive with other fauna that they immediately decided that was to be their new home. So they planned their departure: the three siblings, and Aphelion's friend. They'd grown older, and admittedly, Aphelion had begun to fall for the other male's charming smile and bubbly personality. But the night before they were to leave, the other male had leaned in to kiss Aphelion for the first time, and in a moment of panic the floral-marked Kalon burned him. That was when the Head Lady learned he did have powers, and she was furious. They ran then, bolting from the orphanage and to their hidden meadow, where their portal awaited. Aphelion was the last there, and with tears in his eyes, he refused to let himself look back.

** Years passed, and it took the trio of siblings a long time to renew their planet and bring it back to life completely. The planet they'd seen had not been as it was, but with some TLC they'd made it pristine once more. But very quickly the sisters noticed something had changed in Aphelion; he was even more distant than before, and now he wouldn't open up emotionally, even for Solstice. He kept to himself more and more, tended his flowers and to Agatha (whom he rescued not long after their arrival) and stayed quiet. What they didn't know is that the older he got, the more his lost love started to invade his subconscious. It went from dreams once a week to every night, most of them ending in some form of nightmare that woke him from a dead sleep. He became more and more exhausted, irritable; he stopped laughing and continued to spiral downward the longer this went on. Finally, on the night of his 18th birthday, the nightmares hit a crescendo, and in his dream he watched as his love was attacked and killed, mugged in some lonely, nasty alleyway and he was powerless to stop it. Aphelion tossed and turned and yelled in his sleep, unable to wake himself from it. All of a sudden a very physical weight slammed down on his chest, and it scared him into consciousnes; he tried to scurry out from under whatever was pinning him but found himself trapped, pressed into his bed by a warm, furry, very male weight. Suddenly a very familiar voice groaned, and Aphelion froze; the following moments were something out of a cheesy, poorly produced rom-com. Both male Kalons had a minor freakout, and soon found themselves standing on opposite sides of the room, staring in disbelief at the other. But it was the other male who acted first, ecstatic to have finally found Aphelion, even if he didn't quite understand how. He quickly ran over and picked the smaller male up, and in that moment years of pent up emotions spilled out and Aphelion cried, though he wasn't quite sure if it was fear, sadness, or joy. This time when he was kissed, Aphelion held his panic, and let his heart go.

The duo spent the rest of the night up talking; Aphelion learned that the other male Kalon had in fact shared the same feelings, and even after the smaller male left, he'd stayed true and hoped to one day find Aphelion and convince him to come back. He'd stayed at the orphanage, if only to protect the younger children, until finally one day the Head Lady and the neglect had been exposed, and all of the children had been moved into foster homes. When it was Aphelion's turn, the young mage explained everything that had happened; their plan to leave, how he was supposed to come with them, the unplanned early departure after Aphelion had screwed up the way he had. He then moved on to the planet and what they'd accomplished, how they'd helped it recover and flourish again. Over the course of the next two years, their relationship rekindled and flourished as well, just in time for winter to descend. That entire snowy season, they kept each other warm.

It was towards the end of the second year that Aphelion and his boyfriend had begun to return to Earth for more modern endeavors: movies, eating at restaurants, even going to Broadway and seeing a musical Aphelion had always yearned to watch. It was actually the night of that musical that Aphelion's now-forgotten nightmares took a very real shape. Walking back to the park where Aph had created their portal, his boyfriend had suggested taking a shortcut to bypass the heavy foot traffic and Aphelion, not thinking anything of it, agreed. It was only when they'd ducked into a nearby alley that Aphelion's heart sank, and his horrid dream came rushing back. He began to tremble slightly, unable to speak or do much of anything other than whine softly. His boyfriend quickly stopped to tend to him, putting him in the perfect position to see the mugger before disaster struck. Both Kals saw the mugger, and the blade he held was exact to the one in Aphelion's dream. The boyfriend growled, then, putting his body between the danger and his love, and the mugger quickly decided that fleeing was the optimum choice. As soon as he'd disappeared, Aphelion broke down into tears, sobbing hysterically as his boyfriend tried his best to comfort and calm down the long-haired male. It took Aph nearly an hour to catch his breath, making the boyfriend wonder if Aphelion needed medical attention, but the mage declined. Once he'd calmed down, though, he explained the dream and his resulting anxiety, and that a nightmare had been the reason he'd been pulled through the portal originally. Finally they made their way home, and the other male spent the rest of the evening just settling Aphelion's fears.

Three weeks later, during a second trip to Disney (Pandora at Animal Kingdom has become his favorite; it reminds him of home, and it makes his sisters roll their eyes) his boyfriend proposed, and Aphelion couldn't restrain the overwhelming joy. Together they're planning the wedding, and are looking forward to the rest of their lives together.

