Malk Appreciation

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

Re: Malk Appreciation

Postby tealfanta » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:20 am

hi everyone! i hate that i need to make this post but i don't like making people wait for an update that most likely won't come;

unfortunately i've become overwhelmed with school to the point where i'm exhausted and can barely answer trades (which i consider the easiest part of CS) so for now i won't be adding anyone new or trying to keep up with this forum.

as fun as this has been its been sitting in the back of my mind for a few weeks now and it isn't as fun as it was when i first started it. i am so sorry about letting everyone who participated down and if you'd like to remove your pets i won't take any personal offense to it.

to add on to this as well if you'd like to make a new forum with the same intention please do so!! i've seen a few cases where people were offended when a new forum with the same idea showed up so i just want to be clear that Anyone can remake this thread with the same name/rules/intent and i won't be upset!

i will be posting a complete number chart of all the malk pets next for anyone who wants to make another Malk Appreciation :)

hi! my name is Juni i only really get on cs if i'm hyperfixating (ADHD) so take that as you will. i’ve been on CS for 10-ish years now so pls just be nice to me or i’ll start crying <3

Image Image

my cookie run ID: JQXCT7785

my pocket camp ID: 9433-3876-892
tealfanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tealfanta » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:22 am

here's the existing malk pet list (including birthday pets!)

Betas: 13

Bunnies: 3

Cats: 27 + 1 pps (including element cats)

Cerberus: 2

Dogs: 14 + 2 pps

Dragons: 6 + 1 pps

Foxes: 15

Horses: 15 + 1 pps

Koi: 13

Owls: 60 + 14 pps

Sleipnir: 2

Spiders: 79 + 2 pps

Staff pets: 2

Wolves: 12

hi! my name is Juni i only really get on cs if i'm hyperfixating (ADHD) so take that as you will. i’ve been on CS for 10-ish years now so pls just be nice to me or i’ll start crying <3

Image Image

my cookie run ID: JQXCT7785

my pocket camp ID: 9433-3876-892
tealfanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyensa » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:24 am

You can request that the post ownership be transferred to someone else, and they'd be able to control the pic, it'd be easier than making a whole new post i think
Hyensa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me