❝ Come closer girl, for it is time ❞ (kalon tryout)

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

❝ Come closer girl, for it is time ❞ (kalon tryout)

Postby 2246 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:48 pm

username: Nikolina│ name: Tsuki│ gender: Female ┣
Last edited by 2246 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

┫ Relationship with family ┣

Postby 2246 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:43 am

relationship with family:

Until Tsuki met the fisherman, she thought she didn’t inherit any curse, so she always feared it will develop overnight, and that the curse would somehow make her unable to help her family .

Saying that, Tsuki always thinks she isn’t doing enough for her family, and that makes her feel sad and useless. She hates to feel helpless. But even so, she is way too stubborn to give up. She’s a perfectionist, and always tries her hardest, no matter what she’s doing, even when she fails, she tries again without thinking too much.

Tsuki is also overly emotional, empathetic, and feels the pain of others. She dislikes feeling like this, as she thinks this is a weakness, and that she should be stronger.
Very soft spoken and quiet, she doesn’t like talking very much, and instead she draws and paints pictures of her mother, and her entire family, and leaves them in populated places for people to find, hoping her family will never be forgotten.

She lives with her mother and Taura, but in the past (before her fear of her curse grew stronger), she used to join her father and Tomiko in their travels.

When at home, she often goes to get the mail and the supplies on her own, and when Taura goes, she is the one to stay at home. This is because she dislikes leaving her mother alone, as she is always worried that she will develop some kind of a curse that will prevent her from being able to see her mother.
With that fear, Tsuki always begs her to tell her stories she already heard so many times, because she never wants to forget them, or her mother.

She loves playing with Taura and spending time with her, as long as they don’t go too far away from home for too long. She shares her sister’s love for nature as well, and her fascination with rivers and ponds.

In the past, when she was with her father and Tomiko, she always couldn’t believe how large the world was, and what kind of places and people existed not too far away from her home. She adored walking and running, as she felt so free like never before.

Tsuki also felt like her drawings were more significant, since she gave them to people herself. She is also very inspired by her sister, and adored listening to her when she spoke about her family to complete strangers. Tsuki hopes that she will be able to speak as well, and as much as her one day, without fearing what others will think of her.
She always awaits her dad and Tomiko eagerly. She loves hearing their tales, and she also loves seeing how happy her mother and Taura are when they are there.

As much as Tsuki wants to explore the world, and learn of other people’s stories, that much she is afraid of leaving her family behind.
She believes that everything has a reason, even her own life, and the family she was born in.
And that all she can do, is try her best.

extras:
below, in order: art, story, art
Last edited by 2246 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 9 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

┫ Extras ┣

Postby 2246 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:55 am

“Come closer girl, for it is time.”
The voice echoed in Tsuki’s mind, as she was looking at the fisherman, who didn’t even glance at her, before he said those words.

She stood still, not moving at all, she felt something very, very wrong about him. She never saw someone near that pond, the only other person that was here, was her sister, Taura. When the two of them were counting the fish, and it seemed like every day there was less and less of them. Was he the reason they were disappearing? Now it seemed like it.
She was going to get the mail from her father, as per usual, she left her sister at home with her mother. She walked this path so many times, and every time, she felt some kind of a draw to that pond. And now, there’s someone there. And that someone, is calling her.

As she was stuck in her thoughts, the man finally looked at her, he grimaced, before smiling. However, he spoke no words. Tsuki wanted to run away, but she couldn’t move. She was afraid to leave. She believed in things such as destiny, there was no way of running away from him then, is there? This was meant to happen, she thought, and then, the man confirmed it all.
I’ve always been here girl, it just wasn’t the right time for us to meet, not until now.” Tsuki glanced behind her, and then in front of her, everything was as it always was. Normal.
Then she looked at him again, the unnatural. She shook her head, as he stood up. “No..” Tsuki spoke, softly, the man replied with a laugh, then he said “No what? You’re not believing me?” he started walking towards her, as he continued “That’s confusing, since you yourself told me you believed in faith, thought that everything had a reason, and such other things..” He stopped. Right in front of her. Tsuki stared at him with wide eyes, afraid of saying a word.

What’s wrong?” He said, as he threw his fishing rod to the ground. “Won’t need this anymore”, he smiled, as she remembered her thoughts from before “Did you-” he interrupted “Yes, that was me.” She glanced at the pond behind him, then back at him. She furrowed her eyebrows, and asked “Why?” He rolled his eyes and started walking back to the pond “Come closer, won’t you?” he said, more demanding than the first time.
Her legs followed right after, she can’t run away now, it’s far too late. “Take a look” He said, and pointed to the pond, where only one fish remained, a golden koi. She gulped, and felt shivers down her spine, as she stared at the lone fish. She looked at him, her lips frowning, she didn’t understand. He smiled “It’s beautiful, isn’t it? The gold ones symbolize wealth.” -”Why did you leave it all alone in here? What’s the meaning of this?” Tsuki said, so loud, she got scared of her own voice.
Ah, here we are, finally!” He said, as he clapped his hands, and then sat down, on his knees. “Won’t you join me?” She didn’t want to run away anymore, all she wanted to do now, is hear everything. How did he know about the destiny part? She never saw him in her life, and if she did, she would never speak about that to a complete stranger... Would she? She breathed in deep, as she sat opposite of him. She didn’t stop looking at his eyes, not once. In fear he might disappear without her even noticing.

