Myra Mine Vs. Yours by Swirlshine

Based on Click to view
Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Myra Mine Vs. Yours

Postby Swirlshine » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:33 am

Oh man, I haven't done a mine vs. yours in ages! I forgot how fun - and challenging- they were! XD

Anywho, this is Myra's mine vs. yours by Aliura, and WOW, is she a gorgeous character! I adore her heterochromia, and her markings are so cool too, gosh ;-; It was a bit challenging to make her, but I really like how it turned out, and I hope you do too, Aliura! I tried my best to make sure your beauty was as perfect as possible! <3

Please go check out the mine vs. yours for this character, because SHE'S GORGEOUS AND NEEDS MORE ART!!

Timer's... er, unfortunately pretty close to correct (I did a lot of smoothing, cleaning up, etc), and Myra is Aliura's character! <3

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Myra Mine Vs. Yours

Postby JK341 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:52 am

oh man you did such an amazing job on this, love what you did with the tail as well! <3
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:58 pm

J-and-K341 wrote:oh man you did such an amazing job on this, love what you did with the tail as well! <3

Aww, wow, thank you!! That means a lot! <33 (And haha, thank you again! I’m glad it looks alright!)

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliura » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:59 am

Ahhhhh I didn’t see this till not but omg I love how you drew her! She looks so adorable <3
Thank you so much for drawing her!
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:08 am

OKAY. MY JAW DROPS EVERY TIME I SEE THIS!

It’s just so PERFECT. You drew the design SUPER well and just AH! I love love LOVE your art style!!!! <333 It’s always so fun to look at your art and ahh, you’re improving so much!!! And I adore seeing you do Mine vs Yours, hehe. <3

Seriously, you should be proud of this!! ;-;
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:05 am

Aliura wrote:Ahhhhh I didn’t see this till not but omg I love how you drew her! She looks so adorable <3
Thank you so much for drawing her!

Eek, sorry for the late reply, but OM, thank you so so much! That means a ton!! <3
And yw! She was tons of fun to draw! C;

Lostfairy wrote:OKAY. MY JAW DROPS EVERY TIME I SEE THIS!

It’s just so PERFECT. You drew the design SUPER well and just AH! I love love LOVE your art style!!!! <333 It’s always so fun to look at your art and ahh, you’re improving so much!!! And I adore seeing you do Mine vs Yours, hehe. <3

Seriously, you should be proud of this!! ;-;

And ommmmmmmm, thank youuuuuuuuu Lost!! Gosh, idk what to say - you’re always so sweet and encouraging and ahh, just thank you! ;-; <3333

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me