~Discord Warriors RPG~ ~WIP RP~ ~High Ranks Open~

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

~Discord Warriors RPG~ ~WIP RP~ ~High Ranks Open~

Postby AlexisDiemos » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:12 am

This is a brand new warriors style role play on discord. Welcome to our world new member! We are very happy to see you and to come join our ranks! This RP is only a few days old, so it's still new and a WIP. But we are still accepting new members!
Please join us today!

~But first, before you talk to our leaders, there are some rules you will need to follow.

~Do not be an ass.

~What staff says will go. Be respectful and mindful of this.

~No killing other cats without their permission first. If your character is ready to pass on, be sure to let staff know ahead of time as well.

~No one-word responses. It is required that you type two to three sentences at minimum.

~No spamming - this will result in a warning, and then a ban if it continues.

~Only one of your characters can hold a high rank (Deputy or Leader).

~If you hold a high rank and are inactive for a period of one week, you will lose said role. If you are going on hiatus for an amount of time, let staff know and they will decide whether or not you may keep the rank. This does count for Med-cats. Since their are normally only one or two of them.
Last edited by AlexisDiemos on Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlexisDiemos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ebony Clan

Postby AlexisDiemos » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:25 am

Ebony Clan

Other Clans have claws, But our claws are sharper

Description of clan. WIP

Description of Territory. WIP

Ranks

Leader
TalonStar
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Appearance: a grey and lithe feline. His claws give him the name, thin and sharper than most with a more drastic curve.
Purrsonality: Callous and vengeful. Views only his own clan with any modicum of respect. All others are insignificant and worthless.

Deputy
BriarFeather
Mate: None as of now
Kits: None as of now
Appearance: Maine Coon with piercing yellow eyes. Fur is brown covered with black patches. Scars cover his shoulders and flank, as well as above his nose. His left ear is notched. Rather large cat considering his breed.
Personality: A huge flirt, Protective to those he loves, Sometimes a nuisance, Stern when needed to be, Sarcastic

Medicine Cat
FireSong
Appearance: small lithe ginger she cat with strange white eyes.
Personality: she is shy and quite. Mostly keeping to herself and her herbs. If she is in camp, she is most likely sorting her herbs, cleaning her den or sleeping. If she isnt in camp, she is out in the woods by herself. She is oddly very intuned with nature and star clan

Warriors
SorrelWind
Mate: Unknown
Kits: Unknown
Appearance: Sandy color, splashes of cream and tawny brown. Bright blue eyes with a wistful look to them. Her coat is fluffy and curls around the ends. Her body frame is smaller than the accustomed warriors size.
Personality: Courteous, Affectionate (To loved ones), Friendly , Sensible, A Planner(Though clumsy with her thoughts when /fond/ of a tom)

AuburnSun
Clan: Ebonyclan
Description: A lanky firey red tom cat with bright green eyes.
Personality: Hot headed, fiercely protective of his clan and family. Willing to do anything to help his clan thrive.

Queens&kits

Elders
Last edited by AlexisDiemos on Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlexisDiemos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Silent Clan

Postby AlexisDiemos » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:32 am

Silent Clan

the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Usually the pacifists of the three clans, SilentClan doesn't usually involve itself with violence unless it has to. SilentClan cats are usually stealthy, silent, and excellent hunters.

SilentClan territory is stretched along rolling Moors. The area is more often than not covered in a dense fog. SilentClan cats have learned to walk silently among the mist to catch the rabbits, mice, and vole's that live there.

The camp is nestled in a dug out patch of Earth behind two tall mounds. The dens are dug into the Earth around them or made up of the bushes within the camp itself.

SilentClan sometimes has the reputation of being "dirty" since they tend to dig tunnels into their territory to get around in silence.

Ranks

Leader

SilverStar
Description: Large white tom with black stripes and pale amber eyes. His vocal cords we're damaged at a young age so when he speaks his voice is very raspy and quiet. Speaking usually hurts.
Personality: Rarely trusting, cold, calculating. Silverstorm doesn't trust other's outside of SilentClan.

Deputy
Open. Apply Today!

Medicine Cat
Larkwing
Description: A medium-sized she-cat with a fur consisting mostly of dark furs with black tabby marks. The brown lightens around her chest, which follows a gradient into a near cream color. She has light green eyes that compliment her look quite well. Her appearance, in general, might remind one of a forest.
Personality: Lark is known for being a little bit of a spitfire when she needs to be. As a Med. Cat, she truly cares for those around her, but she is more likely to be blunt and tell you off if you do something stupid than be outright sympathetic. Her blunt, bold attitude stems more from a deep empathy.

Warriors

Queens&Kits

Elders
Last edited by AlexisDiemos on Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlexisDiemos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aurora Clan

Postby AlexisDiemos » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:51 am

We need a leader for this clan, the first leader that is approved will have the ability to describe what their clan is, describe their territory, and a phrase for them. Apply today!

Aurora Clan

Ranks

Leader
Open. Apply Today!

Deputy
Open. Apply Today!

Medicine Cat
Open. Apply Today!

Warriors

Queens&Kits

Elders
AlexisDiemos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Empire

Postby AlexisDiemos » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:14 am

The Empire

Our Walls shall Never falls. They will build around every land

"We are not like those clan cats.. We are better. We heed the words of our gods, not cats that have already passed.. They will fill our wrath, and rather but surrender or force, those back words cats will follow our gods as well.
Imagine a land of rolling green hills, covered in the greenest grass you ever saw. This is the Empires lands. Along with the rolling green hills, tiny ponds dotting the land, most of them surrounded up small woodlands. The camp resides in a small village of ancient decaying stone ruins on top of a hill. Over looking one of the larger ponds in the land.

Ranks

Emperor
Crooked
Appearance: a large Maine coon and lynx hybrid. Brown pelt with jagged black stripes. Crooked jaw and broken tail.
Personality: Brave, loyal, tactical. Will fight for his empire and his loved ones till his very last breath. Can be a jokester at times. He does have another side to him..

Empress
Choosen by Emperor

Heirs to the throne
None

Healers and their trainees

Knights and their trainees
Eden
Mate: None as of yet
Kits: None as of yet
Appearance: Black and white shorthair with yellowish-green eyes. Scars cover his face and neck.
Personality: Reserved, Sarcastic, Keeps to himself, Stern, Doesn't trust others, only trusts himself, unless he's smitten, Observant,

Stark
Name: Stark
Clan: The Empire
Description: a small beautiful female with white fur, blue eyes, and dark brown tints to her ears and around her eyes. Her entire tail is dark brown.
Personality: Incredibly intelligent, sweet, determined, and bold.

Mothers&Kits

Veterans
AlexisDiemos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me