Halloween legendary try-out

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Halloween legendary try-out

Postby Abraxis » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:20 am

Username:Abraxis
Name: Reaper

Reaper is from a world very similar to Drax's. But in the world Reaper is from Chaos defeated Legion, corrupted all of its members including its leader Dread. With Legion defeated no one in that realm stands a chance against Tronis, Chaos's leader. So he wreaks havoc destroying everything, slaughtering everyone who dares get in his way, including allies of his. In an attempt to corrupt everyone in Drax's realm. Tronis sends both himself and Reaper through his dimensional portal, although Tronis is put into a deep sleep due to the energy he had to use to bring them through it, Reaper set out on a mission to accomplish the mission Tronis gave him. To find and corrupt every Legion member in the realm that they are currently in. Sometime after Reaper's purification from corruption with the help of Emmy, Drax, Clara, Apothas, Raika, Uniqua, Cortana, Erza, Atriox. Someone awakens Tronis, and the war takes a turn that no one in Legion expected.
Last edited by Abraxis on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Find your path to righteousness and never sway from the path. March on one foot infront of the other, and keep your head high. By as many steps ahead of your rivals and enemies as possible. But do not underestimate anyone.
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Personality

Postby Abraxis » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:25 am

Reaper will do everything, anything he can possibly do to protect his loved ones, and friends. Even going out of his way to protect those he knows nothing about. If someone were to hunt down his family, friends with intentions to cause pain to them. He would immediately get his family, friends somewhere safe. When they are safe Reaper would set out to handle the threat himself. Never surrendering to the enemy, never backing down, he will stand up against any threat, enemy all by himself if he must, to protect everyone. He once ordered everyone under his command that followed him to the realm of monsters to retreat. Since there were monsters that none of his men were ready to handle. His warriors knew that Reaper would only call an order like that if there was something, that none of them could handle, so everyone retreated as quickly as they could back to the closest outpost. While Reaper stood his ground in the midst of several abominations, all wanting to kill him. Reaper knew he was greatly outnumbered, but that did not stop him from fighting back. After a half hour of fighting Reaper had successfully eliminated all of the monsters, abominations, including their master Cthulhu.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Find your path to righteousness and never sway from the path. March on one foot infront of the other, and keep your head high. By as many steps ahead of your rivals and enemies as possible. But do not underestimate anyone.
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra Info

Postby Abraxis » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Favorite song: Awaken the Giant - Hypnotize
Best Friend before the corruption: Centurion
Mate prior to being corrupted: Sasha (died during one of the night raids)
Theme song during corruption: Hollywood Undead - Been to Hell
Best Friend(s) after purification: Centurion, Apothas
Mate after purification: Emmy
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Story

