Kalon readopt entry (DO NOT POST)

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Kalon readopt entry (DO NOT POST)

Postby Orawind » Wed May 16, 2018 1:32 pm

My entry for Xilo!
Link to google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10Xj ... io3xhMJzkE

(If you want to comment on this for some reason, just pm me please.)
Last edited by Orawind on Fri May 18, 2018 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Basics

Postby Orawind » Wed May 16, 2018 1:33 pm

Name: Xilo Hade Resin
Nicknames: Xi (zzz-eye), Lo, Lo-Lo, Dee, Dee-Dee
Personality: sweet, shy, not trusting, quiet, loyal
Bio: When Xi was young things were pretty good. His parents were happy together and he thought that nothing could ever go wrong. Well, he was wrong. Something happened. His mom died.
After she was gone his life started changing. He’s father fell into the grasp of depression and blamed Xilo for what had happened. So Xilo was scared. He had no one to talk to, no one to tell his secrets to, just . . . himself.
Being blamed pushed him to withdraw. He wouldn’t give anyone a chance and he wouldn’t trust anyone so he was completely isolated. Xi spent 3 years of his life like that until he met Aoife.
Aoife was an interesting Kalon. That’s the impression Xilo got at least. He started spending more time around her and then, he started to trust her. Soon he had done something that he had never thought possible. He made a friend.
Last edited by Orawind on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Random Notes

Postby Orawind » Wed May 16, 2018 1:35 pm

Basic story is he had a good life till his mom died the things went to poop. He's a total sweetheart though. And he LOVES animals! So I was thinking doing stuff including them fighting for animals rights. Doing that stuff helps him feel better because he knows that at least they'll have better lives than his has been so far. That's all I got for now. I can always show you the stuff to make sure that it's ok.

Connects to “Monster” by Skillet

Best friend is Aoife (owned by Vannillamelon)
Last edited by Orawind on Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gallery

Postby Orawind » Wed May 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Used To Be
Who was Xilo? When Xi was a young kit he was very cheerful. He loved his family, and his family loved him. Everything was perfect. A sweet loving mother. A protective strong father. Everything anyone could ever wish for. This was his life. Emphasis on the WAS, and emphasis on the past tense.

Not As It Seems
Who does Xilo seem like to others? That’s a good question. Most people might say “He’s pretty cool,” or “He’s alright,” or “He’s pretty chill,” and sometimes even “Who’s that again?” Almost all of the people he interacts with think he’s a super calm dude who’s pretty nice to be around, of course, there are exceptions to this. His friend (poor guy only really has one) and family are a perfect example of this fact.

Forever Friends
Who is Xilo to his friend? Yes, friend. Aoife is Xi’s only friend and the only person he’ll open up to. She thinks he’s a sweet little kal who just needs a friend. They actually get along pretty well. Especially since they both love animals to death and will do anything for their rights.

Tears Of The Monster
Last edited by Orawind on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Orawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Playlist

Postby Orawind » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:40 am

Tears - Clean Bandit
Even though this song is supposed to be about a romantic relationship it reminds Xilo of his relationship with his father, and of the death of his mother. He feels a strong connection with the lyrics because they describe exactly what he’s feeling. Some of the lyrics make him think about how his father hates him and blames him and has left him all alone but he knows that he’ll get through the tough times and he doesn’t need his father to do that. Other lyrics remind him how his mother is gone. She has left them. But he knows that he’ll eventually get over his sadness enough for him to move on with his life.

Monster - Skillet
Last edited by Orawind on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Orawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fun Facts

Postby Orawind » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:17 am

List of random facts about Xilo Hade Resin!

- Xi is a great singer

- He has a high-ish voice

- His appearance is rather feminine

- Many other Kals end up mistaking him for a girl

- He likes wearing jewelry (bracelets, earrings, and necklaces to be specific)

- He prefers more feminine clothing

- He’s gay and in the closet, not even Aoife knows

Orawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me