The Seekers and The Watchers by ItsAsher0

Based on Click to view
Artist ItsAsher0 [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 29 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Seekers and The Watchers

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:20 am

Adult made by me, pup made by Unluckystar! Check out their art, it's gorgeous!

Meet 'The Watchers'. The smaller pups are called 'the Seekers' for their species. The pups are relatively small, around 3'5", whilst the adults can grow up to 7'5". The pups are sent out to look for newcomers in the liminal spaces. When they see you, the adults take over and "watch you" as you explore. Kinda like protectors! Harmless entities.
Naming them 1. Chasm [They/Them] and 2. Sylum [He/It.]. Each relative to how they got here in those forms!

I'm adding them to my liminal space group which is why their description is strange!
https://toyhou.se/ItsAsher0/characters/folder:5526505
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ

Excuse me sir, there must be someone you've confused me for!

Image ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด; ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2, ๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜›๐˜ž ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜›๐˜’, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ +! ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด/๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด: ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ 100, ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ, + Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me