[Note: Though this is his full history, right now he'd be considered at the starred (**) portion.
If I win him, once I find a suitable mate I'll progress him to the end.
This is also the reason why I never named the boyfriend.]

Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:04 am, edited 44 times in total.
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

y o h o y o h o a p i r a t e ' s l i f e f o r m e

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:25 am

- - ʏᴏʜᴏ ʏᴏʜᴏ ᴀ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ's ʟɪғᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ - -
SpartanAmethyst × Zale Jimena Buffett × Male

He could see it now.

Out on the horizon, where the sky met the sea, there was a ship, majestic and weary. The rich mahogany of the wood was dampened by the ocean, and the gilding worn down by the countless storms she had weathered. Barnacles clung to her hull, undaunted by the waves that thrashed and battered her underbelly, sails extended to their fullest in the racing winds. Behind her followed an entire platoon of naval vessels, all flying British colors that struggled to keep up with the smaller ship. On her mast waved the Jolly Roger, just the barest dot of black standing proud against the sky.

On the bow stood the Captain, an ocean-marked Kalon with his sword raised against their pursuers and the staggering wind, for their destiny was stronger than both combined. The booming cheers of his loyal crew marked the end of the chase, the British Navy abandoning pursuit for favor of saving their men and resources; again his ship was unmatched, and his crew held their freedom against all odds. He turned to his First Mate with a huge grin, the Macaw flaring his wings in celebration. "Customer!!"

Huh? Customer?

Snapped out of his daydream, Zale stood straight behind his bar, looking expectantly around the sand, but found nothing. With a pointed glare, he glanced over to his macaw Matey, a Blue Milicynth hybrid male with one hell of a sense of humor. "So much for that daydream," he muttered with agitation before straightening himself up, stretching and beginning to wipe down the bar for the umpteenth time that morning, waiting on his first customer to come in. And right on cue, an older man by the name of Jim sauntered in through the door. He was a kind, portly man, looked to be in his mid sixties. He always wore cargo shorts and Hawai'ian shirts with boat shoes, a matching ball cap, and oversized sunglasses. He had a deep tan and many wrinkles that showed both his age and experience, but his smile was always bright and true, especially when he came in to Zale's bar. "Mornin' Jim, was wondering when you'd show up," Zale said, face kept carefully neutral though he was truly happy to see one of his closest friends on the island.

"You know I wouldn't miss our morning therapy sessions, you need me too much!"

That made Zale break into a wide smile, laughing softly. "Yeah yeah; if you aren't making sure I'm mentally stable, you're either trying to feed me or hook me up with someone," Zale responded as Jim came and sat in front of him, leaning casually on the bar. "Besides, what about you? That beard is getting scruffy old man, can't keep up with your own maintenance?"

"At least I can grow a beard, young buck!" Jim bellowed with laughter, the human's voice echoing off of the walls of the dark bar. He reached into a nearby bowl and grabbed a handful of almonds, reaching his hand out to Matey. The macaw gave a hesitant chirp, looking from the almonds, to Jim, then to Zale. Zale gave a soft nod, but still the bird didn't move a muscle. "Not today either, I guess," Jim chuckled, changing hands to offer the almond - which Matey quickly snatched.

"He eats for you, that's good progress. He'll come to you one day," he reassured the older man. "Corona?"

"You know me all too well; thought you'd be out treasure hunting today," Jim smiled. He watched as Zale went to grab his beer, blindly offering another almond to the nearby macaw. "I don't think you ever told me Matey's story, in fact. I've been coming here for a long time, but I don't ever remember hearing about him."

"Huh, I don't think I have. He was an impulse adoption; a breeder had just been shut down for animal abuse and neglect, and he'd had over 300 birds taken from his property. I was looking for a dog, but Matey slipped loose from his lead and flew over to me, perched on my shoulder, and tried to bite anyone that got too close. I never really liked birds before him, but he was so determined to come home with me that I just paid the $100 fee with what little money I brought over from the mainland and adopted him. He was heavily abused and needed to put on a lot of weight, and his trust was very difficult to earn, but I never gave up on him." Zale affectionately reached over to scratch Matey's head, and the macaw leaned in to his touch. "He's a Blue Milicynth, a hybrid bred for color. If I understood correctly, on the papers we got from the breeder, his father was a Milicynth, a hybrid between a Military macaw and a Hyacinth macaw. His mother was full Blue and Gold Macaw, so that's why he has such a unique coloration."

Jim nodded. "I do have to ask, though: Why did you name him Matey?"