Postby Abraxis » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:47 pm

Before Reaper, Emmy, and their two children went to bed one night. Their two little ones wanted to hear the story of how their mother Emmy, and father Reaper met. So together they called for their mother who was currently cleaning up their dining area.
"Mom! Hey, mom!
"Hold on little ones I'm cleaning up our dining area."
"Ok, when your done can you tell us the story of how you and dad met?"
"Wheres your father? I'm sure he'd love to tell us the story."
"Last we heard he was fighting some necromancer general, who was resurrecting his army that you and dad defeated long ago."
Withing that moment green flame, and green smoke began to appear out of nowhere at their dens entrance. As the smoke began to fade away a viscet with green eyes, and three tails began to appear. This was their father Reaper.
"Yo, babe! I'm back sweet momma."
"Welcome back babe!"
"Thank you, baby girl,"
"Stoppp. Are you ever gonna stop talking like thattt?"
"You like it when I talk like this so, no."
Reaper laughs a bit, but Emmy quickly kisses him to shut him up.
"Ooooooooh, moms kissing dadddddd. She must really likey likey making him shush"
Emmy starts blushing a bit, trying to fight the blush, both of the kiddos start laughing.
"Ok, dad can you tell us the story of how you two met?"
"Sure, il tell ya the story."
Reaper begins to tell the story of how he met Emmy.
"This was several years ago, I wasn't as i am now, i was corrupted, by the evil Devil Tronis from an alternate timeline, dimension. Where im from all that remains is darkness and evil, all that was once good, is either dead or corrupted as i was. I was second in command of that timelines Legion Dread was its leader. Tronis had set up a trap to lure in every member of Legion. We fell right for it, Tronis wanted us to show up. We saw it as an opportunity to finish Tronis off once and for all, all of us versus him. But we didn't expect the monster he brought with him. This beast was the god of corruption its self, somehow Tronis managed to control the god, but soon after its arrival. Tronis began to absorb the god of corruption, along with the gods of war, chaos, death, and all of the other dark gods. Not only that but he gained power that none of us could stop, not even our leader Dread stood a chance against him. Tronis had finally beaten his lifetime rival in combat, and the war that we thought that would never end, or least we thought we'd win in the end. Turned out that we would be the ones to lose the war."
"Where is Tronis now father?"
"To be honest, i have no idea where he is. But i hope that he is still in that alternate timeline, dimension. For if he comes here, and brings his armies, along with the remaining members of that dimensions Legion. We are all in grave danger."
"Mom, dad, you'll be able to beat them right?"
Emmy, Reaper look at each other, then back at their kids.
"We can try, but against a force as powerful as them. There won't be much, me nor your father can do to stop them."
Thats right, we won't stand much of a chance alone Emmy. We would need Drax, and his Legion if we are to even stand a chance."
"Mom, what about Clara's group? Surely they have some strong people who can help right?"
Emmy, wraps her paws around her lil ones.
"Clara, and her people are strong. I am one of them after all, and your father is a member of Legion. They do everything they can to protect us."
Reaper shakes his head.
"Anyway, back to the story."

Reaper was just the first of the corrupted to come through, and later on, when Draxis finds the stronghold of devils he awakens the previous devil Tronis, who also came through the portal from the alternate timeline, dimension. But he was put into a deep sleep when he came through due to all of the energy he had to use to bring just him, Reaper through. Now Reaper used to be a warrior for that dimensions Legion. For decades he fought against the evil forces of Chaos. Conquering territories that were long lost to Chaos, defeating many of Chaos's titans, along with its sub-leaders. Being Dreads second in command, Reaper was the second strongest fighter in all of Legion. Capable of bringing down most of Chaos all on his own. But whenever the time(s) arose when he needed back up. Several allies or his elite team would show up out of thin air, and help him fight the enemy.

The main difference between Draxis and Tronis is that one is created from experimentation, while the other was born. Draxis being created from the experimentation with Drax's DNA, in an attempt to create a completely evil clone of Drax. Tronis, he eliminated anyone and everyone who did not submit to him. Once he learned how to corrupt others, he started to corrupt them to gain a huge advantage over all of his enemies including Legion. No one knows for sure what would happen if the two were to meet. But one thing is for sure, if the two devils work together, there will be very little that can stop them. But who is the bigger threat, Draxis, or Tronis?

Powers make an impact against powers from enemy viscets, and inflict wounds on enemy viscets. Weapons clash, a massive battle breaks out, a final stand for Legion of the alternate dimension.
"Dread! What are you possibly going to do now? There is nowhere to run, finally, i have victory in my grasp. After all these years, victory will finally be mine!!!"
"Ha, we will have to see about that Tronis. I will not let you win, i will fight to my last breath, all of my warriors will!"
Reaper, charges at Tronis, from behind him, in an attempt to send Tronis flying, to where Dread, could then slam him into the ground. But they did not expect Tronis would be expecting this. The second Reaper gets in Tronis's reach, Tronis gets his paw behind him, grabs Reapers face.
"Well, well well if it isn't Reaper. I've heard so much about you, you're a legend in that pathetic Legion."
Reaper attempts to kick, punch, and do anything he possibly can to break Tronis's hold on his face, but nothing works. Reaper begins to growl.
"Let go of my face right now Tronis!!! We will finish you off once and for all today!!!"
He tightens his grip and begins corrupting Reaper while staring at Dread. Once Tronis releases his grip, everyone stops fighting. And turns to watch as Reaper begins to become corrupted. His flames changing from a bright red, to a bright green, His eyes doing the same, from blue to bright green. Along with his ears, and markings on his body appearing as well. The massive battle resumes.

Reaper lets out a loud devilish roar, as he begins to walk towards Dread he starts crushing the ground underneath him. Shaking the entire planet with every step. Tronis put enough corruption into Reaper so that he hoped he could handle Dread on his own, while he sat back, and watched the fight between the two.
Dread watches as Reaper approaches, demolishing everyone on his path to him, especially members of Legion. Dread yells at Tronis.
"Tronis! What have you done to Reaper!?!?!"
"I am one with corruption, i am one with Chaos. Now kneel before the mighty Tronis, or perish by my very power, paws you pathetic Dread."
Reapers one tail splits into three tails, energy attacks begin to charge at the tip of each tail.
Dread yells at Reaper
"Reaper, i order you to stand down!"
Tronis shakes his head.
"Its pointless Dread, he is lost to corruption."

Reaper launches the three energy attacks he was charging while he was walking towards Dread, right at him, and begins to charge at him the second the energy attacks explode right as Dread blocks the attacks. After just a few short days of relentless fighting between the corrupted Reaper, and Legions leader Dread. Neither seemed tired, nor weaker. So Tronis himself decided to join the fight. Tronis, and Reaper begin to push Dread back with their ongoing relentless assualt. Giving Dread little to no chance of launching a counter-offensive, and every noncorrupted legion member that tried to help Drax, just ended up either dead or corrupted as well. Days turn into weeks, weeks into months, after all the time that passes by and all that remains of Legion in the end is Dread himself.

Now Dread never gave up, for he has the knowledge of the ancient legendary Dreadnaughts, and possess their power. They are beings that were said to be unkillable. Seeing one with your own eyes is extremely rare to the point of where they were said to be nonexistent, when the truth is they live in a dimension of their own, with their king, but their true leader is none other than Dread himself, for he is the true Dreadnaught King. In an instant Dread calls upon the Dreadnaughts, and almost as fast as he calls out to them releasing his Dreadnaught form, they immediately answer and begins to appear out of nowhere. Every Dreadnaught has a wide range of powers, abilities, but none of them have any weaknesses. For they are warriors of perfection. They all have the abilities to create additional limbs, body parts if needed, each limb capable of having any one power, or combining every power the Dreadnaught has into a superpower for more devastating attacks. Along their heads, they have several spikes that they can move and create more if needed. And can do the same things their limbs can do. Every Dreadnaught has six eyes, all being the eyes of dragons, for they can shoot every power they have out of their mouths too if they ever want to. Every power, ability, combat form attack they are hit with, they immediately master. The fact that all Dreadnaughts talk to each other telepathically freaks most out when more arrive out of nowhere. They are all linked together.

Then the battle that would've ended in just mere months, turns into a war expanding several decades. With Chaos losing the war, but just as all hope seemed lost for Chaos winning the war, Tronis, Reaper. Grab hold of Dread, and begin corrupting him, thus ending the war, and Legion finally becomes absorbed into Chaos. Along with the ancient Dreadnaughts, for the only way to defeat them, is by defeating Dread.

"Dad, were you also in charge of the Dreadnaughts, or just Dread?"
"Just Dread, only he can command them. Only he is capable of summoning them."
"Babe, could he give you command of them?"
"I'm afraid not, i would have to enter for a test trial to see if i am worthy of containing their great power. And even if i was worthy, i would only be allowed to summon them if Dread and their king in their realm agreed to allow me to summon them."
"What if Dread were to be corrupted?"
"Than i would be next in line for control. If they would even listen to me that is."
"How many of them can you take down dad?"
Reaper looks down at his lil ones
"Not that many im afraid, maybe a dozen. But they would quickly adapt to how i fight, and soon enough overpower me."
Reaper resumes telling the story, but at a different point.
"The moment Tronis entered my mind, was the most painful experience i had ever experienced, to have someone else force corruption energy into your brain, it flows throughout your body. Luckily for me, there was a way to break free, but in order for that to happen. I needed to find my true love, who at that time was nowhere to be found in the dimension i was in. It wasn't until Tronis, and my corrupted self-passed through the interdimensional portal he created that i felt true love somewhere."

Tronis speaks telepathically to Reaper, you must find and corrupt as many Legion members this realm has as possible. Do you understand me?"
Corrupted Reaper responds, kneels to Tronis
"Yes, sir! I shall corrupt every last one of these Legion members, my lord."
"Good, good. Now go, corrupt, eliminate everyone!"
"As you command!"
With that, the corrupted Reaper sets out on a path to find and corrupt anyone, and every Legion member he possibly can.

"I was heading to one of the local villages when i caught wind of a strong power level, on the move. Seemed to be in a hurry to get somewhere important so i followed them. By the time they caught on i had already spotted the outpost he was heading to. He knew I was following him tho. I could tell from the energy that was coming off of him, that he knew i was behind him, and was preparing in case i attacked him."
"Who was he dad?"
"He goes by the name of Apothas. Second in command of this realms Legion."

Several days later a fight breaks out between Reaper and a few Legion members, but soon something bad turns to worse, for Tronis himself takes possession of Reapers body.
Reaper begins to let out a loud devilish yell, then all of a sudden he completely stops. Everyone stares curiously as to what they have just seen.
Tronis laughs.
"So this is "Legion" is it. Well."
He pops his neck, whole body.
"Let's get this party started shall we?"
He laughs again and almost immediately knocks Atriox unconscious, which causes the other members of Legion to jump in and fight him.
The fight was a struggle for Drax, Apothas, n their warriors, being thrown around knocked back, slammed into the ground, thrown straight through trees, Drax, was sent straight through a mountain at one point during the fight, but still he returned to help his comrades. Just when all hope seemed lost Emmy a member of Clara's group arrived and walked over to him began talking. She told Apothas to watch carefully, just in case Reaper attacked, that he could pull her out of the way quickly, the others watched carefully.

"Reaper are you in there?"
He manages to gain control over his body, from both the corruption and Tronis.
"Where am i?.. Aghhhh, my head hurtsssss."
Emmy, reaches for Reaper and hugs him.
"Why. Why are you?.. You approached me while he had control.. He could've hurt you..."
Emmy kisses Reaper.
"He could've but I knew you wouldn't let him."
"You have that much trust in me?.."
"Yes. I have that much trust in you. I can't explain it but, i think im in love with you."
"I. I love you too."

Tronis begins to regain control.
"That is enough! I shall end this now!"
Reaper fights back.
"No i will not let you harm my Emmy!!"
"Such a vile disgusting emotion such as that has no place in this realm nor any other realm!!!!"
"Reaper snaps back"
"So you never felt what love feels like have you Tronis!?!?!"
Deep within Reapers mind, him and Tronis are in an intense battle. While on the outside he appears blank, motionless.

"Emmy looks into Reapers eyes.
"Reaper?"
Drax, Raika begin to meditate to try to see whats going on. With Clara beside Drax, and Uniqua next to Raika, their paws on their shoulders. While the others stand guard, watching, waiting to see what happens next.
"I swear i will protect Emmy!!! I will not let you harm her, nor any of her friends!!! You will leave my head, and take this corruption with you!!! I shall have no part in you diabolical schemes!!! I had a duty to protect Legion, and my realm from you and your damn corruption, Chaos, but i failed! I assure you, where i failed in that realm i will succeed in this realm. For this is my new home, here with Emmy!!! I will defeat you to protect her!!!"
Within moments Reapers corruption arua begins to fade, but just as he seemed to be free, Tronis regained control, but then out of nowhere, Emmy ran to Reaper, hugged him, kissed him once again, which helped Reaper free himself from both the corruption and Tronis's control over him.

Reaper gets his tails, around Emmy, pulls her close to him. Apothas, prepares to strike just incase its a trap, but Emmy holds her paw out towards him telling him its ok.
Reapers eyes begin to shine, as he looks deep into Emmy's. and her doin the same with his.
"Emmy? Your name is Emmy correct?"
She nods her head.
"Yes, my name is Emmy."
"Thank you for saving my life, Emmy."
She blushes a bit. Reaper looks up at the others, wrapping his paws around Emmy, wrapping his tails around her tail.
"Thank you, for helping me you guys, you are all the greatest friends i could ever ask for. The best i ever had."
Drax begins to communicate to him, via telepathy so no one else can hear there conversation.
"Reaper, in your realm was Tronis the leader of Chaos?"
He nods.
"Yes sir, he conquered every bit of it, in the final battle, i was one of the first he corrupted, he turned me against Dread, had me fight him for a while. Then eventually he decided to join in, and together we corrupted Dread as well."
"So in a way, he is similar to the leader of Chaos in this realm who goes by Draxis."
"I guess you can say that. But trust me, no matter what do not underestimate Tronis, nor let your guard down when he is near. For if you do, you could very well end up corrupted, or even killed, and never know what happened. For it would be over in the blink of an eye."
With that being said Emmy takes Reaper to her favorite spot to watch the sunset, and Reaper shows her his homeworld, how peaceful, beautiful it was. Long before it was ever invaded by the evil members of Chaos.
"Are you thinking about joining them in Legion, Reaper?"
"All I'm thinking about right now is where have you been my entire life, this moment we are sharing right now, and our future together. I will do what i must to protect you, and our future Emmy."
Emmy, Reaper look deep into each others eyes, and share a kiss, as the sun begins to set on the horizon.
"Join Legion Reaper, Clara's mate Drax, their son Apothas, along with Uniqua's mate Raika, are in Legion."
He wraps his tail around hers.
"You sure you'll be ok?"
Emmy nods.
"I'll be ok, i can take care of myself, and i have friends in Clara's group that can help when the time comes."
"I know you can take care of yourself, just making sure, you'll be safe, and ok."
"I know you are Reaper."
Soon after the sun is out of sight, and the moon is in the sky, the two begin to head back to Emmy's den, has him sleep in her bed, since she says its cold. But he knows its just so she can be as close to him as she can get. She gets her back, against his chest, he rests his paw on her tummy, their tails wrap up together, his head lays gently against hers.
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Abraxis » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:00 am

Emmy:
Ever since they laid eyes on each other, the two had a strong connection and love for each other. Can always find these two love birds cuddling, playing around, teasing each other. Separating these two with force is a very bad idea, for you'd just end up ticking them both off.

Drax:
Drax and Reaper always come up with battle strategies and contingency plans, just in case anyone was to ever become controlled by Tronis, or anyone like him, the way Reaper was. Least then they'd have some kind of course of action to take, if the time ever comes. And the path is needed to free them from the enemies control.

Apothas:
Apothas is Reapers sparring partner and loyal friend. When this two spar they often go all out holding nothing back. So that way they can test their power together without restraints, although Drax, Raika, would often be paying close attention to their fight, to watch the progress they make. Whenever there is a mission that involves several high ranking targets, he always brings in Apothas as back-up.

Raika:
Raika, does his best to be there for Reaper, even showing him new techniques for fighting, showing him places he's never seen before. Helping him feel at home in a whole new realm. Can sometimes find these two guys out tracking down, monsters, infestations, mutations, and all kinds of crazy sci-fi type creatures. Studying every move they make, and if the creature poses as a threat to any civilization that's nearby, they will either capture the creature to study or eliminate it, if is a species that is extremely deadly and a threat to all life.

Emmy, Clara, Uniqua belong to Surroundingcrystals Used with permission c:
The others belong to me c:
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

art

Postby Abraxis » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:33 pm

By ~Teya~
Payed for by Surroundingcrystals
(Sorry about getting this part in late, meant to get it in sooner, but kept losing track of it. Ty, Surroundingcrystals for your help!)
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me