reviving creature breeder - earn pets for playing!

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

reviving creature breeder - earn pets for playing!

Postby mars » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:47 pm

────────── welcome !! ──────────

hey everyone (: with flash being phased out, creature breeder is destined to be shut down with it if the creators don't update the website to html5 soon. it's become the project of a group of friends and I to revive it to its former glory before this happens, both for nostalgia's sake to enjoy it while it's still here and in the hope that the creators will recognize the activity. if we can earn enough ad revenue, maybe the creators will be motivated to keep it around rather than letting it die! so we're looking to recruit players to the site as well as bring as many older players back as we can.

────────── what exactly is creature breeder? ──────────

creature breeder is a flash-based game from the early 2000s that focuses on small creatures living on farms. you can feed them, play with them, decorate their farms, explore the wild, find rare items, go shopping, and yes, you can breed them too! creature breeder offers ten different types of creatures with an intricate genetics system that some users have mastered to create sub-breeds over the years, but no knowledge of genetics is required to play. there's also a forum there, too!

Image Image Image

────────── how can I earn cs pets for playing? ──────────

sign up at creaturebreeder.com and post your username below! I'll send a trade your way with cs pets as a thank you for signing up. (I'll try my best to give wishlist, but I might not always be able to!) don't fret if the tutorial glitches, I'm happy to help you get creatures and farm bucks. let me know what you need and I've got you covered! and if you have any questions about the site, I'd be happy to answer them (:

after that, you can earn even more cs pets for every following week that you're active! log in and post your cs username as a comment on this farm once a week. I'll send a trade your way, the more pets the more you're active! I'll try to post here every sunday to remind everyone to log in sometime that week to claim your pets. if you don't receive a trade within a few days, check back to make sure you posted the right username!

────────── how else can I help? ──────────

it would be a big help if you logged into creature breeder with your ad block off to allow the site to gain revenue from your visit.
we also have a discord server for reviving the site if you'd like to chat! pm me if you'd like a link to join <3
we host weekly meetups in the wild on tuesdays at 8 pm est and we'd love to see you there !!

────────── my creatures are frozen! I can't feed them! what do I do? help! ──────────

make sure that you're using a browser that supports flash, then make sure that you have it enabled. here's an instructional for google chrome!
most phone browsers cannot support flash, sorry ): I'm happy to feed your pets if you can't feed them yourself, though!

────────── how do I make money? ──────────

the quickest way to make money is to feed an inactive players' creatures. try to find a player that hasn't been on in a while and has food barrels or crates in their farms. for every hungry farm you feed, you can earn up to 100 fb!

────────── will my creatures die? ──────────

nope, creatures never die after they reach old age !! however, they can be released to the wild where they'll be permanently removed from the game, but will be cared for forever.

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: reviving creature breeder - earn pets for playing!

Postby eternamax » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:05 am

bump! this was my childhood
eternamax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CedarShrooms » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:51 pm

I joined my username is LupusLoco79
Hi! I'm Cedar! I'm always open to art commisions so PM me! My art shop: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4572442
CedarShrooms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:04 pm

LocoLunaWolf wrote:I joined my username is LupusLoco79

sent <3 thank you so much for joining !!

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yote » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:50 am

I joined! I'd never heard of the game before, but it looks super cute. My UN is gummy_wyrm. I can't get past part 10 of the tutorial, though. I tried going to the store but nothing happened. Is the action bar just the bar above the farm?

‣  Olly
‣ he/him
‣ oleander #2807
Toyhouse
Flight Rising
My CS Adopts

yote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UneasyOctopus » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:59 am

It looks cute! My username is PlatapusInAHat.
Please click us!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UneasyOctopus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bugsybeans » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:40 pm

i'd like to join the discord if possible, my username on cb is the same as here btw
bugsybeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeKat » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:46 am

I made an account a really long time ago <3 (blossomfall)
MeKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bringitbackcb » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:55 pm

Wish there was something we could do to bring this back. CB was my childhood and it’s such a good entertaining game. It broke my heart trying to go onto the page and being met with a maintenance screen :( Sending love to all my fellow CB players. ;)
Bringitbackcb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby throwaway29999 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:04 am

I'm so excited to have found something fairly recent discussing creaturebreeder! I made an account just so I could ask if anyone has news or updates about the site. I see that it's "offline for maintenance", I'm wondering if that's genuinely temporary or if the site is dead. It would be a shame because I spent so much time on that site in middle school. I think I'll be able to DM to ask about the discord server after this post is approved? :D
throwaway29999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me