C4C

Postby Blacat » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:48 pm

Space cow.

Story
|
|
|
V

The space cow is a large photosynthesizing creature, reaching a whopping 40 feet by the time of adulthood. This creature drifts aimlessly through the sky, occasionally propelling itself forward using a mixture of hydrogen and helium atoms as an almost air-like gas. This gas is consumed through the mouth which rarely closes and is let loose through the end of the creature. The creature occasionally will drift into a low gravity gas planet to gather more air for its propulsions. during this time, the large webbing proves most useful as it stabilizes and steers the space cow through the planet. The space cow has the unique evolution of having faintly glowing circlets across its body, letting go of precious energy to help camouflage it better. The original home of the space cow is yet to be found, however, large glowing egg clusters can be found in nearly any low gravity water planet. The life span of the space cow is very short, as they live only 4 years. They gather the entirety of the water they need in their first half-year as a webless space calf before shooting off into space with their propulsions. The space cow seen here is nearly at the end of its life, as is seen by the thin, deflated tail and stomach. The space cow will refuse to drink any water after its half-year and will die of dehydration. The strange lump on the space cows head seems to be a form of communication, when watching a space cow attempt to mate, the male and female will make loud honking noises. The females will find the loudest honking space cow and mate. It is thought that the louder and longer a space cow blows, the stronger its propulsion.

Forgot to add you! Sorry, added now!
Last edited by Blacat on Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
If I ever forget anything please remind me!!

Onsite Character Storage
Toyhouse(Under maintanace forever)
Blacat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: C4C

Postby Happily Wrathful » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:08 pm

oh my gosh i adore this!!!!!!!!!! claim!! what are some of your likes/dislikes
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: C4C

Postby Blacat » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:15 pm

Ah! An answer! I did not think this far ahead.... Ummm....

Like: eyes, limbs, glowies, everything?
Dislikes: Bright pink.

Honestly, I like everything but bright pink.
If I ever forget anything please remind me!!

Onsite Character Storage
Toyhouse(Under maintanace forever)
Blacat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me