Try Out - Viscet #2095

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Try Out - Viscet #2095

Postby WesleyHearts » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:50 am

Username: WesleyHearts

Name: Kelos (alias: Vixen)

Note: I'm more of an art person, so my writing won't be the greatest. This is pretty much experimental, to see how I'll do. I am, of course, going all out, and I hope everyone else does, as well. Good luck to everyone in the competition!

(The viscet used in the story is my own, he can be found right here.)

Edit: For ease of access, here's a link to the main thread.
Last edited by WesleyHearts on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
WesleyHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Part One: Coffeehouse

Postby WesleyHearts » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:52 am

Sometimes it’s nice to sit back with a cup of coffee and relax.

Kelos sat back in his seat, holding the cup close to his chest to feel the warmth against him. Coffeehouses were a nice getaway from the ruckus outside. This particular shop was a very nice one. All of the viscets who come here are very kind and friendly. They all enjoyed coffee together. The smell of all the coffee was so very pleasant. It reminded him of nights sitting by the tv with his good friend Babylon while they..

No. He mustn't think of that. It’s in the past. No, the smell reminds him of the holidays. That’s it! He glanced up, trying to catch a peek of the canary yellow lights shining softly on his antlers. The holidays were good. Because of his antlers, some of the little visclings like to imagine that he is one of Santa’s reindeer. And who is he to stop them? Kelos has taken the name “Vixen”, and he amazes the little visclings with his shining antlers. Although, he can’t fly, so he claims that it’s a certain holiday magic that grants him his flying.

Thinking of all of the holiday fun made his heart warm. His friend would tease him about his love for kids, calling them “little gremlins”. He doesn’t really mean it, but Babylon does has less of a soft spot for children. In spite of the fact, when he is around children, he’s even more friendly than Kelos! He sure is a strange viscet.

Kelos pulled his phone out of his satchel, checking some messages he got from his friend.

“Hey Kel! I was wondering if you would be up to..”

He closed out of the messenger. No. He wasn’t going to do it. Kelos loves his friend dearly, but… doing THAT would be a last resort.

...Or, maybe he COULD do it, just.. one last time.
Last edited by WesleyHearts on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WesleyHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Part Two: Bustling City

Postby WesleyHearts » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:54 am

Chaos, loud noises, the hustle and bustle of a city at work.

Kelos loved the coffeehouse dearly, with its peaceful atmosphere and friendly viscets, but he wasn’t opposed to the rush of the crowd hurrying through the city. He rushed into the frenzy of cityfolk, weaving through them expertly. Kids shouted in excitement upon seeing him and his gleaming yellow lights. Kelos shook his head gently, letting the lights shimmer! (Of course, making sure that he didn’t hit any unsuspecting viscets in the process.)

Then he remembered where he had been going. Checking the towering clock that lie in the center of the city, he determined that there wouldn’t be enough time for these games.

“Sorry, kids, but Vixen’s gotta dash! Santa and the elves can’t pack all of the toys on their own!” He hurried away, just barely making it to the Metro in time to get on and be on his way. He had to make it from the very heart of the city to the edge, where Babylon lives, near the thick forest. He enjoyed getting away from the city, which is understandable, but what puzzles Kelos is why he doesn’t just move away.

No matter, that’s his problem. And Kelos liked that he lived in the city. It made getting to him easier. The subway came to a halt, and Kalos wove his way through to the outside. This side of the city had less hustle and bustle to it, but it was still too much for his friend Babylon. Maybe they should go on a trip together to somewhere quiet.

Before he knew it, Kelos was at the apartment complex that Babylon lives at.
WesleyHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me