Free Rare for Dappervolk Referral!

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Free Rare for Dappervolk Referral!

Postby yumekari » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:00 am

I am loving this new pet site called Dappervolk lately, and decided to offer incentive for referrals. So what is Dappervolk, you ask? It is a pet site with RPG story-based elements and avatar dress-up. The story and NPCs are very cute. One unique feature of this site is the ability to 'alchemize' pets or items together to get new pets or items. You can also dress up your pets with custom-made accessories. My favorite part is dressing up my avatar. You can see some of the ones I designed below:

Image Image Image

Please read carefully because the referral system for this site is slightly different from most! Register for Dappervolk under my Dappervolk user (Promare), complete the first town's tutorials, and receive a 2021/2022 rare from my trade folders! Only 'for trade' pets from the year 2021 or 2022 are up for grabs. You must complete the first town for me to receive a referral point. Therefore you will only get a rare after reaching that point. If you want up to 4 2021/2022 uncommons or 16 commons instead of a 2021/2022 rare, that would be fine. Nothing else is up for grabs though!

Register for Dappervolk and put Promare as your referrer! Tell me your DV username and ID once you finish the first town, and what pet you would like! Unfortunately the referral link had to be removed due to people just clicking the link and not reading my post. But it should be easy to figure it out how to sign up :)

Edit: Here is a walkthrough for the tutorial section! It is fairly quick. Most of the length comes from reading and hatching a pet. There is also a fast forward dialogue button if you don't care about the story and just want a rare lol. I cannot control what anyone does πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

And let me know if you need any help getting around the website or understanding something! Some things are hard to figure out but the site is new.
Last edited by yumekari on Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:12 am, edited 7 times in total.

β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
yumekari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Rare for Dappervolk Referral!

Postby YayPepsi » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:04 pm

Thanks for doing this! My dv user and ID is YayPepsi #26380

I'd like this pet please:
YayPepsi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XXAspenXX » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:13 pm

is dappervolk worth it?
Pet's name: Ezra
Pet's name: Attican
XXAspenXX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yumekari » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:11 pm

YayPepsi wrote:Thanks for doing this! My dv user and ID is YayPepsi #26380

I'd like this pet please:

Accepted the trade! :D I hope you enjoy DV, feel free to PM me (on DV, CS mailbox full) if you have any questions or need any help!

Jacethecat wrote:is dappervolk worth it?

I personally really like it or I wouldn't have made the post. But it is important to note that it's a new website and a little rough around the edges. The devs have been responsive to feedback so far though! If you're interested in story-based games, collecting pets, or dress-up, I think it's worth trying out. I would say the main drawback is that it does get 'grindy' to progress later on which can be a little annoying. But the pros outweigh the cons for me ^^ I'm happy to try out the site near the beginning and see how it changes over time! It is kind of a personal preference question I guess? So it's hard to answer. DV isn't perfect (what is?), but I do think the website is high quality and I enjoy it.

β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
yumekari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yumekari » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:49 am

bump

β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
yumekari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bean the umbreon » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:36 pm

My username is: GALAXEHHH_OW0 (#42337)
I'd love to have this bab ^^:
bean the umbreon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yumekari » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:19 pm

teh bred cat wrote:My username is: GALAXEHHH_OW0 (#42337)
I'd love to have this bab ^^:

Edit: The user informed me they signed up a while ago and didn't add my name by mistake.

Erm, I didn't get an alert that anyone new registered under me today ^^; DV alerts me when someone signs up under my name, and later when they complete the tutorial and give a referral point. Also, that account was created long before today and thousands of users have joined since. Sorry, I don't really appreciate this attempt to scam me... Like I said in the post, completing the tutorial doesn't even take overly long.
Last edited by yumekari on Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
yumekari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdiebeeps » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:42 am

Hey there! First of all, thank you for reminding me about this game. I'd been excited for it back before it was made public, and completely forgot about it until I saw this post! It definitely has a learning curve, but it's super fun.

My username is: birdiebeeps #49452, and I've sent ya a trade request if it's suitable. :)

I'll be honest, I for some reason THOUGHT you meant a pet on Dappervolk at first. And I was like "oohh I forgot that game has pets" and got all excited about a pet from Dappervolk. Then realized you meant from CS. :lol: I'm a dummy, but that's okay. Either way I'm stoked to be playin' this game finally and cannot thank you enough for the reminder!

In memory of the best House Sparrow I've ever known.
Bean.
1 | 2
birdiebeeps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yumekari » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:42 am

birdiebeeps wrote:Hey there! First of all, thank you for reminding me about this game. I'd been excited for it back before it was made public, and completely forgot about it until I saw this post! It definitely has a learning curve, but it's super fun.

My username is: birdiebeeps #49452, and I've sent ya a trade request if it's suitable. :)

I'll be honest, I for some reason THOUGHT you meant a pet on Dappervolk at first. And I was like "oohh I forgot that game has pets" and got all excited about a pet from Dappervolk. Then realized you meant from CS. :lol: I'm a dummy, but that's okay. Either way I'm stoked to be playin' this game finally and cannot thank you enough for the reminder!

Accepted! :D Yeah, I missed the beta and then got busy in summer, and then forgot and missed the opening date by a few days! I'm glad to help you remember, and I hope you enjoy DV! Let me know if you need any help getting around. It's overwhelming at first but after a while you get used to it. And haha, DV pets for DV signup would have been interesting, but probably not the best bribe for CS users xD

β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β•‘
β•‘