Come join pet site Novilar (Currently in Beta, Be a tester!)

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Does Novilar Sound Interesting?

Yes
94%
No
3%
No opinion
3%

Total votes : 33

Come join pet site Novilar (Currently in Beta, Be a tester!)

Postby PinkAngel » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:38 am

Website link http://novilar.com/

Hello, I am moderator Poptarts from a website called Novilar. Please message Poptarts on Novilar or PM me here with your Novilar user for a gift.

Novilar is a website where you can breed pets, explore, interact with the community and far more. The website is free to join.

Does this sound interesting so far? Here are more details on the site.

When first starting the site you have the option between 10 guardian animals who will assist you on your adventure. Then have an additional 10 options towards a unique profession.

Animals/Customs:

There are currently 12 animals, 2 which cannot be chosen as your guardian. The animals which you can own are the Wolf, Fox, Deer, Lion, Horse, Alligator, Snake, Otter, Eagle, Bear, Rabbit and Cat.

(More creatures will be added in the future.)

Animals can be obtained through the use of a mythic totem, basic totem, explore or purchased from other players.

When using totems you can style your pet of choice to your liking.

Mythic totems allow you to use rare and special features unavailable to the basic totems.

Want your animal OC? Or to change and/or add onto your animal? With the purchase of a paintbrush you are free to explore your creativity and have it featured on the site. You can either sell your skins to other players for game currency or keep it to yourself.

OC example: (Owned by Novilar Moderator Poptarts)

Customs:
When selling customs you will gain all but 1 crystal, so if you sell your custom for 4 crystals you will receive 3. If you sell it for 2 you will gain 1 crystal. If you sell it for 1 you will gain 0 crystals.

Animals can be dressed up by purchasing clothes in the boutique.

You can create the avatar to your liking when first starting the game. If you are no longer satisfied or want a change to your avatar you can always change it later with a small fee.

Still not happy with your avatar or want your OC? You can now express yourself by submitting a skin using game currency or crystals. Fursonas are welcomed.

OC: (Owned by Novilar Moderator Grunt)

Basic Avatar:

Territory:

Territories can hold a total of 500 pets, you will start out with 10 spaces and can expand with gold.

Breeding:

With breeding you have an endless combination of offspring and even have a chance at twins or triplets.

Offspring take 5 days to be born and 10 days to mature into adults.

You can either breed the same species or a different species with the use of an Interspecies potion.

Exploring:

When exploring you have a total of 200 steps with 2 steps gained every 5 minutes.

There are 10 (biomes) to explore, Savannah, Mountains, Desert, Rivers, Skies, Forest, Jungle, Grasslands, Tundra and Ocean with many items and pets special to the terrain.

Each biome has pets, items and minipets unique to the area.

Sometimes you will run into pets which have been tainted by the corrupted crystal. (Currently corrupted pets can only be purified or fled from since the site is in beta, the fighting animation has yet to be implemented, but will need players to squash bugs and provide feedback)

Questing:

Want to go on quests? You can do one by going to a biome and visiting the guardian alter to be given a task.

Tasks usually require resources or crafted items. In return you are given a reward. You can complete all 10 guardian quest which reset each hour meaning countless quest in a day if you' are up for it.

Other features:

You can craft in the alchemy lab by purchasing lab equipment.

You can rp,socialize,sell adopts/art in the forums.

You can set up your own shop.

Create skins for other players or personal use for your avatar or pet(s). Brushes range in price depending on the design. Avatar customs cost 120k gold or 3 Crystal's.

Spin the Daily Wheel.

Visit the Food Cart located in Simple Delights. (Gives 1-3 types of food)

Take part in site events.

Play minigames (More may be added in the future)

Visit the stores or click the pigeon for a quest.
--
Extras:
Join the Novilar Discord to provide feedback, ideas, report of bugs or to show off your art and sell creatures, items and custom skins. You can also speak directly to the owner of the sites and staff.

Gold and Crystals are the Novilar currency.
-Gold can be obtained through releasing pets, exploring, selling items and being active in the forums.

-Crystals is game currency purchased using real life money. Have no money to purchase crystals? There are many ways to gain crystals without using real life money. Such as using the crystal exchange (trade in gold for crystal), selling custom skins, trading items and participating in competitions.

Please message Poptarts on Novilar to be sent a gift for joining.
-------

Novilar is currently in beta and needs members to help test future additions to the site. Help push the site out of beta! And make sure to share with friends.
Last edited by PinkAngel on Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Click the icons if you want to join!
Please refer my Xanje user, poptarts.

I love having Wermz.
Praise the Wermz.
Let us all get Wermz!

PinkAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Come join pet site Novilar (Currently in Beta)

Postby PinkAngel » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:00 am

PinkAngel wrote:Website link http://novilar.com/

Hello, I am a moderator from a website called Novilar.

Novilar is a website where you can breed pets, explore, interact with the community and far more.

When first starting the site you have the option between 10 guardian animals who will assist you on your adventure. Then have an additional 10 options towards a unique profession.

Animals/Customs:

There are currently 12 animals, 2 which cannot be chosen as your guardian. The animals which you can own are the Wolf, Fox, Deer, Lion, Horse, Alligator, Snake, Otter, Eagle, Bear, Rabbit and Cat.

Animals can be obtained through the use of a mythic totem, basic totem, explore or purchased from other players.

Mythic totems allow you to use rare and special features unavailable to the basic totems.

Want your animal OC? Or to change and/or add onto your animal? With the purchase of a paintbrush you are free to explore your creativity and have it featured on the site. You can either sell your skins to other players for game currency or keep it to yourself.

Customs:
When selling customs you will gain all but 1 crystal, so if you sell your custom for 4 crystals you will receive 3. If you sell it for 2 you will gain 1 crystal. If you sell it for 1 you will gain 0 crystals.

You can create the avatar to your liking when first starting the game. If you are no longer satisfied or want a change to your avatar you can always change it later with a small fee.

Still not happy with your avatar or want your OC? You can now express yourself by submitting a skin using game currency or crystals. Fursonas are welcomed.

Basic Avatar:

Territory:

Territories can hold a total of 500 pets, you will start out with 10 spaces and can expand with gold.

Breeding:

With breeding you have an endless combination of offspring and even have a chance at twins or triplets.

You can either breed the same species or a different species with the use of an Interspecies potion.

Exploring:

When exploring you have a total of 200 steps with 2 steps gained every 5 minutes.

There are 10 (biomes) to explore, Savannah, Mountains, Desert, Rivers, Skies, Forest, Jungle, Grasslands, Tundra and Ocean with many items and pets special to the terrain.

Sometimes you will run into pets which have been tainted by the corrupted crystal. (Currently corrupted pets can only be purified or fled from since the site is in beta, the fighting animation has yet to be implemented, but will need players to squash bugs and provide feedback)

Questing:

Want to go on quests? You can do one by going to a biome and visiting the guardian alter to be given a task.

Tasks usually require resources or crafted items. In return you are given a reward. You can complete all 10 guardian quest which reset each hour meaning countless quest in a day if you' are up for it.

Other features:

Create skins for other players or personal use for your avatar or pet(s). Brushes range in price depending on the design. Avatar customs cost 120k gold or 3 Crystal's.

Spin the Daily Wheel.

--
Extras:
Join the Novilar Discord to provide feedback, ideas, report of bugs or to show off your art and sell creatures, items and custom skins. You can also speak directly to the owner of the sites and staff.

-Gold can be obtained through releasing pets, exploring, selling items and being active in the forums.

-Crystals is game currency purchased using real life money. Have no money to purchase crystals? There are many ways to gain crystals without using real life money. Such as using the crystal exchange (trade in gold for crystal), selling custom skins, trading items and participating in competitions.

-------

Novilar is currently in beta and needs members to help test future additions to the site. Help push the site out of beta! And make sure to share with friends.

I love having Wermz.
Praise the Wermz.
Let us all get Wermz!

PinkAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Come join pet site Novilar (Currently in Beta, Be a test

Postby PinkAngel » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:57 am

Hello, I am moderator Poptarts from a website called Novilar.

Novilar is a website where you can breed pets, explore, interact with the community and far more.

Animals/Customs:

Customs:

Basic Avatar:

Territory:

Breeding:

Exploring:

Questing:

Other features:

Spin the Daily Wheel.

--
Extras:

-------

I love having Wermz.
Praise the Wermz.
Let us all get Wermz!

PinkAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinkAngel » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:37 am

Animals/Customs:

Customs:

Basic Avatar:

Territory:

Breeding:

Exploring:

Questing:

Other features:

Spin the Daily Wheel.

--
Extras:

-------

I love having Wermz.
Praise the Wermz.
Let us all get Wermz!

PinkAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinkAngel » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:27 pm

Animals/Customs:

Customs:

Basic Avatar:

Territory:

Breeding:

Exploring:

Questing:

Other features:

Spin the Daily Wheel.

--
Extras:

-------

I love having Wermz.
Praise the Wermz.
Let us all get Wermz!

PinkAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinkAngel » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:48 pm

Animals/Customs:

Customs:

Basic Avatar:

Territory:

Breeding:

Exploring:

Questing:

Other features:

Spin the Daily Wheel.

--
Extras:

-------

I love having Wermz.
Praise the Wermz.
Let us all get Wermz!

PinkAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinkAngel » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:23 am

Animals/Customs:

Customs:

Basic Avatar:

Territory:

Breeding:

Exploring:

Questing:

Other features:

Spin the Daily Wheel.

--
Extras:

-------

I love having Wermz.
Praise the Wermz.
Let us all get Wermz!

PinkAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinkAngel » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:04 pm

Animals/Customs:

Customs:

Basic Avatar:

Territory:

Breeding:

Exploring:

Questing:

Other features:

Spin the Daily Wheel.

--
Extras:

-------

I love having Wermz.
Praise the Wermz.
Let us all get Wermz!

PinkAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinkAngel » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:35 am

Hello, I am moderator Poptarts from a website called Novilar. Please message Poptarts on Novilar or PM me here with your Novilar user for a gift.

Animals/Customs:

Customs:

Basic Avatar:

Territory:

Breeding:

Exploring:

Questing:

Other features:

Spin the Daily Wheel.

--
Extras:

-------

I love having Wermz.
Praise the Wermz.
Let us all get Wermz!

PinkAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinkAngel » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:11 am

Animals/Customs:

Customs:

Basic Avatar:

Territory:

Breeding:

Exploring:

Questing:

Other features:

Spin the Daily Wheel.

--
Extras:

-------

I love having Wermz.
Praise the Wermz.
Let us all get Wermz!

PinkAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups