➃ new notifications

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

➃ new notifications

Postby bite sized kuiper » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:26 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
a try out for the lil alien babe
name: juri x // x gender: female
Last edited by bite sized kuiper on Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>>➂

Postby bite sized kuiper » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:26 am

four years.
four years ago today, she met her best friend online.

they had bonded over some stupid topic quinn can't
even bother to remember now, but she definitely
remembers all the good times they've had together.
she has photo evidence of all the dumb things she's
done for her best friend, and she saved every photo
sent to her in return.

it felt like they've known each other for four lifetimes
already, but also those four years were too long. too long
to have known each other but to have never even once
met in person.

but they've managed. through these four years they've
managed with a long distance friendship, completely
different time zones, busy schedules, through everything.

quinn and juri met four years ago over a silly little tweet,
and she swears by the end of this year that she'll get to hug
her best friend in person or die trying.
Last edited by bite sized kuiper on Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:13 pm, edited 9 times in total.
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>>➁

Postby bite sized kuiper » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:27 am

five days.

"maybe next year?.." the disappointment in juri's voice was clear, but even through her drowsiness, quinn was still determined.

"no! we have to meet this year, it's our four year friendship anniversary!" they had to meet, they just had to before quinn ups and keels over to the lack of best friend hugs. she would do just about anything to get those cursed plane tickets. unfortunately, despite checking prices everyday, a plane ticket from halfway across the world is still pretty expensive no matter what.

"i know, quinn... but it's so expensive! sometimes you complain that you don't even have enough money for chicken nuggets?" she can hear her best friend giggle through the phone, and the corner of her mouth twitches in amusement.

"yea, yea, make fun of me all you want! but just you wait... i'll think up something in the morning! for now, i must sleep... and don't you have class soon? what the heck are you still doing on the phone?"

"quinn, you called me. also it's only 11:00am, class starts in half an hour. at this rate, if you stay up any later, you won't sleep at all." it was rather unfortunate, living halfway across the world from your closest friend, but there was nothing she could do about it, even if she was pouting the whole time during their goodbyes.
    quinn and juri lived in complete different worlds in complete different times.
    but she was determined to do something about.

two days.

"you what?!?" she had to move her phone away from her ear, but she was still babbling excitedly.

"i bought you a plane ticket! and your flight leaves in two days so start packin' babe!" quinn might've broken her bank and her heart from selling her precious collection of games, but it was worth it. three days later from that late night/early morning phone call, she managed to buy a ticket for juri. it was finally going to happen.

they were going to meet,
    well, they will if juri agrees.

"are you insane? how'd you get that money! oh my god how much did you even spend. quinn-"

"i sold some of my collection, but hey! it was worth it! i just wanna meet you, juri. it's been too long." quinn's voice softened at the end--it was the truth. it really has been too long.
    and juri must've felt it too because quinn could feel the anger ebb away.

"i mean, i guess... but god, screw you for buying it without me! i have to pay you back, especially since you sold your prized collection!!" quinn could only laugh.

"nah, don't worry about it! it's worth it, who needs those unopened games when we can just play mario kart when you get here?"

a beat of silence and,

"yea... when i get there... i'm really gonna be there soon..."

"yea, you are. and when you get here, i'm gonna give you the biggest hug."

she could hear her friend's laughter through the line, and she could only dance excitedly in her chair.
    a few more days until she can hear that laughter in person.

"yea, and i'll hug you back even harder."

"i'm counting on it, juri. see you in two days."

"see ya in two days."
Last edited by bite sized kuiper on Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>>➀

Postby bite sized kuiper » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:27 am

zero days.

the doors to the airport swing open, and a blast of warm blows right into her face. she never really did like the airport. something about a fear of getting lost or not being able to go through security correctly, quinn doesn't remember really. she never travels anyways, so why should she care?

her shoes squeak noisily in the quiet airport as she sprints through the empty hallways, but she doesn't care. it's been 1460 days, and today's finally the day. through all the agonizing wait, the confusing good morning/night texts, all those shared laughter through the phone only.

it's finally the day. or rather, the early morning in this case.
    quinn can feel her face beginning to ache as her smile gets wider as she approaches the gate. she hasn't stop smiling since juri texted her that she landed.

terminal 89-0.
    but quinn forgets she's horrible at directions. terminal 89-0? she's at terminal 70-2.

she's almost late to meeting her best friend--god how can she be late to that? spinning on the balls of her feet, she finally sees the blessed words: terminal 89-0 and and she takes off.

quinn's almost there, she's smiling too wide and-

"quinn!"

her sneakers squeal to a stop. she's out of breath but she still breathes out,

"juri."

quinn doesn't know if it's the blinding white LEDs of the airport that makes juri seem to glow or her wide smile, but she feels herself moving before she realizes it. and it seems that juri's running too and oh-

they collide in the middle for a giant hug and,
    there's tears. quinn doesn't know from who but she doesn't care. she's finally hugging her best friend of exactly four years.

"good morning, quinn."

she laughs,

"good morning juri."
Last edited by bite sized kuiper on Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>>no new msgs

Postby bite sized kuiper » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:28 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
1000 / 1000 words used