Rainbowspongefactory's Beaumont Collie #646 entry

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Rainbowspongefactory's Beaumont Collie #646 entry

Postby rainbowspongefactory » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:16 am

Username: Rainbowspongefactory
Name: Tempest "Stormy Night"
Name Meaning: Tempest: meaning a violent storm
Theme Song: ▶ Planetary (GO!) - My Chemical Romance
All art is done by me
Font
Last edited by rainbowspongefactory on Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rainbowspongefactory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainbowspongefactory's Beaumont Collie #646 entry

Postby rainbowspongefactory » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:02 am

Thunder cracked and lightning lit up the dark sky for a split second, enough time to spot a small golden blur race across the small country road. The blur yapped and splashed and leaped in joy as it barged its way through the hedge into a a large field. The ground was wet and mushy under its paws and it skidded through a puddle as it chased the flashing lights in the sky.
This area was more lit up than the road with lampposts meaning Spruzzo, watching from the window of his kennel, could see that the golden blur was actually a puppy like himself. Spruzzo already wanted to run outside and splash in the puddles and now he had an excuse to convince his human to let him out!
Spruzzo scampered over to the door and yapped and howled until he heard the heavy footsteps and creaks above his head. His human slowly brought themselves down the stairs and stared at Spruzzo.
"There's a friend outside!" Spruzzo yapped. He was old enough to know that the strange looking creature couldn't understand his words but with a scratch at the door it sighed and opened it. Spruzzo immediately whizzed past in excitement.
"Hey!" He barked, and the puppy skidded to a halt and stared at him. "I'm Spruzzo, what's your name? I'd love to play with you, look at all these puddles! Gosh, I absolutely love splashing and jumping in these." Spruzzo didn't leave any time for the visitor to reply as he leaped into the biggest puddle he found. As soon as he landed, the human let out a loud screech. Uh oh Spruzzo halted, he had forgotten how late it was and now he had woken up his human just for them to wash all this mud off! He started padding back to the house, mentally preparing himself for the bath. He looked up at his human with pleading eyes, but they just ran past him. In his excitement over the weather and puddles he had completely forgotten about the golden blur!
He spun around and raced after the human, overtaking them and colliding with the puppy. They tumbled into another puddle, yapping, and splashing as they got each other soaked through with the murky, brown water.
The human quickly caught up to them and pulled them apart and Spruzzo got a good look at his new friend. He was taller and lankier than Spruzzo, who suddenly felt bad for jumping on him with his stockier build. It was obvious this puppy hadn't been eating much, at least not as much as him. His coat was patterned with wispy clouds and his face was scattered with freckles. His eyes were as icy as the harsh rain that flattened his fur around his skinny frame, a small glint of mischief sparked from his eyes telling Spruzzo that he still has energy to run around the field for hours to come.
"Hi! Who are you?" Spruzzo tail wagged so hard he thought he'd fall over from exhaustion.
"Hi! You're fun! I'm Tempest... where am I?" Tempest looked around and Spruzzo noticed the sudden change in his eyes He must be lost!
"This is Rainbow Kennels, and this is my human! They're strange creatures but they feed us yummy food and always play with us! Where are you from? Are you going to stay and play with me?"
"Uhm, I'm not sure where I'm from, I've just been following the flashing lights in the sky and then I found you!" Flashing lights? Oh! He must mean the lightning!
"Well, I'm sure my human will let you stay here! You can share my bed until you can get your own if you want! It'll be nice and warm" I think this is going to be the start of an amazing friendship!
Last edited by rainbowspongefactory on Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rainbowspongefactory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainbowspongefactory's Beaumont Collie #646 entry

Postby rainbowspongefactory » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:22 am

Spruzzo is Tempest's best friend
who is always there for him.