Kalon Giveaway

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Re: Kalon Giveaway

Postby khvoxtic » Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:17 pm

hello, I'd like to say this is a super lovely opportunity that you are giving to the community and im sure you'll pick lovely homes for each kalon as you see fit. I personally have found myself quite drawn towards Bexley, there's something very charming about the simplicity of their markings, halloween is my favourite holiday and im always delighted by spooky looking kalons.

I think they'd pair quite nicely along my boy Aspen as I slowly start fleshing out my magic au once more. It would be a delight to further them as rivals in similar fields of magic as while they both have similar vibes, their aesthetics seem to be quite opposite which makes me excited to see how they would play off together and would be a pleasure to develop together, alongside Aspen's apprentices, of which Bexley would gain their own in the form of Solstice and Sin as I've been looking for someone to fill this position so I can begin developing them further and creating some fun art of them all as a group !!

Thank you sm for potentially considering me as Bexley's new home, I appreciate you taking the time to read though!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinnamon Heart » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:32 pm

Ooh, I'm really interested in Pandora.
I just think they have such a lovely design. I believe they'd fit well into my paranormal kal universe, as a perpetually tired kal going about their life, brushing off paranormal phenomena as normal/the effects of tiredness.
Maybe even make them into the oblivious, resurrected friend of one of my other kalons, Melancholy.

This is Melancholy's story for reference: "After losing their lifelong closest friend, they became obsessed with necromancy and dark magic. After going through many fake spells, they ended up finding a legitimate ritual that allowed them to bring someone back. But in exchange, their existence would be forgotten, and their presence would become imperceptible to every living being (they would retain their normal physical form) - their changes to the environment explained as the actions of a "ghost".
This ritual also came with an added curse - their friend would only remain alive while they remained in Melancholy's thoughts, and if they left Mel's thoughts, Melancholy would die as well. This also makes both of them pseudo-immortal.
Melancholy is currently crying about their terrible decision, and searching for other legitimate spells and rituals, while keeping tabs on their returned friend. They're also establishing a plan to communicate with what used to be their friend, while dealing with the fact that everyone keeps messing with their property."
ImageImageImage
she/her or they/them
bi ¦ BLM
Cinnamon Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:47 am

Hi there! May i please have the uncommon and/or the common edit or just whatever’s left? I don’t want to be greedy but I do have this guy who would look so cool with some dreadlocks, braids, and tufts in his fur!!! His backstory is that he’s a leader of a tribe on a distant planet and i think it would make him look more alien and unique!

I also have her, whom I’d LOVE to give some sheep ears to! It would just complete her design so well! She would look so good with some ear edits! 💕 no worries if not!! Have a fantastic day! Thank you so much for the opportunity! C:
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ » Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:49 am

Thank you for the giveaways!
If there are any edits left I'd love to snatch one? If not then I hope they go to good homes!

StayArmy
Studying to be a marine biologist
I love miraculous Ladybug, K-dramas,
photography
Anime, Manga, Nature, k-pop

Taking a hiatus from cs, only active for kalons/art
TH Kalons Art Shop ©
"Dreams come true to those who truly want them"

₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:19 am

Could I have Pandora!
They would be perfect in my developing AU
I was hoping to make his a character of deception renamed Sathariel [he/him]
-sees everything, all sorts of layers of reality
-likes to masquerade as a fortune teller
- smokes only from a pipe, though no one knows its theatrical
-speaks in riddles because he thinks it's hilarious
-does not form romantic attachment
-is a bit of a trickster
-generally emits a bit of a glow
-is a blast at parties

You know that Sathariel approaches by the fog. It comes rolling across the ground like smoke, enveloping your ankles, creeping higher and higher the closer he gets. By the time Sathariel appears in the gloom, all you can see are his eyes shining through the fog that embraces you. Even though you haven't moved an inch from where you had been before he arrived, you are now completely lost, unsure of your location and slowly losing your sense of self. The rustle of feathers is all you can hear, everything else muffled. Panic starts to set in.

It is then that the whispers start, reminding you of your own history, your reason for being here, where you are, that you shouldn't be afraid. When the smoke clears, you stare at the creature, smoke pouring out from under his hood and off of his hands from a wooden pipe, and you know exactly who you are and what you were doing. You smile at her, and you think that he smiles back. His eyes certainly shine brighter, as does the spinning cloud of smoke around his head.

I was thinking due to their similar side markings I would pair (non-romantic) them with my kalon fresa who plays a magical drum on full moons and dances under the stars dragging out all the magical creatures from the constellations above and the stars dance with them, I was thinking Sath would have a trumpet which he would play smooth jazz in the swamp with Fresa dancing through the night and such enjoying the fireflies and thrum of toads
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VoidRinkusu » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:17 pm

Hello!
I'm not gonna ask you to sit here and read all about my funky little pirate au, so I'll keep this short!
After a failed revolution, my boy Wylan and his dad Hawker are on the run. They end up with the pirate crew of the Scion, but I haven't connected the dots for how they get there. And your Sonja looks like just the right kind of rascal to get Wy caught up in some petty theft and recruiting him in the ensuing shenanigans.
So, could I give Sonja a new story and a new home?
They/them.
My comrade, I am not even here.
My Kalons - My Simas
VoidRinkusu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:01 pm

Discontinued wrote:
    Hello! If it's at all possible, I would so love to be considered for Bexley. His design really inspires me, and I already see such a sweetheart in him. Plus, his shine reminds me of my grandmother. She had strings of paper cranes she hung around in her living room when I was a kid.
    He honestly reminds me a little bit of myself, too, as weird as that might sound. I struggled a lot as a kid, which is something I see in Bexley, too. I see a connection with him, and I would love the opportunity to let it blossom. But it's absolutely understandable if someone else is chosen. So many people in and outside of the community are wonderful people who I'm excited to see give homes to these beautiful kalon.

Thank you again for the wonderful opportunity! ♡

Troopercat wrote:I'd love to get Pez, they are just so so cute!
My reason is mostly cause i haven't been able to get a Kalon and would really love to be able to get one, and that one is just so cute ^^

shadowangelw wrote:I would like Sonja, i don't have any kalons and it's been difficult for me to get one at all.( been trying for years) I want to give them lore, friends, enemies. I haven't written anything big in a couple years but honestly, i'd like to do it again. I love the species i just have trouble getting kalons for making stories.

Congrats on the ones you entered, I'll be judging for Pandora and contacting those who claimed edits when I get the chance.
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazzyTheLapis » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:39 pm

May I snag that uncommon edit? :0 There's a Kal of mine that I just received and I had an idea for some new ears for them!
LazzyTheLapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Etherial » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:59 pm

hi!! if there are any common edits left I would be so grateful to be considered for one. I’ve had this kit that I’m in the process of growing currently sitting around for a while who I know would just kill one of those tails that come dangerously close to the length limit lol. if not standards are always such a boost for kals!! any of my main girls are potentially in need of a hair revamp 👀 regardless thank you so much for your consideration & you’re such an angel for dishing these out to the community!!
DA - art shop <3 - they/them

hello i'm a mess ethy! I love art, animation and animal crossing :).
    I'm always open as support or even to just chat so feel free to shoot me a pm <3.
Etherial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:17 pm

was pandora ever claimed?
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons