The Elementals

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"The Elementals" by goodbye__4

The Elementals

Postby goodbye__4 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:08 am

There is a world, nobody dares to visit. It is where heroes lie, and where heroes die. There is an order, an order there to protect us all. They keep peace between the elements, and between the dark.The Elementals rise from their own ashes like the legendary Phoenix, to come and protect us all. Tis It has been thousands of years, the world has fallen into despair. Shall we live? Shall they die? We shall never know, but they are there, even where cannot be seen. They are the silence protecting us all.

(I was tryna be poetic but ehhh. Also it kept removing her symbol, saying I didn’t have it anymore? (Hero/Water, da blue one.)

(Don’t say Fire, Metal and Wood aren’t kitsunes. Reason 1: Fire and Wood are younger, younger the Kitsune the less tails they have. Reason 2: Metal is older, however, know that kitsunes are shapeshifters and some kitsunes in Japanese mythology only have one tail, however are still a spirit. ALSO Kitsune MEANS fox in Japanese, so Metal could easily be a normal fox but.. Yea errr he’s a 1 tailed Kitsune spirit.)
Last edited by Desmond on Fri May 24, 2019 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This isn't the place to ask for trades.
this account is abandoned.
goodbye__4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me