Storkie Magic Competition [Sleep/Dream]

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Storkie Magic Competition [Sleep/Dream]

Postby strawberrymwilk » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:03 pm

Rarity
[Rare] storkies, hearthoots
[limited] littlehearts

Table of Contents

note
this magic is referred to as both sleep/dream magic. sleep encompasses what the magic does BUT i feel like dream magic sounds better/cooler.
Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Storkie Magic Competition [Sleep/Dream]

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:43 am

Blue night sky
[NR] Accessories, custom lined, expression edit,
[LIM] Coat type alteration (silky), longer fur, ear tufts
[LEG] Bioluminescence, form change, wings

alt form

Pointed Yellow
[LIM] Coat type alteration (silky), longer fur, ear tufts, alt eye color

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Magic Expression

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:43 am

Eye Colors
Light Blues // [Alt Magic] Pastel Yellows
Can have a star within the eye or not

Minor Magic Expression | Master Magic Expression | Paragon Magic Expression

Unlocked at Adept, as soon as your Storkatten first begin earning MP. They may have small wisps of dream sand/dust that cover up to 20% of the body. One or two floating particles may also follow them.

Unlocked at Master, when your Storkatten has reached 180 MP. More dream sand/dust appears covering up to 50% of the body. A body part can be made of a more solid form of dream dust.

Unlocked at Paragon. Unlimited magic expression that can cover up to 100% of the design. Edges of the cat may begin to fade into wisps leaving an unclear line of where the cat ends and begins. For some, they are able
    to appear translucent as if they are not completely there. The pupils of your storkatten now glow.

how the magic may look
visually more grouped together | misty/spread out | swirling
Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About this Magic

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:25 am

Domain
This magic encompasses all things related to sleep. Their domain often overlaps or enhances other magics. The more they work on their magic the stronger they grow, to the point where they may even be able to appear in one's dreams. Strength of ones mind is heavily emphasized as that is were a lot of their magic stems from and relates to.

Skills include
    ★Putting other animals to sleep
    ★Providing another with good or bad dreams
    ★Training the mind to withstand things others may not
    ★High skill in interpreting dreams
    ★Receive messages in their dreams
    ★Providing others with messages sent to their dreams

With these skills dream magic cats are often found working alongside other magics. Alongside of healing they can place injured storkies into a sleep state so they can be healed peacefully. If an arcane cat is doing a reading for another, a dream cat may be asked to tag along for their interpretation skills.

NOTE: magic can not be used to unwillingly place any animal into a sleep state

Alternative Magic
Shades of pastel yellow. These cats may find themselves more skilled in the sleep factor like, being able to ensure other cats get a good sleep and having animals go to sleep for healing purposes.

Leveling Guide
Novice
As a novice, most of your time is spent learning the ins and outs of your magic. There are endless dream interpretations to memorize and the strength of your mind must be built. You are able to assist with interpretations of simple dreams as well as place others into a sleep state for short periods of time.

Advanced
By advanced you have begun to understand dreams as if it was breathing. As your mind grows in strength you can now purposely appear in others dreams, though you are unable to speak. You can decide the type of dreams another may have that night, though it still can be 50/50 if it works. You also may begin to receive messages in your own dreams.

Adept
At adept you can now assist others in how to train their mind and recognize when something may be a dream or illusion. You can keep others asleep for as long as required.

Master
As a master, you can send messages to others' dreams with ease, either by appearing to them in the dream yourself or manipulating the dream to spread it. You are able to confidently give others good or bad dreams as well as appear to them within.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rewards

Postby strawberrymwilk » Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:56 am

Gifts

Visitation
    The ability to visit others' dreams. The length and abilities present during this are tied to the level of their magic.
    Novice: Can stay for a few minutes at max and can not appear or speak. Advanced: Able to stay for up to several hours, they are now visible but can not speak. Adept: Can stay for up to 12 hours and now mouth words but still unable to make sound. Master: Are able to be present in the dream for a day, can now speak. Paragon: Can stay in the dream for as long as desired ontop of being able to manipulate how time moves within the dream space.

(Time applies to how the time moves within the dream)

Accessories

[Lore Paragon Name]'s Key
    When struggling with a dream interpretation, a touch to this key will lead you in the right direction.

Swan Feather Pillow
    Guarantees the user a good night's sleep with dreams that match their heart's desire.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompts

Postby strawberrymwilk » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:06 pm

"Explain a time you struggled to understand a dream"

"Do you like the ability to manipulate others' dreams or do you prefer to let them play out naturally?"

"Do you struggle with nightmares?"

"Have you ever received an important message in your own dreams? What was it?"

strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Storkie Magic Competition [Sleep/Dream]

Postby kiwipen » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:01 am

Congratulations! Your magic was chosen, and you'll be able to keep your entry.

Here is your finalized trait list:

[LIM] Coat type alteration (silky), longer fur, ear tufts, Alternate Magic Color I, Partial Heterochromia

non-passable: Mind Magic at Paragon Level Expression

Magic: Mind + Alternate Mind (Dream)
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me