You are just like your family. Cursed.” He said, with an expression she couldn’t understand. “But well… I don’t see it as a curse, more as a..gift.” His lips drew a smile on his face.
She was cursed, she knew it. She won’t see her family ever again. Maybe she’s like her mother, or her sister.. Will anyone be able to see her? She’ll become useless to her family.. She felt her heart beat loudly, she couldn’t look at him anymore, she didn’t want to hear more. What’s there to hear anyways? “Will I be able to see my family?” she whimpered. “Of course.. It’s nothing like that.

She felt at ease now, even for a bit. “Did we meet before?” She spoke, with a silent voice again, as she looked at him, he was still here. Not moving. “Not before, no. But, we are going to meet.” He said, as he was looking at the koi fish in the pond. She didn’t understand. What does that mean? “When?” She asked him, and looked at the koi as well. “Well we met already. Just now, didn’t we?” He laughed, and looked at her again.
She didn’t like how he joked around like that, what does he want? “Can you see the future?” she said, to which he closed his eyes, and said one word “No.” Tsuki disliked how he didn’t want to tell her the very basic information, she pressed on “But you said I-” He put his finger in front of his mouth, and she fell silent. “We probably won’t meet ever again after all this happens, so don’t even worry about it all, alright?” His words were different this time, he said they will meet, didn't he?
She shook her head, and stared at him. “What do you want?” Tsuki said, with a cold voice.”Oh, finally! Yes, you see, I’d like you to help me.” He smiled, as he tilted his head.

“Help? How can I help you?” Tsuki said, as she was remembering her father’s ability. “Do you want luck, is that it?” He spoke no words, he was just looking at her, smiling, as he was usually. He was entertained by this, by her not knowing. She was like the fish in the pond, trapped there, not knowing of the world around her, and beyond her. “Do you want money?” Tsuki continued. “Gold?” She had no idea what else to say. She felt nervous. “Why are you guessing what I want is something like that? Money, gold, what's all that mean to me ?” he shrugged, and stopped smiling. It wasn’t fun anymore, as it was all coming to an end.

She didn’t understand. What else could he possibly want? “Are you cursed?” It’s ending, he thought. He stood up, and looked at the koi fish with a frown. “You are, aren’t you?” Tsuki said, as she got up as well.
The fish, it’s me, not you, girl.” he bit his lip, as he turned around and looked at the sky. The sun was setting. She looked at the fish again, then at him. “What do you mean?” She walked closer to him, and looked at the sky as well.
She should’ve been home by now. Her mother and sister are probably worried.

I can’t leave this place, girl.” He said and sighed, then looked at her. “But you can help me.” She shook her head, and looked at the sky. “I really have to go, my mom-” He grabbed her wrist “No, listen.. Damn it, every time, I swear. Listen. You can help me. You can break the curse.” He let go of her, she stood there, completely still.
“How do you know that?” He smiled and closed his eyes “You can see me. I told you, it’s time, didn’t I?” She looked behind herself, she didn’t get the mail, she disappointed her family, again...And besides.. This man can’t be telling the truth, he must be mad. “But before, I was here, with my-” he opened his eyes and nodded “Sister, yes. I know, I’ve seen the two of you.. You saw me that one time, remember? But your sister didn’t, and she should’ve.. You all brushed it off by saying you saw a deer...Anyways, I thought that-” This can’t be real, she doesn’t have any sort of a power.
“I still don’t understand, how can I help you? I can't.. I really have to go, I have to..” Tsuki said, but she didn’t move, she saw that the man was becoming anxious, and nervous, as he kept tapping his feet.
You can break the curse. You can free me.” She shook her head “I can’t help my own mother, my family, how could I help you?”

He sighed and closed his eyes “You might not be able to help them, but you can help me. Isn’t that at least something? And who knows, maybe you can help other strangers, like myself?” She remembered her mother, how alone she was, before she met her... “Am I like my father?” Tsuki said, her voice shaking.
The man shrugged, as he was looking at his own feet “I don’t know. Please can you help me? And don’t say you can’t, since the woman herself said, that the one that will be able to see me, will be able to free me. Please. I’m a nobody, but trust me, I will owe you my life if you save me. I will tell the tale of your mother and sister to everyone I meet, I don’t care if they call me insane. Please.
Tsuki felt her eyes water “You don’t understand, I can’t help my own family, I can’t help you either! I’m useless! And now I wasted my time, being here with you, I should’ve gotten the mail.. My family, they..” The man closed his eyes.. He stopped listening to her, he tried saying something before, he tried comforting her, he tried everything, but it all failed, again.
He saw the child dry her eyes with her sleeve, she looked at him, and he mouthed the words at the same time as she spoke them “I’m so sorry” she said, before she stormed off, like she always did. Angry, and sad at herself.

...Again..It happened again.” He whispered to himself, as he walked over to the road, looked at her one last time. He turned around, and as he grabbed his fishing rod, he slowly returned back to the pond. He sat down, closed his eyes. He breathed in deeply, hoping that this time, things will end differently. And then, he said the words,
“Come closer girl, for it is time.”

Last edited by 2246 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

┫ Credits ┣

Postby 2246 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:56 am

Photos from free sites, such as Pexels, etc, but I applied small edits such as cropped them and added those white lines.

Drawings by me:
Koi fish: here
First drawing: full drawing here
Second drawing: full drawing here

Horrible "coding" by me

-> back to thread <-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups