Forever Running Free

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Forever Running Free

Postby Paris » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:55 pm

Forever Running Free

The unfertile land was cold and empty, not a creature in sight. When the small herd of horses entered, they didn't see any way they would be able to live here, it was barren, and freezing. They where tired, and hungry, and they couldn't go on anymore, They decided to sleep here for the night... Wondering if they would wake up in the morning.

When morning finally came the land was different. It had transformed into a beautiful valley of grass and flowers, trees grew hundreds of feet high, and rivers flowed through the once barren land. How was this possible? The horses pondered, and couldn't come up with an explanation. As they wandered through the land they came upon a pack of wolves, the wolves had also just arrived the other night, and they had seen the land transform too. There was plenty prey here for the wolves ever since the land was transformed, and they became friends with the horses. A promise was soon made between the horses and wolves. The wolves would not harm the horses, and they would live happily forever.

Years have passed since those great days, the land stayed beautiful and plentiful, the horses and wolves had passed away, but there children have stayed in the land, never changing a thing. New herds and packs have arrived, and formed. Will you choose to obey the promise made many years ago, or will you destroy the word given by the past ancestors, and make your own rules.

http://foreverrunningfree.proboards.com/index.cgi
Paris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me