Zale chuckled. "It's such a stupid story. I'd Skype'd with a group of my friends shortly after I got him, and they were all surprised that I'd even adopted him in the first place. My friend Daric asked me what I'd named him, and I said I didn't give him a name yet, and he didn't have one at the shelter. Well, they all knew about my passion for pirates and treasure hunting, it was suggested that I name Matey, so I could continually say 'Hey, Matey!' whenever talking to him. They meant it as a joke, but I took it quite seriously. I've had more fun annoying them about it than any other joke we've ever made as a crew."

Jim chuckled. "I should have made that connection earlier," the older man said, taking another offered Corona.

"So, what are you up to today?" Zale asked as he began to prepare ingredients for the busy Saturday night ahead.

[ 1000 / 1000]
Codeword: Tangerine
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:11 am, edited 7 times in total.
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

f i n d m e w h e r e w e ' l l m a k e o u r e s c a p e .

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:28 am

SpartanAmethyst Mary Annabelle Miller Female

Mary was never really considered "normal"; she grew up wild in the backwoods of Alabama, a child of barefoot summers and hidden swimming holes, hideouts and tree forts and exploring the wilderness. Raised surrounded by boys, she was raised to be tough and strong, more than able to hold her own no matter the challenge she was facing. She'd had a knack for being able to befriend any kind of animal, especially wildlife, so I guess it was no surprise that she chose a career that coincided with animals. What was surprising, though, was that Mary also wanted to work in the movies; she had a passion for photography and film production that was unmatched by anyone in her small town, though she didn't have any aspirations to become an actress. That was way too posh for this wild child. So what could she do that both satisfies that feral streak, and give her the satisfaction of being an entertainer?

Well, thanks to a local sanctuary, Mary was introduced to a massive 400 lb female grizzly aptly named "Precious", and her heart was stolen. The bear had been rescued from a circus when she was just a rejected cub. Raised by the Sanctuary, she became the face of their organization, and the main reason that Mary got into the business in the first place. She opened up the Sanctuary's mind to the possibilities of having their animals as stars and extras in films, and that they would shoot scenes on the animal's terms, not the producer's. Meaning if one of their creatures didn't want to, they'd put it off until the next day, or the day after that if need be, and no amount of money or attitude would ever change that. The Sanctuary reluctantly agreed to a few test runs, and despite all of their apprehension they went off without a hitch; most of the animals came from zoos, circus acts, and magicians' performances, so they knew a few tricks going in. Everything fell into place perfectly, almost too perfectly, but minus a few minor hiccups, the Sanctuary started pulling in huge amounts of revenue, all of which went right back into the care and maintenance of their animals.

About three years ago, the owner of the Sanctuary unfortunately passed away, leaving the business in disarray. In his Will he'd left the property to her, much to the anger of his two sons, as they wanted to sell it and the animals and keep the money for themselves. She obviously refused to sell, and it took months for them to finally give up and take their greed elsewhere. The female Kalon happily took over and streamlined the Sanctuary's day to day procedures, opening it up to tours, feeding shows, anything to increase revenue to continue to build upon her late boss' foundation. Since then Mary has definitely made a name for herself as an animal activist, working closely with other rescues to get animals out of their abusive masters and into a place where they can relax and just live comfortably. Any animals considered for their film program go through very specific tests and scores to even be considered for it, including physical, mental, and behavioral exams over weeks and sometimes months. Animals are desensitized to the goings-on around a film set, but they're also kept separated until its time to shoot the scene, then removed as quickly as possible to avoid stress. Many argue that what they're doing is still considered cruelty, using an animal like a prop, but Mary knows her beasts. She only takes out the ones who enjoy it, and only on days that they want to regardless of what the bigwig movie producers want or when they want it.

Despite her small, stocky stature, Mary is known for her big personality and no-nonsense attitude. Part of the reason she was encouraged as a child to go into acting was her natural flair for performance; she's confident and well-spoken in front of crowds, with a gift for words and an inherent charm. She can work a crowd with the best of them, and knows how to play to their wonders and their sympathies. This is especially helpful when she's trying to ramp up donations and volunteers for the Sanctuary, or when she's engaging the kids into learning about the animals. The kids, in fact, are Mary's favorite part; she has a strong maternal instinct despite her loud personality. She's also known to be fiercely protective and even temperamental at times, especially when it comes to the welfare of her family, friends, and animals. She's most often described as a "firecracker", full of life, energy, and over-bubbling happiness that is infectious to nearly everyone around her; she's come a very long way from the shy, bullied middle school girl who had no idea what lay ahead of her.
[ 812 / 1000 ]

SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me