Poll ended at Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:27 am

Yes
13%
No
54%
I just wanted to vote
33%

Total votes : 52

Re: The Animal Jam Thread [V12] (New Poll)

Postby angelfangs » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:12 pm

jointedwishes wrote:i’ve been getting into animal jam classic a LOT recently, managed to trade my way up to a red long, + a few lower level spikes.

does anyone have any tips on how to collect bulk clothing betas or jsut betas in general? i’ve been trying to do the plushie method (plushie>rims>clothing betas) but nobody’s entirely interested in plushies anymore. (not to mention people don’t rlly want rims either). the rarity system has gone mad and it’s hard to find someone who wants a fair trade that isn’t over, should i just settle and overpay for higher items or just struggle to find the right person?

i would suggest doing the first adventure on hard mode. i have gotten lots of fox hats and worns from grinding this way. look up which chests are what and you should be able to get good items!
xixixixi𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
xixixixixixixixixiiiiiImage
xi┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
stats !
ˢʰᵉ/ᵗʰᵉʸᵃᵈᵘˡᵗ ˢᵉᵐⁱ⁻ᵃᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ
ᶜʰᵃʳⁱˢᵐᵃ ⁽ ⁺ ¹⁰ ⁾
ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁽ ⁺ ⁸ ⁾
ᵖˢʸᶜʰ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ⁽ ⁺ ⁷ ⁾
xi└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
iImage
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:51 am

b3ybl4d3 wrote:
jointedwishes wrote:cut

i would suggest doing the first adventure on hard mode. i have gotten lots of fox hats and worns from grinding this way. look up which chests are what and you should be able to get good items!

that actually sounds perfect, i’ll def give that one a try!
.rin okumura. wrote:
jointedwishes wrote:cut

If you're a member, I highly recommend The Forgotten Desert!

If you're non-member, you can get clothing betas from Sky High if you've got the patience. If I'm bored I usually grind sky high on my nm account and I occasionally get a worn. I'm able to trade things like the freedom helmet for a couple of rims each and work my way up the ladder.

i’ll give sky high a chance when i have a lot of time! i unfortunately don’t have membership which makes things like forgotten desert + normal adventures so frustrating when i can only claim one chest😞sky high sounds like a fantastic idea though, i’ll give it a go!!
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ramattra » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:51 pm

anyone know of any type of trading guide for animal jam? i think i'd be able to get back into it if i understood what was rare and what wasn't lol trading was the big pull for me as a kid
𝔰𝔲𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔰 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 !
hiiii i'm emmie ! #1 pharah pocketer
game art major | adult | she/her | black
my dA CS art gallery commissions

i hoard these cats and will overpay for them !
ramattra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:58 pm

ramattra wrote:anyone know of any type of trading guide for animal jam? i think i'd be able to get back into it if i understood what was rare and what wasn't lol trading was the big pull for me as a kid

Best advice I can give is to join an AJ Discord. There's a few, the one I've had the most success with is called "Club Geoz Official", it's the server for the Animal Jam subreddit.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana. » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:01 am

Do yall remember in 2020 where animal jam got hacked and like sold our data or something?

Ever since then I’ve never been able to access my account, I remember animal jam sending an email saying they needed the last 4 digits of the card number I used to pay for my membership in order to be able to log back into my account, and I got scared because I couldn’t imagine that animal jam would truly ask me that. Did anyone have this issue and did you get your account back? It’s been years since I played and I’m starting to really miss it

I bet my account is gone by now anyways

*I also did not give them those numbers lol
Hello, I am
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banana.

Trading Thread
UFA
Banana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CeruleanFae » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:03 am

I deleted my AJ account and I still get emails from them saying someone is trying to log into my account…
CeruleanFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuyunofabuki » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:37 am

Banana. wrote:
Do yall remember in 2020 where animal jam got hacked and like sold our data or something?

Ever since then I’ve never been able to access my account, I remember animal jam sending an email saying they needed the last 4 digits of the card number I used to pay for my membership in order to be able to log back into my account, and I got scared because I couldn’t imagine that animal jam would truly ask me that. Did anyone have this issue and did you get your account back? It’s been years since I played and I’m starting to really miss it

Yea probs a good thing you didn’t. All I got was I had to go to the site itself, log into my parent dashboard and reset my aj password never had to give them info. I did end up quitting due to flash shutting down hosted a giant giveaway and everything. I hear they are trying to bring it back to web browser but idk if I’d want to revist it since the way they kinda abandoned fer.al
•.•🦊•.¸ 𝓕𝓾𝔂𝓾❀𝓝𝓸𝓯𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓴𝓲 ¸.•🦊•.❀•
Bday: Feb 12th
share your chicken smoothie goals
oc paradesee my
instagram for upcoming events

🦊Current🦊
make me an oc

fuyunofabuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:47 pm

Banana. wrote:

It's actually standard practice to ask for the last four digits of a card in order to verify you are who you say you are. It's usually reserved for those that have previously purchased membership. They can't steal your card information just based off of the last four digits, it's just a security thing. If they sent it unsolicited, however (i.e. you didn't submit a help ticket), then it would be a bit weird.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby retro » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:54 am

hello jammers ☝️ :ugeek: just thought i'd let those of you who don't know that if you have 600 (or 700 i cant rmbr) sapphires on aj play wild, you can use them to buy a membership in the diamond shop and itll also renew your membership on aj classic

even if you never touched aj play wild in your life, it could still be worth it to check your account if you ever had one connected to your aj classic account. i never played aj play wild for a second, but since i had an account attached to my aj classic account, it gave me like thousands of sapphires without me realizing it. ive been able to get free memberships on classic for like 9 months now

ok thats all pls yall play animal jam im begging you jk
retro / cosimo / chloe
she / her | listo | insta
retro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me