Based on Click to view
Artist ItsAsher0 [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Wip • Dash

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed May 31, 2023 4:59 pm

* cough * I’m so sorry, I didn’t know this was unavailable. I was told that I could do some others, so I did fox, hopefully he was available? :,D

This sucks, Lol. I’m so sorry.
I literally got so stressed making A CAT, ITS SO EASY TO MAKE BUT I KEPT DRAWING AND DRAWING- and I couldn’t make anything good. So I’m really sorry, and I honestly just did the sketch because I kept getting super tentative, and I just couldn’t do this right now, and I’m too busy to finish anything, HHHHHHHH
My likes are ( mostly humanoids ) with

1. Clowncore, kinda nostalgic, Bright colors, Welcome Home Theme, I dunno. Maybe just casual clothes and a clown makeup theme. I do love hair over eyes though, but this is whatever you create.
2. Emo/Blacks/Whites/ Sometimes Reds. Hair over eyes, edgy or gothic clothes, laid back expression, idkkkk :,(
3. Demon Body parts. Claws, hands fading into a black claw like thing- horns, a tail.
I love black lolol but I also love clowns and welcome home, :0

But everything you do, and I mean EVERYTHING is up to you, because I’m just glad to finally have a oc I can call my main :,<

PLEASE READ>>>
Also, This was going to have better potential until I let my mind get ahold of me. Therefore, it sucks.
I don’t expect anything in return due to that ! ;-;
And I still am thankful for the chance. I normally draw demons, dragons, welcome home Wally darling or creepy stuff lol.this looked pretty bad so I just like the chance! So instead of getting anything I give u a lil’ Wally darling plushie uwu because yes 🙌 but my art SHALL GET BETTER!!! This was great practice :>
God bless <D ( I’m so childish rip )

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist